21 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are they? Do you have a link for that?

Actually. I do! The FBI did start counting Latinos separately but not until 2013 which is 2 years after the article you posted.

FBI To Track Latino Arrests For Uniform Crime Report (HuffPo)

The FBI will begin collecting nationwide data on ethnicity next year to be published in its annual Uniform Crime Report, making it possible to test the assertion of some advocacy groups that police arrest Latinos — a multiracial ethnic group — at higher rates than non-Hispanic whites. The recent move marks the revival of an earlier FBI effort to collect crime data by ethnicity, abandoned in 1987. 

Currently, the FBI only tabulates arrest data by race, with categories for white, black, Asian or Pacific Islander, and American Indian or Alaska Native. Latinos, who can belong to any race provided they have Latin American heritage, effectively vanish from the agency’s published records. 

Additionally look at the attached graphic from the Bureau of Prisons. Again, no Hispanics. If you'd like something newer you can look at the FBI's UCR for 2018 which has Hispanic listed and broken down by offense.

BOP Stats.png

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Actually. I do! The FBI did start counting Latinos separately but not until 2013 which is 2 years after the article you posted.

The FBI will begin collecting nationwide data on ethnicity next year to be published in its annual Uniform Crime Report, making it possible to test the assertion of some advocacy groups that police arrest Latinos — a multiracial ethnic group — at higher rates than non-Hispanic whites. The recent move marks the revival of an earlier FBI effort to collect crime data by ethnicity, abandoned in 1987. 

Currently, the FBI only tabulates arrest data by race, with categories for white, black, Asian or Pacific Islander, and American Indian or Alaska Native. Latinos, who can belong to any race provided they have Latin American heritage, effectively vanish from the agency’s published records. 

Additionally look at the attached graphic from the Bureau of Prisons. Again, no Hispanics. If you'd like something newer you can look at the FBI's UCR for 2018 which has Hispanic listed and broken down by offense.

BOP Stats.png

You continue to kick ass bro.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

BOP Stats.png

if Hispanics are not counted as you say, in 2018 white on white murder was 81%. Not a huge drop from the original 83% in 2011 which include Hispanics

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

if Hispanics are not counted as you say, in 2018 white on white murder was 81%. Not a huge drop from the original 83% in 2011 which include Hispanics

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2018/crime-in-the-u.s.-2018/topic-pages/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6.xls

Annnnnnnd what's your point? When whites commit murder it's usually other whites. Do you realize that this kind of blows up your narrative that we live in a racist society where blacks are hunted? From this table - whites murdered 2,677 other whites compared to 514 blacks.

Blacks murdered 2,600 blacks and 234 whites. Seems like everyone is killing their own kind.

But if you go to the right of that column you'll see a carve out for Hispanics so essentially it appears that they are still a part of the White count but now there's a special section to break it down further. It should actually be listed on the left hand side to make it less confusing.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

33 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Annnnnnnd what's your point? When whites commit murder it's usually other whites. Do you realize that this kind of blows up your narrative that we live in a racist society where blacks are hunted? From this table - whites murdered 2,677 other whites compared to 514 blacks.

Blacks murdered 2,600 blacks and 234 whites. Seems like everyone is killing their own kind.

But if you go to the right of that column you'll see a carve out for Hispanics so essentially it appears that they are still a part of the White count but now there's a special section to break it down further. It should actually be listed on the left hand side to make it less confusing.

Because a poster brought up that 90% murders of blacks are by blacks like its some obsurd stat..well guess what its 81% for whites, still pretty damn high.

Every race kills their own race at a higher rate than any other, I've said this before.

does this blow up my narrative that "we live in a racist society where blacks are hunted" ?wow,  nice straw man. But no it doesn't. blacks are still more likely to be killed by police by a substantial margin. its in the OP.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/every-tally-hate-crimes-blacks-are-most-frequent-victims-n938541"In fact, black Americans have been the most frequent victims of hate crime in every tally of bias incidents generated since the FBI began collecting such data in the early 1990s."

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

I'm done pandering.  Fanback's live matters.

When the rest of you destroy yourselves in an apocalyptic conflagration, I will make sure that I have spare reading glasses.  I'll need to be able to read my books. 

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because a poster brought up that 90% murders of blacks are by blacks like its some obsurd stat..well guess what its 81% for whites, still pretty damn high.

Every race kills their own race at a higher rate than any other, I've said this before.

does this blow up my narrative that "we live in a racist society where blacks are hunted" ?wow,  nice straw man. But no it doesn't. blacks are still more likely to be killed by police by a substantial margin. its in the OP.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/every-tally-hate-crimes-blacks-are-most-frequent-victims-n938541"In fact, black Americans have been the most frequent victims of hate crime in every tally of bias incidents generated since the FBI began collecting such data in the early 1990s."

That's because if you look at crime stats by the percentage of the population they are way up there above any other race.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Blacks are most certainly not hunted.  Come fucking on.  NONSENSE.  Stop it.  Race baiting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That's because if you look at crime stats by the percentage of the population they are way up there above any other race.

Facts are inconvenient things for some around here.

6 hours ago, FanBack said:

I'm done pandering.  Fanback's live matters.

When the rest of you destroy yourselves in an apocalyptic conflagration, I will make sure that I have spare reading glasses.  I'll need to be able to read my books. 

I learned that lesson in the 60’s thanks to BM

18E29DF2-2BBE-4B01-9466-A6D1F1FA4911.jpeg

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Twilight Zone?  Outer Limits?

Twilight zone. Time Enough At Last.  S1E8

• Like 1