BLM does not insist that only black lives matter. Only stupid people say this. For the "christians" out there, this is what BLM means:

EZipniTVcAArHI9.png

• Thanks 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

BLM does not insist that only black lives matter. Only stupid people say this. For the "christians" out there, this is what BLM means:

EZipniTVcAArHI9.png

Try posting “All Lives Matter” on Facebook and watch the shit storm happen.

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I want to know if BLM thinks : Black Lives Matter EQUALLY, or do Black Lives Matter MORE.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

EZipniTVcAArHI9.png

That shepherd looks like a whitey

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

BLM doesn't insist that only Black Lives Matter - yet they attack anyone who claims that All Lives Matter. I get it that it's long past time for the shit between black and white people to stop and there are people on both sides that are at fault. Where BLM fails is in not policing Black people. I'm all in on the civil issues that have plagued Black Communities for decades but Black People need to work on their own image, too, by policing their communities. By not turning a blind eye to the negatives and criminality that infests their communities. By not turning a blind eye to the lack of family values and morals in their communities.

It's hard to move to an overall attitude of acceptance and unity between White and Black communities when Black Communities are crime zones. Where families are shattered and children are raised in an atmosphere of hopelessness, disrespect and division.

POST. OF. THE. DAY.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Meathead said:

btw, the term "Black Lives Matter" is used on purpose for the same reason george jr named his bill stripping americans of widespread privacy rights "The Patriot Act"

who is going to not support a "Patriot" act? arent you a patriot? so i guess you hate america then

see?

hundreds of millions of whites now think its ok to support BLM simply bc of the name. they have no idea what bastard motherfuckers they really are. its a collection of black trumps using every trick in the book to obtain power and the money that goes along with it. they care as much about black lives as they do bugs they kill as they drive to coordinate the looting and burning

someday whitey is going to wake up and these leeches will be booted out of prominence. but that day is a ways off, and until then they will cause a lot of destruction and damage to the b/w relationship

cheer up, the tide is turning. the list of black folks that come out against BLM gets bigger every single day. theyve finagled a powerful movement so its gonna take a while for the real message to get through, but their days in charge are numbered

i think i will run for president. and my campaign slogan will be "Do You Love the Baby Jesus?" youre not voting for me? hey everybody, this guy hates the baby jesus. im a shoo in

I dunno. What did Jesus ever do as a baby? 

20 minutes ago, jc856 said:

POST. OF. THE. DAY.

Well.... fucking A

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

EZipniTVcAArHI9.png

Newsflash.  You're a dumb shit.  STFU.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

my god you people are dense

BLM doesnt give a fuck about black lives. they are burning down our cities over 0.0007% of blacks killed by a gun held by a police officer when 90%+ of blacks killed by a gun (or knife or strangulation or pounding their head on the curb) held by a black person

so lets just cut the shit and get to the real objective 

BLM at the top is a political movement. they want POWER. they want it so they can get retribution. these are mostly petty, hateful. spiteful people that want to accumulate as much power as they can during this period where average whitey is buying their bullshit

GO TO THEIR OWN WEBSITE. look at what they want. they want their own cities and they want to run them with no outside interference! they essentially want to secede from the united states. separate but equal used to be considered racist, but since blacks have excuses why its impossible they cant be racist, this is the bullshit you get

wake up you remaining retards. this is NOT a civil rights movement, this is NOT a police brutality movement (no protests over whites suffocated to death by cops), this is a POWER GRAB by low character assholes who desperately want to fuck whitey over for as long as they can. they are virulent racists seeking revenge. thats it

disclaimer: there is a segment in BLM that is good. these are mostly church people who go hand out bibles and tracts when some gangstaholic nigga gets shot dead over a $10 loan. these are the high character people that represent most of black folks but are the direct opposite of the separatist, racist, violent, big mouthed BLM that gets all the attention

Thanks, Meat.  All the dumb fucks around here should read this and wake the fuck up.

23 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

theres a thousand more sheep on the far side of the cliff that the shepherd pays no attention to

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

7 hours ago, Meathead said:

theres a thousand more sheep on the far side of the cliff that the shepherd pays no attention to

Because they aren't falling off a cliff. Common sense.

Do all houses matter when one house is on fire? Should the fire department shoot their fire hose at all the houses or the one that's on fire?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

https://cbsloc.al/39qCB3W

im thinking of posting some of the tremendous amount of black on (could be any race, they aren’t discriminating) videos, to you know, get people inflamed.

what does any of yooze guys think? Every time I hear how terrible the police are, I’ll post some of the VOLUMINOUS videos there are of blacks beating the shit out of people. Check this one out. While the asshole is beating the girl, he opens up the cooler, pulls out a bottle, and smashes it over her head. 

Hey! Get inflamed! Like the cop video!

and hey! Feel free to post any white mobs on blacks videos! I’d love to see them! Let’s see who runs out of videos first!

• Sad 1

I should have also said, I understand if anyone can’t express their true feelings anymore. We live in a world where any honesty that goes against the PC cunts will get you fired. What a shame.

13 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah they do all matter. That house is already burning at that point they are  trying to prevent the other houses from catching fire, no matter the color of the house. These cops aren’t doing this because of race, they are just bad cops. White people are killed by bad cops too.

Man, you are going to pay those reparations with a smile on your face aren’t you?

No, that’s crazy talk. You let the fire spread to all the neighboring houses and focus solely on the home that you got the call about, duh. That’s what all firemen are trained to do. 

39 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Because they aren't falling off a cliff. Common sense.

Do all houses matter when one house is on fire? Should the fire department shoot their fire hose at all the houses or the one that's on fire?

Ok, you seem to be the expert on the BLM. Answer my question, please. Would my new slogan “Black Live Matter Too” work? And if not why? It gets the spotlight on the black lives without excluding the other lives.

39 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I should have also said, I understand if anyone can’t express their true feelings anymore. We live in a world where any honesty that goes against the PC cunts will get you fired. What a shame.

I seen that pic of the 6 guys and thought as I looked at each one, "nigger, nigger, nigger......"

"Nigger. 

Nigger and....

Nigger"

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I seen that pic of the 6 guys and thought as I looked at each one, "nigger, nigger, nigger......"

"Nigger. 

Nigger and....

Nigger"

So, ‘Spain yourself Lucy. What’s that mean? Like the Chris Rock bit?

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

"Nigger. 

Nigger and....

Nigger"

You are a shit stain.