Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Why Exactly Won't Joe Biden Go on Chris Wallace's Show? *****

Just curious.  I'd imagine the moderate Wallace would be pretty kind to him.  Why all the fear?  Will Dementia-Joe just try to stick with the sure things like MSNBC?  The press is, of course, only out to "get" one of the candidates running for Prez.  Trump beats Biden on any level playing field.  Teammates Biden campaign and the press will do all they can to make sure that doesn't happen.  Must suck to be afraid to have your own candidate out in public unrehearsed.  LOL.  Crazy, crazy times.

Even if Joe did go on the show it would be totally scripted with softball questions that he'd have well ahead of time so he could rehearse all of the answers. Plus it probably wouldn't even be in person probably.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Why wont Donald Trump go on morning Joe?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

59 minutes ago, HipKat said:

D167FC5B-A7BB-4112-988C-8B0F5628F39A.jpeg

againk, bc he doesnt have to

why would a guy with a huge lead over an imploding president go to the rival brand and expose himself to difficult questions? it might be scripted but wallace certainly could go off the script

i think wallace is good but hes still conservative and still works in our click bait media. he would be looking to find some unflattering viral quote from the malaprop king

as his campaign manager id be saying why risk it? you dont need cross-over votes, youve already got them. dont take the chance

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Biden leads every single category there is, except dumb redneck racist twits with low IQ's. Trump has that one sewed up. Oh and  this was 2 weeks ago and the numbers have gotten even worse for Trump.

Keep riding that sinking ship

Former Vice President Joe Biden opens up his biggest lead this year over President Donald Trump in the race for the White House. Registered voters back Biden over Trump 52 - 37 percent, according to a Quinnipiac (KWIN-uh-pea-ack) University national poll released today. This compares to a June 18th national poll when Biden led Trump 49 - 41 percent. Since March, Biden's lead had ranged from 8 to 11 percentage points.

Independents are a key factor behind Biden's widening lead as they now back him 51 - 34 percent.

Republicans support for Trump slipping as they back Trump 84 - 9 percent, compared to 92 - 7 percent in June.
Democrats go to Biden 91 - 5 percent

BIDEN VS. TRUMP: THE ISSUES

Voters now give Biden a slight lead over Trump in a direct match up when it comes to handling the economy. Voters say 50 - 45 percent that Biden would do a better job handling the economy, a reversal from June when Trump held a slight lead 51 - 46 percent.

Asked about other key issues:

* On handling a crisis, Biden leads 57 - 38 percent;

* On handling health care, Biden leads 58 - 35 percent;

* On the coronavirus response, Biden leads 59 - 35 percent;

* On addressing racial inequality, Biden leads 62 - 30 percent.

BIDEN VS. TRUMP: PERSONAL TRAITS

When asked about whether the candidates are honest, have good leadership skills and whether they care about average Americans, President Trump receives some of his worst scores ever.

Honesty:

Trump: 31 percent say "yes;" 66 percent say "no;"

Biden: 46 percent say "yes;" 42 percent say "no."

Good Leadership Skills:

Trump: 35 percent say "yes;" 63 percent say "no;"

Biden: 49 percent say "yes;" 42 percent say "no."

Cares About Average Americans:

Trump: 37 percent say "yes;" 61 percent say "no;"

Biden: 59 percent say "yes;" 33 percent say "no."

TRUMP JOB APPROVAL

Voters give President Trump a negative 36 - 60 percent job approval rating

TRUMP'S HANDLING OF THE ECONOMY

President Trump's approval rating on the economy is underwater as voters approve 44 - 53 percent

TRUMP'S HANDLING OF OTHER ISSUES

On handling the military, voters give the president a negative 41 - 51 percent approval.

On handling foreign policy, voters give the president a negative 37 - 59 percent approval.

On handling health care, voters give the president a negative 35 - 59 percent approval.

On handling race relations, voters give the president a negative 31 - 65 percent approval.

CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE

Voters give the president a negative 35 - 62 percent approval rating for his handling of the coronavirus response, his lowest mark since the question was first asked in March.

A clear majority of voters, 62 - 31 percent, say they think President Trump is hurting rather than helping efforts to slow the spread of the coronavirus.

"Trump's strongest card, the economy, shredded by a killer virus, may have left the president with no go- to issue or trait to stave off defeat... not leadership, not empathy, not foreign policy, and certainly not his handling of COVID-19," said Malloy.

TRUSTING INFORMATION ABOUT CORONAVIRUS: TRUMP, FAUCI, CDC

Two-thirds, 67 - 30 percent, say they do not trust the information President Trump is providing about the coronavirus.

RE-OPENING OF SCHOOLS

Voters say more than 2 to 1, 61 - 29 percent, that they disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling the re-opening of schools.

They also say 2 to 1, 62 - 31 percent, that they think it will be unsafe to send students to elementary, middle, or high school in the fall.

A slightly smaller number, 59 - 34 percent, say they think it will be unsafe to send students to college in the fall.

WEARING OF MASKS

Slightly more than 7 in 10 Americans, 71 - 26 percent, think everyone should be required to wear face masks in public.

RUSSIA & REPORTS OF BOUNTIES FOR KILLING U.S. SOLDIERS IN AFGHANISTAN

77 - 20 percent of voters say they are either "very concerned" or "somewhat concerned" about reports that Russia paid bounties for the killing of American soldiers in Afghanistan.

59 - 29 percent say they think President Trump is not telling the truth regarding what he knew about reports of Russian payments to kill American troops

Voters say 62 - 25 percent that they are not satisfied with President Trump's response to the reports of Russian payments to kill American troops.

CONFEDERATE SYMBOLS

Voters say 54 - 40 percent they support removing Confederate statues from public spaces around the country.

Voters support 51 - 42 percent renaming military bases named after Confederate generals.

A majority, 56 percent, see the Confederate flag more as a symbol of racism. Thirty-five percent see it more as a symbol of Southern pride.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We are winning the polls! Trump has no chance!

Says the losers of the 2016 and 2020 election 😂🤣

2016 was the exception. Of course, this has been explained over and over and I get that Trumpsters need SOMETHING to hold onto, but Hillary never had these numbers. Typically, polling is pretty accurate and the margin of error isn't a number someone just made up, it's the actual margin developed over time.  Trump is behind in every state now and early voting starts in about a month. 

BTW, how'd 2018 go for your side? Mmmm, not so good. 2019?? Not so good....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Even if Joe did go on the show it would be totally scripted with softball questions that he'd have well ahead of time so he could rehearse all of the answers. Plus it probably wouldn't even be in person probably.

Glad Joe gets to set his own rules/conditions.  Trump should do that too.  No exceptions.  :classic_biggrin:

7 hours ago, Meathead said:

againk, bc he doesnt have to

why would a guy with a huge lead over an imploding president go to the rival brand and expose himself to difficult questions? it might be scripted but wallace certainly could go off the script

i think wallace is good but hes still conservative and still works in our click bait media. he would be looking to find some unflattering viral quote from the malaprop king

as his campaign manager id be saying why risk it? you dont need cross-over votes, youve already got them. dont take the chance

Well lucky for Joe he'll have all the debate questions well in advance thanks to our wonderful press.  Prediction: he'll still fuck it up.  Can't hide forever.

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We are winning the polls! Trump has no chance!

Says the losers of the 2016 and 2020 election 😂🤣

This is all a well thought out strategy on the part of the libs.  Mainly attempting to make Trump voters think they have no chance so they won't end up voting.  Don't see that working since conservatives aren't stupid like libs.

53 minutes ago, HipKat said:

2016 was the exception. Of course, this has been explained over and over and I get that Trumpsters need SOMETHING to hold onto, but Hillary never had these numbers. Typically, polling is pretty accurate and the margin of error isn't a number someone just made up, it's the actual margin developed over time.  Trump is behind in every state now and early voting starts in about a month. 

BTW, how'd 2018 go for your side? Mmmm, not so good. 2019?? Not so good....

LOL

26 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This is all a well thought out strategy on the part of the libs.  Mainly attempting to make Trump voters think they have no chance so they won't end up voting.  Don't see that working since conservatives aren't stupid like libs.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gohmert-democrats-strategy-trump-america-turmoil

13 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just curious. 

He won't go on because he would have to sit in front of Wallace for a solid hour.  His handlers won't be able to say "sorry, we're out of time" or cut his video feed when he's asked tough questions.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

He won't go on because he would have to sit in front of Wallace for a solid hour.  His handlers won't be able to say "sorry, we're out of time" or cut his video feed when he's asked tough questions.  :niterider:

Precisely.  What a fucking puppet.

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Because they have drama.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

27 minutes ago, Woody said:

Because they have drama.  :niterider:

Well then, sounds like the perfect place for Trump

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Well then, sounds like the perfect place for Trump

Yeah I bet he would love to go on, but I'm pretty sure he's burnt that bridge.  He's wiped his ass with Scabs and Mika repeatedly.  :niterider:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

1 hour ago, Woody said:

Yeah I bet he would love to go on, but I'm pretty sure he's burnt that bridge.  He's wiped his ass with Scabs and Mika repeatedly.  :niterider:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

There is no comparison between a joke show with that Joe fool (plus all the bad blood) and Chris Wallace's show.  Leave it to Hip to think they're the same.  As I recall, Hip is a fan of Morning Joe.  That makes him one of about eight people.  LOL

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

There is no comparison between a joke show with that Joe fool (plus all the bad blood) and Chris Wallace's show.  Leave it to HIP to think they're the same.  As I recall, Hip is a fan of Morning Joe.  That makes him one of about eight people.  LOL

Yep, Wallace is one of the few guys left who treats his guests fairly.  Scabs would probably jump all over Trump.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

image-trump-emoticon.png

29 minutes ago, Woody said:

Yep, Wallace is one of the few guys left who treats his guests fairly.  Scabs would probably jump all over Trump.  :niterider:

You know he would.  Tough is just fine.  Complete bias isn't.

Chris Wallace says Biden campaign turned down request for interview

‘Fox News Sunday’ anchor Chris Wallace requested an interview with Joe Biden and the former vice president’s campaign team says ‘he was not available.’

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Chris Wallace says Biden campaign turned down request for interview

‘Fox News Sunday’ anchor Chris Wallace requested an interview with Joe Biden and the former vice president’s campaign team says ‘he was not available.’

I doubt if Biden has to field even one tough question before the election.  Can you believe that?  LOL