Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

No Violence in Portland/Seattle????? *****

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

So, is all of this going to continue right up until the election?

So, we are going to have to avoid these cities for another 3 months?

So, if Trump wins, do these cities finally burn to the ground?

Questions to ponder moving forward, but No Nads Nadler thinks this is all a myth.

Nadler in a nutshell.......

CleanOilyEgg-size_restricted.gif

Nadler is a piece of shit.  A scumbag.  A shining example of why we need TERM LIMITS.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nadler is a piece of shit.  A scumbag.  A shining example of why we need TERM LIMITS.

Hahahahaha!!! Shit, I can’t stop watching that!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

So, the media CORPORATIONS are advocating for these things, or no? Now, I’m not sure what you’re saying. 

The media is beholden to corporations. They push whatever propaganda the corporate elite want. Which is why there is no policy change that would drastically help americans, ie the policies I outlined. Corporations do however promote social issues through the media because corporations don't want to lose money via boycotts/bad publicity. So saying the media is leftist/Marxist is fucking retarded. They are just the messengers who will say anything to get those advertisement checks.

The only difference between neo-cons and neo-libs are their stances on political issues, ie trans rights, gay rights, abortion, religion in schools etc. So as long as the public is distracted with these things they never catch on to the class warfare that is right in front of their eyes. But now its come to the point where the republican party is so entrenched in being a facist regime, its making things like racial tensions even worse. Its going to get much worse. When trump loses their will be many right wing terrorist attacks. Just watch. 

Meanwhile both parties "team up" whenever possible to attack the progressive members of congress. These congress persons are more "left" but actually centrists around the world. Corporations know that a powerful left party will be beholden to the people, not them anymore.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The media is beholden to corporations. They push whatever propaganda the corporate elite want. Which is why there is no policy change that would drastically help americans, ie the policies I outlined. Corporations do however promote social issues through the media because corporations don't want to lose money via boycotts/bad publicity. So saying the media is leftist/Marxist is fucking retarded. They are just the messengers who will say anything to get those advertisement checks.

The only difference between neo-cons and neo-libs are their stances on political issues, ie trans rights, gay rights, abortion, religion in schools etc. So as long as the public is distracted with these things they never catch on to the class warfare that is right in front of their eyes. But now its come to the point where the republican party is so entrenched in being a facist regime, its making things like racial tensions even worse. Its going to get much worse. When trump loses their will be many right wing terrorist attacks. Just watch

Meanwhile both parties "team up" whenever possible to attack the progressive members of congress. These congress persons are more "left" but actually centrists around the world. Corporations know that a powerful left party will be beholden to the people, not them anymore.

Where do you find out about all this "stuff"?

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Where do you find out about all this "stuff"?

I dont have my head up my ass like you do. Try it sometime.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL.  You're an excellent conspiracy theorist.  I hope to learn a lot from you going forward.  Is there more you can tell me about these evil corporations now that I know they actually call all the shots. :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Did you just use the "no im not, you are!" rebuttal? 

LoL

Pathetic******

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You're an excellent conspiracy theorist.  I hope to learn a lot from you going forward.  Is there more you can tell me about these evil corporations now that I know they actually call all the shots. :classic_biggrin:

conspiracy theorist? Lol wow. The irony is astounding.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

He and the other ones on his side are too naïve to realize that the media is only going to show the negative things because that’s what people wanna watch. That’s what sells. That’s what catches peoples attention. Unfortunately, the Trump lovers are too stupid to realize that they’re only seeing what they’re being fed

I don't know if you missed the post where I told you I know someone very close to what's going on in Portland and he said it's definitely not peaceful. Maybe during the day when alot of footage is taken, but things get out of hand once the sun goes down.

But you couldn't possibly be ignoring this and clear video evidence all over the place because you have some delusional hatred for Trump, right?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The only difference between neo-cons and neo-libs are their stances on political issues, ie trans rights, gay rights, abortion, religion in schools etc. So as long as the public is distracted with these things they never catch on to the class warfare that is right in front of their eyes. But now its come to the point where the republican party is so entrenched in being a facist regime, its making things like racial tensions even worse. Its going to get much worse. When trump loses their will be many right wing terrorist attacks. Just watch. 

Your first paragraph is absolute truth.

The rest is very murky and I cannot get behind most of it

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Your first paragraph is absolute truth.

The rest is very murky and I cannot get behind most of it

where am I wrong?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

where am I wrong?

I don't believe you are correct with your descriptions of either of the political party...especially your depiction of the republican party and the assumption that they will lose and start terrorist attacks. Really, man?! Fascism and increasing racial tensions?! 

Yikes!

Maybe if you kept to yourself what appears to be a strong bias against one side you would've had a good post.

3 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I don't believe you are correct with your descriptions of either of the political party...especially your depiction of the republican party and the assumption that they will lose and start terrorist attacks. Really, man?! Fascism and increasing racial tensions?! 

Yikes!

Maybe if you kept to yourself what appears to be a strong bias against one side you would've had a good post.

Ok, so describe where I'm wrong.

The right is already running cars into crowds and shooting at protesters, you think it will be better when trump loses. If the election was tomorrow the polls show he will lose. Its not as close as it was last time.

I dont know how you can say with straight face the right isnt being facistic. Trump literally has a secret police and attacks anyone in his way.

Biased to one side? Lol you must not read my posts. The democrats enable trumps behavior. The continue to approve of spy programs, push imperialism, give him money for the military, and stupid fucking walls.

I just know one side sucks more than the other. One side wants to keep the oligarchy and the illusion of democracy, while the other wants an authoritarian theocracy.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Did you just use the "no im not, you are!" rebuttal? 

LoL

Pathetic******

You quoted yourself, punchy.

10 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The right is already running cars into crowds and shooting at protesters, you think it will be better when trump loses. If the election was tomorrow the polls show he will lose. Its not as close as it was last time.

I dont know how you can say with straight face the right isnt being facistic. Trump literally has a secret police and attacks anyone in his way.

Biased to one side? Lol you must not read my posts. The democrats enable trumps behavior. The continue to approve of spy programs, push imperialism, give him money for the military, and stupid fucking walls.

I just know one side sucks more than the other. One side wants to keep the oligarchy and the illusion of democracy, while the other wants an authoritarian theocracy.

HEY EVERYONE! Jungles back! 

man, you’re the KING of hyperbole. 

12 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

LOL.  On my god.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You quoted yourself, punchy.

oops. you still got the point.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

oops. you still got the point.

Actually, no.  Your posts don't typically make a whole lot of sense to be honest.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Actually, no.  Your posts don't typically make a whole lot of sense to be honest.

That makes a lot of sense, you are the range MORON***** after all.

If you need me to dumb it down for you, I'll do what I can. But it might take me a while to draw pictures for you.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

That makes a lot of sense, you are the range MORON***** after all.

If you need me to dumb it down for you, I'll do what I can. But it might take me a while to draw pictures for you.

LOL.  Epic comeback.  I'm gutted!

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I don't know if you missed the post where I told you I know someone very close to what's going on in Portland and he said it's definitely not peaceful. Maybe during the day when alot of footage is taken, but things get out of hand once the sun goes down.

But you couldn't possibly be ignoring this and clear video evidence all over the place because you have some delusional hatred for Trump, right?

Another one. Watching you people flip flop on the media is great. The Media only shows you what they know will draw more viewers. Peaceful protesting is boring. Violence is what people tune into see. So when the media shows things that fit into your narrative then it's a good media report! And when they don't, it's fake news. 

Such is life inthe MAGA-bubble

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan