13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I know you're a moron based on your posting habits. At least I can hold an intelligent conversation. You go straight to the ad homs because you aren't smart enough to make a decent reality based argument. See your post in this thread as evidence. And pretty much all of your other posts on this forum.SyStEmIc RaCisM dOeS'nT ExIsT! : Refuted by academic studies & data (no feelings allowed)

LOL.  I guess you told me.  Snicker.  Why would I try to convince a nimrod like you of anything?  All I do is speak the truth/common sense.  Just sayin'.  I call it like I see it.  

10 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I hope you did this on purpose because it made me laugh and think of Buzz in Home Alone lol

I gotta get my typos in

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

the truth/common sense you can't cite with data for reference? got it.

Dude.  I'm posting with fellow fans on a Buffalo Bills message board.  I'll post my opinions as I please.  Not doing any research projects to provide proof of the obvious.  Fuck off.  LOL

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

I’m saying it’s more prevalent with blacks to argue and carry on and resist arrest. 

If I get pulled over, I don't assume it's because I'm suspected of criminal activity. When I walk past a cop, I don't expect him to shake me down. For a lot of black people, the opposite is  true, so if they're already feeling like shit's about to go wrong, then they go into a defensive posture right away

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

If I get pulled over, I don't assume it's because I'm suspected of criminal activity. When I walk past a cop, I don't expect him to shake me down. For a lot of black people, the opposite is  true, so if they're already feeling like shit's about to go wrong, then they go into a defensive posture right away

An apologist.  Nice.  Dope.

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Dude.  I'm posting with fellow fans on a Buffalo Bills message board.  I'll post my opinions as I please.  Not doing any research projects to provide proof of the obvious.  Fuck off.  LOL

You're hot takes on the bills are equally as bad as you political views, congrats.

Post your opinion. It's your right to be ignorant.

You won't because you'd never be able to find factual data to support your claims.

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

40 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you white? What nationality?

Is Lily a country? Cause he's most definitely Lily White

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So? They should argue and carry on and resist? I say no. Sorry if you’re being profiled, sorry for the inconvenience. Indignant outrage isn’t going to help you. 

yeah, easy for me to say right? Hey! I know! Fatality says high crime areas are over policed. Let’s police them less! Less police, less interactions with them. Less arrests and jail time. But, wait! What about the innocent people that are terrorized by these assholes running roughshod in the neighborhood. Oh well, better they suffer than a cop stopping a black guy that gets pissed off, struggles and gets shot.....

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

pretty much socioeconomic status is a pretty accurate factor for crime rate and arrest rates. But, it would appear through lots of data that there is a bias against black people when it comes to use of force, police bias, traffic stops, stop and frisk, the criminal justice system in general really.

I cannot absolve people of personal responsibility, whether they’re poor or not. You can. If they’re poor, they have every reason to be the way they are. I gotcha now. 👍 we aren’t coming to a meeting of the minds on this one, apparently. <——————set you up for a joke if you wanna take it. 😎

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Have they been under attack by their own country?

This country has used soldiers as guinea pigs more times than I could post.

820AD8B1-3278-4A1F-A6F8-BD3207DEEF44.jpeg

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're right, it doesn't matter. I think your an asshole based on the content of your character.

You’re no slouch yourself, take some credit man!

29 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

Were you?

He wouldn’t even answer the question whether he was white or black, he ain’t gonna answer that. He holds his cards veeeery close to the vest.

4BEB1FCF-4191-4FF5-B66E-B1479B54200B.jpeg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

when? were they slaves, or did live in an apartheid state?

That’s stupid did anyone alive today live in that state?

52 minutes ago, jc856 said:

He wouldn’t even answer the question whether he was white or black, he ain’t gonna answer that. He holds his cards veeeery close to the vest.

My all time favorite movie!  "Your one thousand, I'll raise you two thousand. Linnamen."!  "It's Lonagan.  Your going to remember that Mr. Shaw." 

thesting4.jpg

• Like 2

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

It’s my all time favorite movie DB. It think. Hard to compare genres. 

but yeah, the lovable crooks fleecing the really bad crook. How can you not like it? Saw it the day it came out, I’ve watched it at least 100 times

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

So? They should argue and carry on and resist? I say no. Sorry if you’re being profiled, sorry for the inconvenience. Indignant outrage isn’t going to help you. 

yeah, easy for me to say right? Hey! I know! Fatality says high crime areas are over policed. Let’s police them less! Less police, less interactions with them. Less arrests and jail time. But, wait! What about the innocent people that are terrorized by these assholes running roughshod in the neighborhood. Oh well, better they suffer than a cop stopping a black guy that gets pissed off, struggles and gets shot.....

Dude, if you think I'm going to beat your ass when I see you and I come at you in an aggressive manner, you're instinctively going to to take a defensive posture, in many cases. It's been ingrained in people's minds that Black people should fear the police and black people are probably up to no good. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

Like everyone else here. You know how many forums I hang out on where regulars know each other by their first name? Or have had get togethers, made friends irl?? Not this cesspool. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're hot takes on the bills are equally as bad as you political views, congrats.

Post your opinion. It's your right to be ignorant.

You won't because you'd never be able to find factual data to support your claims.

LOL.  Sure, genius.  Keep telling yourself that.  Don't need back up data for common sense. Surely you'll disagree, but I don't really give a shit.  :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Like everyone else here. You know how many forums I hang out on where regulars know each other by their first name? Or have had get togethers, made friends irl?? Not this cesspool. 

You're the biggest polluter.