Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

No Violence in Portland/Seattle????? *****

Am I just watching faked news reports and video on various networks and the internet?  Is that it?  All part of a big right wing conspiracy?  LOL.  At some point, this country gets tired of the shameless, lying, Biden-pushing assholes.  The assholes who call Trump a joke.  What exactly is Biden, if not a joke?  Worse.  Much worse.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

the mueller report see GIF

98 of the press in this country are Biden cheerleaders and leftist apologists.  Journalism is dead.

On 7/28/2020 at 8:15 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

98 of the press in this country are Biden cheerleaders and leftist apologists.  Journalism is dead.

98% that is.  :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

98% that is.  :classic_biggrin:

98% leftist apologists?

LMAO

The main stream media is against just about every progressive policy.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

On 7/27/2020 at 8:37 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Am I just watching faked news reports and video on various networks and the internet?  Is that it?  All part of a big right wing conspiracy?  LOL.  At some point, this country gets tired of the shameless, lying, Biden-pushing assholes.  The assholes who call Trump a joke.  What exactly is Biden, if not a joke?  Worse.  Much worse.

total nonsense.  You are completely wrong.  

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

98% leftist apologists?

LMAO

The main stream media is against just about every progressive policy.

The fuck are you babbling about?  You obviously define ignorant.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The fuck are you babbling about?  You obviously define ignorant.

So can you point to me where the main stream media is advocating for:

Medicare for all

Education reform

College for all

Child care for all

Living wage

Taxing corporations 

Alternative energy

Corporations are all about social change because they dont want to lose money. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Medicare for all

Education reform

College for all

Child care for all

Living wage

Taxing corporations 

Alternative energy

LOL.  You cannot be serious.  No, guy, they don't have their own published platform/wish list.  That way they can maintain their phony "objectivity".  They do, however, support the democrat party wholeheartedly.  They ignore, slant and cover up stories.  They never ask a tough question of candidate Dementia-Joe Biden.  They're in the tank for the left.  What makes you think they don't want all the things on your little list of nonsense?  Are they conservatives and Trump supporters in your view?  What are you, stupid?  You must drive many a sane person to their wit's end.

• Thanks 1

Apparently there is an acceptable amount of violence these guys think is acceptable in these demonstrations (as a whole). You know, like how much mouse turds is acceptable in your cereal. They don’t deny that there is violence, they are saying it isn’t “as bad as you say”. 

fucktards, every one of them. Hey! Anyone want to help me fill up bottles and freeze them? There might be a protest coming up!!

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Medicare for all

Education reform

College for all

Child care for all

Living wage

Taxing corporations 

Alternative energy

So, the media CORPORATIONS are advocating for these things, or no? Now, I’m not sure what you’re saying. 

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Apparently there is an acceptable amount of violence these guys think is acceptable in these demonstrations (as a whole). You know, like how much mouse turds is acceptable in your cereal. They don’t deny that there is violence, they are saying it isn’t “as bad as you say”. 

fucktards, every one of them. Hey! Anyone want to help me fill up bottles and freeze them? There might be a protest coming up!!

Hey man, they just freeze those water bottles as a means to cool off after some spirited peaceful protesting.

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, the media CORPORATIONS are advocating for these things, or no? Now, I’m not sure what you’re saying. 

He's not sure what he's saying either.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hey man, they just freeze those water bottles as a means to cool off after some spirited peaceful protesting.

TBB, I honestly gave that some thought. I mean, if it’s hot and you’re doing a lot of walking, you might do that. Really. I’ve read it happened several times. Could someone freeze a bottle to keep it cold as long as possible, then get pissed and throw it?

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

total nonsense.  You are completely wrong.  

He and the other ones on his side are too naïve to realize that the media is only going to show the negative things because that’s what people wanna watch. That’s what sells. That’s what catches peoples attention. Unfortunately, the Trump lovers are too stupid to realize that they’re only seeing what they’re being fed

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So what you’re saying is that you want to kill the horse because his hoof got infected

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

TBB, I honestly gave that some thought. I mean, if it’s hot and you’re doing a lot of walking, you might do that. Really. I’ve read it happened several times. Could someone freeze a bottle to keep it cold as long as possible, then get pissed and throw it?

LOL.  I think we all know the real reasoning behind the freezing of water bottles.  The word premeditation comes to mind.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

He and the other ones on his side are too naïve to realize that the media is only going to show the negative things because that’s what people wanna watch. That’s what sells. That’s what catches peoples attention. Unfortunately, the Trump lovers are too stupid to realize that they’re only seeing what they’re being fed

Oh, please.  LOL.  Useful idiot.  The left loves your type.  Fool.

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Don't believe the truth, Hip.  Fucking moron.

So what you’re saying is that you want to kill the horse because his hoof got infected

You don't know much about horses either obviously.

Well, using that analogy, the horse is useless to me until you get rid of the infection.

On 7/27/2020 at 7:37 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Am I just watching faked news reports and video on various networks and the internet?  

Yup.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

So, is all of this going to continue right up until the election?

So, we are going to have to avoid these cities for another 3 months?

So, if Trump wins, do these cities finally burn to the ground?

Questions to ponder moving forward, but No Nads Nadler thinks this is all a myth.

Nadler in a nutshell.......

CleanOilyEgg-size_restricted.gif