Sign in to follow this  
thinwhiteduke

a comment from a kc Chiefs forum about politics

Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
People need to understand the real "end game" behind not only Portland...but the other cities that have "seemingly" lost their minds.

The whole purpose is to create as much uncertainty, dysfunction and social unrest as possible. You're seeing this with defunding the police in Minneapolis while their city is on fire....NYC removing bail requirements...releasing rioters and soon as they are arrested...preventing federal level help to curtail the chaos. Seattle allowing a group to shut down highways and take over other's peoples property. Universal support of tearing down statues and preventing people from going to church. St. Louis politicians treating people defending their home as the criminals. This isn't an accident...or an organically developing situation.

This is double downed with compromised Corporate media spinning everything 180 degrees from a logical stance...it's collective psychological warfare... they use cancel culture, silencing those who are objecting, through the guise of racism. Corporate Social media are actively manipulating opinions/accounts that contest this premeditated, deliberate narrative. Antifa is funded by a man banned in 6 countries for trying to internally destroy them...BLM creators are openly anti-American Marxists.

None of this is supposed to make sense...it's designed not to. They want to perpetuate an image that artificially inflates a "loss of structural control".

The "end game" is the same Globalist mantra they have used for years..."Order out of chaos".

They covertly orchestrate/arrange the problems...then come out of nowhere to "save" the people with promises of stability...for a price...their freedom. When you hear a presidential candidate start talking about radically transforming America...this is the "end game".

This whole thing is fake...it's coordinated political theater designed to destabilize and morally exhaust the United States. It's internal subterfuge...and your average citizen is going to be completely ignorant to it.

As Orwell accurately predicted..."The people will actively participate in the demise of their own freedom".

This isn't about Republican/Democrat...this is about external forces wanting to destroy the entire democratic political structure...it's about controlling the world.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:
People need to understand the real "end game" behind not only Portland...but the other cities that have "seemingly" lost their minds.

The whole purpose is to create as much uncertainty, dysfunction and social unrest as possible. You're seeing this with defunding the police in Minneapolis while their city is on fire....NYC removing bail requirements...releasing rioters and soon as they are arrested...preventing federal level help to curtail the chaos. Seattle allowing a group to shut down highways and take over other's peoples property. Universal support of tearing down statues and preventing people from going to church. St. Louis politicians treating people defending their home as the criminals. This isn't an accident...or an organically developing situation.

This is double downed with compromised Corporate media spinning everything 180 degrees from a logical stance...it's collective psychological warfare... they use cancel culture, silencing those who are objecting, through the guise of racism. Corporate Social media are actively manipulating opinions/accounts that contest this premeditated, deliberate narrative. Antifa is funded by a man banned in 6 countries for trying to internally destroy them...BLM creators are openly anti-American Marxists.

None of this is supposed to make sense...it's designed not to. They want to perpetuate an image that artificially inflates a "loss of structural control".

The "end game" is the same Globalist mantra they have used for years..."Order out of chaos".

They covertly orchestrate/arrange the problems...then come out of nowhere to "save" the people with promises of stability...for a price...their freedom. When you hear a presidential candidate start talking about radically transforming America...this is the "end game".

This whole thing is fake...it's coordinated political theater designed to destabilize and morally exhaust the United States. It's internal subterfuge...and your average citizen is going to be completely ignorant to it.

As Orwell accurately predicted..."The people will actively participate in the demise of their own freedom".

This isn't about Republican/Democrat...this is about external forces wanting to destroy the entire democratic political structure...it's about controlling the world.

Excellent post.

• Trump 1

"The people will actively participate in the demise of their own freedom".

• Sad 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

wear a mask waaahhh, wear a mask waahhhh.

masks are 2 fucking months ago.

6 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

I'm ready for some real street rumbles.  I'm quite confident the "regular suburb neighborhood Joes" can hold their own in scuffles with these fucks. 

Drink in his lap so he isn't drinking or eating, 6" away from someone I assume doesn't live in house.

Yet Comrade Cuomo says I cant have a beer at a bar.

Wake the fuck up.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Everything you cut-and-pasted is discussed in this Griffin video from 1983 and he's been talking about it since the 60s. Same techniques from back then and people keep falling for them. If you have 2 hours to watch this you'll be both surprised AND angry about what's been done.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

Go look in the mirror Trump supporter

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Which is about when I stopped wearing my mask, but now I need to go grocery shopping and as we near the hopefully downward spiral in my area, all of a sudden it’s mandatory to wear masks

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Which is about when I stopped wearing my mask, but now I need to go grocery shopping and as we near the hopefully downward spiral in my area, all of a sudden it’s mandatory to wear masks

Chicken Little.  Cluck cluck.  LOL

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Mandatory  is still a flabby,  not law word. 

3 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Mandatory  is still a flabby,  not law word. 

You better tell Kroger that because you’re not allowed in the store without a mask. Apparently they didn’t get your memo

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You better tell Kroger that because you’re not allowed in the store without a mask. Apparently they didn’t get your memo

Masks are faggy.  Only wear them when you have to.  No longer required after election day, especially if Biden wins.  Don't even think that isn't so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Whether got it is irrelevant.  Someone is making someone  comply.they ar3 just worker bee's.  If anyone was fined, they just need to walk into court abd say, show me where it's a law..They have  to drop it right there.  People  just don't challenge.

People  fear govt while believing  they exist  for their good. That's how trained a dog tge public is. 

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Whether got it is irrelevant.  Someone is making someone  comply.they ar3 just worker bee's.  If anyone was fined, they just need to walk into court abd say, show me where it's a law..They have  to drop it right there.  People  just don't challenge.

People  fear govt while believing  they exist  for their good. That's how trained a dog tge public is. 

Do another shot,  then try posting this again

• Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

Drink in his lap so he isn't drinking or eating, 6" away from someone I assume doesn't live in house.

Yet Comrade Cuomo says I cant have a beer at a bar.

Wake the fuck up.

I was a bit skeptical that Cuomo specifically mentioned you by name, but damned if I didn’t come across the quote

6C999FF8-A0D7-4CB4-B231-09ACDC44A09C.jpeg

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Do another shot,  then try posting this again

There's a delay  on this mobile site. I get more spelling  errors here than anywhere  else.

On 7/24/2020 at 3:37 PM, thinwhiteduke said:

Spot on!

This whole thing has led me to do some serious research and has led me down quite a few rabbit holes.

What I have found explains it all and it's downright scary and sickening.

If we don't get our shit together really soon, it's basically curtains for us all.

this is bullshit

who exactly again is trying to take away your freedoms? is it the jews again? sj hasnt been around for a while. so who is it?

outside of russia, china, and islamists, nobodys trying to take away your freedoms ... well, except for the looters and wilding-ers. the governors, mayors and other ppl in authority are just manipulating you. its a blunt instrument form of the cozy bear operation. they are reinforcing that don is inept and unable to control lawlessness

the reason they are letting these things happen is to damage trump. the minute they get him defeated, its themselves who would be calling in the national troops

i dont think its right. they shouldnt be allowing injuries, loss of life, and property damage for political reasons, but thats exactly whats happening. i think most of america has turned on trump so social unrest is unneeded at this point. apparently they want some insurance

focus your rage there if youre gonna have any

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

12 minutes ago, Meathead said:

this is bullshit

who exactly again is trying to take away your freedoms? is it the jews again? sj hasnt been around for a while. so who is it?

outside of russia, china, and islamists, nobodys trying to take away your freedoms ... well, except for the looters and wilding-ers. the governors, mayors and other ppl in authority are just manipulating you. its a blunt instrument form of the cozy bear operation. they are reinforcing that don is inept and unable to control lawlessness

the reason they are letting these things happen is to damage trump. the minute they get him defeated, its themselves who would be calling in the national troops

i dont think its right. they shouldnt be allowing injuries, loss of life, and property damage for political reasons, but thats exactly whats happening. i think most of america has turned on trump so social unrest is unneeded at this point. apparently they want some insurance

focus your rage there if youre gonna have any

Those Jews again????????

On 7/24/2020 at 3:42 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Excellent post.

Why the fuck did you have to quote the whole goddamn thing? Immediately after the original was posted.  With a two fucking word response. 

you are fucking brain dead. 

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Why the fuck did you have to quote the whole goddamn thing? Immediately after the original was posted.  With a two fucking word response. 

you are fucking brain dead. 

Whole thing????  Not like it was a lengthy one, brah.  Come on now.  I've quit quoting the long ones.  Surely you can see that.