12 hours ago, jc856 said:

You don’t have to answer this AB but is that you and your wife? Whoever is in that pic is pretty cute. The girl too🤣

Nope, she is the singer of Metal band Arch Enemy, and the guy is Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein from the Misfits lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

For the umpteenth time, I don't watch CNN, MSNBC, FOX, OANN or any other TV news channel. Not now, not in the last 2-3 years. What's REALLY going on is there are thousands of protesters and a fraction of those are the troublemakers. And what are they doing?? Going after the unlabelled federal agents that the corrupt DOJ sent in that started going after protesters. THAT is what has incited most of the violence. Get YOUR fucking head out of Fox News ass and see the big picture

Unlabeled?  The fuck are you talking about?

On 7/27/2020 at 9:03 PM, Meathead said:

the thousands of blacks that die at the hands of blacks every year would definitely disagree they werent on a cliff at the time

the reporting we see on the news isnt actually what is happening. whites shooting blacks, or anything happening to blacks, is on the front page to generate clicks. whites shot by blacks are on page 9, if they are reported at all because that wouldnt generate clicks

we have all that data. but if its not from a liberal source your reject it out of hand. so i dont waste my time

the overwhelming majority of the things BLM claims are pure bullshit. there are only tiny pockets of institutional racism left, and we are closing in on them. a black person has many opportunities to make their way in the world, they have advantages over whites in college funding, college acceptance. trade school assistance, etc. of course whites have a big head start, but that didnt stop other ethnicities from coming here with nothing and building their own robust communities

at this point in time, blacks cause most of their own pain. they hold themselves back because they hate whitey so bad they dont want to be part of his successful democracy. its blacks democracy too, whites are waiting with open arms to help them navigate it, but its their own racism against whites that prevents them from doing that

man wtf am i doing talking to you anyway. its like talking to a brick wall. a 1950's brick wall

you live in a fantasy world. cant tell you nuthin no matter how rational, logical, and accurate. you are like the opposite world version of sack

the thousands of blacks that die at the hands of blacks every year would definitely disagree they werent on a cliff at the time

I agree. The black community needs to do more for themselves. But you keep pointing out the symptoms and deny the cause of the problems.

the reporting we see on the news isnt actually what is happening. whites shooting blacks, or anything happening to blacks, is on the front page to generate clicks. 

Blacks are killed by a disproportionate rate by police. Fact.

whites shot by blacks are on page 9, if they are reported at all because that wouldnt generate clicks
we have all that data. but if its not from a liberal source your reject it out of hand. so i dont waste my time
the overwhelming majority of the things BLM claims are pure bullshit.

I've said it before, I don't really support some of the things the BLM organization does.

there are only tiny pockets of institutional racism left,

If you consider education and the criminal justice system "tiny pockets", definitely.

and we are closing in on them. a black person has many opportunities to make their way in the world, they have advantages over whites in college funding, college acceptance. trade school assistance, etc. of course whites have a big head start, but that didnt stop other ethnicities from coming here with nothing and building their own robust communities

The other ethnicities that come here on average come from wealth to get here. These are not comparable.

at this point in time, blacks cause most of their own pain. they hold themselves back because they hate whitey so bad they dont want to be part of his successful democracy.

LoL are there a percentage of people like this, yea sure. But you still can't find a study to put a number on this. I can just as easily point at plenty of white people who leach off the system.

its blacks democracy too, whites are waiting with open arms to help them navigate it, but its their own racism against whites that prevents them from doing that
man 

Yea? How many blacks were lynched this summer?

wtf am i doing talking to you anyway. its like talking to a brick wall. a 1950's brick wall
you live in a fantasy world. cant tell you nuthin no matter how rational, logical, and accurate. you are like the opposite world version of sack

Rational, logical and accurate? LMAO

More like irrational, illogical, inaccurate, emotional, and anecdotal.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

49 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Blacks are killed by a disproportionate rate by police. Fact.

Maybe that’s because they commit crimes at a disproportionate rate and have police interactions because of that. DONT YOU THINK THAT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT? No, you won’t allow yourself to think anything but that bad cops feel black lives are worth less than white lives. You’re too far gone.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Maybe that’s because they commit crimes at a disproportionate rate and have police interactions because of that. DONT YOU THINK THAT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT? No, you won’t allow yourself to think anything but that bad cops feel black lives are worth less than white lives. You’re too far gone.

Bingo.  I'm not going to attempt to reason with that retard anymore.

53 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The other ethnicities that come here on average come from wealth to get here. These are not comparable.

Yep. You’re insane. I don’t mean regular run-of-the-mill insane. I mean bat-shit crazy insane. Sad.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yep. You’re insane. I don’t mean regular run-of-the-mill insane. I mean bat-shit crazy insane. Sad.

Disturbing that there are people like him actually walking the streets and voting.  

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Disturbing that there are people like him actually walking the streets and voting.  

Can’t believe he makes statements like that when millions of people come here with nothing and make a good life for themselves

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Why would they come here looking for work if they are wealthy? I live in south Florida, and I have a ton of Haitian, Jamaican, Mexican and South American friends and none come from wealth. Cubans definitely didn’t come from wealth to get here. Wtf are you talking about f8? Do you just make shit up? That’s just disturbing!! Don’t lie to get a point across.

• Like 2

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Why would they come here looking for work if they are wealthy? I live in south Florida, and I have a ton of Haitian, Jamaican, Mexican and South American friends and none come from wealth. Cubans definitely didn’t come from wealth to get here. Wtf are you talking about f8? Do you just make shit up? That’s just disturbing!! Don’t lie to get a point across.

The ones that come here from money, come here for two reasons. One they get to go to college for free and to they can make more money here than they can in the Third World nation they escaped from

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The ones that come here from money, come here for two reasons. One they get to go to college for free and to they can make more money here than they can in the Third World nation they escaped from

You mean the shit-hole countries don't you?

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, there are some that come from wealth, but the majority come here looking for a better life. But to claim that all other ethnicities come here from wealth is just not true. Maybe I’m miss understanding what he’s saying lol

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah, there are some that come from wealth, but the majority come here looking for a better life. But to claim that all other ethnicities come here from wealth is just not true. Maybe I’m miss understanding what he’s saying lol

No.  You read what he said correctly.  He's just wrong and biased.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I hope you did this on purpose because it made me laugh and think of Buzz in Home Alone lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

That’s what I’m thinking. Maybe he means something different than it looked like. I bust his balls, but f8 generally seems to be a good poster. I just disagree with him a lot. 😂

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

if he was referring to some Asian, African and, South Asian countries, this is most certainly true.

The dirt poorest people in those countries don't have money for plane tickets.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

Actually when you acount for social economic status, blacks and whites commit crime at similar rates. But then again blacks are more likely to be from low socio economic status. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Actually when you acount for social economic status, blacks and whites commit crime at similar rates. But then again blacks are more likely to be from low socio economic status. 

Fascinating!

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

And...? So they have a good reason to commit crimes? The US is 76% white and 13% African American. 

38 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

if he was referring to some Asian, African and, South Asian countries, this is most certainly true.

The dirt poorest people in those countries don't have money for plane tickets.

Church organizations bring over a lot of people, and the government pays them to do it. They even set them up with housing and tell them how to apply for benefits. Shit, they even tell them what state to move to for BETTER benefits. I know you know this.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What about behavior after being stopped by the cops? Do you think that gets people shot and/or killed when dealing with police? I do.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, jc856 said:

What about behavior after being stopped by the cops? Do you think that gets people shot and/or killed when dealing with police? I do.

Yes sir no sir, not too hard is it?

30 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Shhhhhhhhh

Stop telling the truth.