14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

pretty much socioeconomic status is a pretty accurate factor for crime rate and arrest rates. But, it would appear through lots of data that there is a bias against black people when it comes to use of force, police bias, traffic stops, stop and frisk, the criminal justice system in general really.

Could it be that they are assholes to cops? Could it be that they dress like thugs? I hung out with skin heads growing up so we were always getting harassed, and if I was an asshole to them I would have probably gotten my ass beat, I was always nice to them and sometimes they were cool back. My parents would leave me in jail, and tell me it serves me right talking to an officer like that. Dress and act how you want but don’t be surprised if a cop treats you how you look and act.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0141854

in the above study of police shootings from 2011 to 2014 found, “a significant bias in the killing of unarmed black Americans relative to unarmed white Americans, in that the probability of being black, unarmed, and shot by police is about 3.49 times the probability of being white, unarmed, and shot by police on average.” The study also found “no relationship between county-level racial bias in police shootings and crime rates (even race-specific crime rates), meaning that the racial bias observed in police shootings in this data set is not explainable as a response to local-level crime rates.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/chicago-police-department-consent-decree-black-lives-matter-resistance.html oof, this one pokes a hole in your above post.

Here is some more further reading.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/african-americans-arrested-for-resisting-arrest-at-a-larger-rate-in-san-diego/2260289/

https://www.wnyc.org/story/resisting-arrest-black-white/

Any more feels arguments you want me to debunk with data...and facts?

Still reading this, but the 2nd article in Slate (not a fan) uses Chicago police records. Doesn’t look like anything else there I see. The shithole that is the south side of Chicago, I can’t see it as being anything but a world unto itself. In that world, maybe cops are more aggressive with blacks than whites. Being black in a crime infested shithole like that, it’s just a price you pay if the cops look at you as a potential threat. Sorry, blame the gang-bangers and the absentee fathers.

im reading the other stuff now

• Thanks 1

I had a big friggen mohawk tattoos and facial piercings walking or driving in a crew that looked like me or worse. Shit I would stop me too.

29 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Still reading this, but the 2nd article in Slate (not a fan) uses Chicago police records. Doesn’t look like anything else there I see. The shithole that is the south side of Chicago, I can’t see it as being anything but a world unto itself. In that world, maybe cops are more aggressive with blacks than whites. Being black in a crime infested shithole like that, it’s just a price you pay if the cops look at you as a potential threat. Sorry, blame the gang-bangers and the absentee fathers.

im reading the other stuff now

They are. it's not a maybe.

Did you know that if you over patrol certain neighborhoods you'll find more crime?

If there is more crime in that neighborhood, surely you should have more cops, right?

Well, look, even more crime now! How about more cops????

Do you see how this is circular?

Well now that half of the black fathers in the community are now in jail for selling drugs, (like fucking marijuana)how do you think those kids will turn out?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They are. it's not a maybe.

Did you know that if you over patrol certain neighborhoods you'll find more crime?

If there is more crime in that neighborhood, surely you should have more cops, right?

Well, look, even more crime now! How about more cops????

Do you see how this is circular?

Well now that half of the black fathers in the community are now in jail for selling drugs, (like fucking marijuana)how do you think those kids will turn out?

The war on drugs is a complete failure. Going to jail for selling weed is ridiculous to me. Half the black fathers aren’t incarcerated for selling weed though. You’re being disingenuous. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

The war on drugs is a complete failure. Going to jail for selling weed is ridiculous to me. Half the black fathers aren’t incarcerated for selling weed though. You’re being disingenuous. 

I was being hyperbolic, but you understand the point.

It should be known that blacks are more likely to be arrested for marijuana even with similar rates of possession of marijuana as whites.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

It should be known that blacks are more likely to be arrested for marijuana even with similar rates of possession of marijuana as whites.

So we’re not talking cops and blacks anymore, we are talking judges and juries? Is there really a statistic out there  for of eighth of weed a white carries compared to blacks? I don’t believe that shot at all.

12 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So we’re not talking cops and blacks anymore, we are talking judges and juries? Is there really a statistic out there  for of eighth of weed a white carries compared to blacks? I don’t believe that shot at all.

The Concentrated Racial Impact of Drug Imprisonment and the Characteristics of Punitive Counties http://www.justicepolicy.org/uploads/justicepolicy/documents/vortex.pdf

While White & Black Americans admit to using and selling illicit drugs at similar rates, Black Americans are VASTLY more likely to go to prison for a drug offense.

In 2002, Black Americans were incarcerated for drug offenses at TEN TIMES the rate of White Americans.

Today, Blacks are 3.7x as likely to be arrested for a marijuana offense as Whites, despite similar usage.

97% of “large-population counties” have racial biases in their drug offense incarceration

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

feel free to take a look.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

24 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you black?  

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You seem obsessed with abuses to the black race that don't exist.  Persecution complex maybe?

why don't you bring this over to the new thread. Come on over and we can debunk your talking points one by one.

SyStEmIc RaCisM dOeS'nT ExIsT! : Refuted by academic studies & data (no feelings allowed)

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

why don't you bring this over to the new thread. Come on over and we can debunk your talking points one by one.

SyStEmIc RaCisM dOeS'nT ExIsT! : Refuted by academic studies & data (no feelings allowed)

An African American "wannabe" perhaps?  You have issues, guy.  Pretty obvious.  I tend to believe you think life has dealt you a bad hand.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

An African American "wannabe" perhaps?  You have issues, guy.  Pretty obvious.  I tend to believe you think life has dealt you a bad hand.

Are you white? What nationality?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

Are you white? What nationality?

Caucasian.  English/Welch.  This matters how?  I'll have you know I grew up on some mean streets!!!  I am streetwise to the core.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Caucasian.  English/Welch.  This matters how?  I'll have you know I grew up on some mean streets!!!  I am streetwise to the core.

You bastard! I’m Scottish/Irish! You bastards oppressed my people for 1000 years! Didn’t you see Braveheart? Pay up bitch!

hey! Let’s start an ethnic war! Who’s with me? Fuck the Limeys!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're right, it doesn't matter. I think your an asshole based on the content of your character.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

You bastard! I’m Scottish/Irish! You bastards oppressed my people for 1000 years! Didn’t you see Braveheart? Pay up bitch!

hey! Let’s start an ethnic war! Who’s with me? Fuck the Limeys!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

Writing my reparations check to you after this post!  LOL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You're right, it doesn't matter. I think your an asshole based on the content of your character.

LOL.  Yet you know absolutely nothing about me, nor me about you.  If you can't stand the heat, stay on the porch.............or something like that......

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Yet you know absolutely nothing about me, nor me about you.  If you can't stand the heat, stay on the porch.............or something like that......

I know you're a moron based on your posting habits. At least I can hold an intelligent conversation. You go straight to the ad homs because you aren't smart enough to make a decent reality based argument. See your post in this thread as evidence. And pretty much all of your other posts on this forum.SyStEmIc RaCisM dOeS'nT ExIsT! : Refuted by academic studies & data (no feelings allowed)

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg