Sign in to follow this  
DeRokerij

Yahoo disables all comments on their articles

" Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting "

LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

22 minutes ago, DeRokerij said:

" Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting "

LOL

WTF?

Well, in their defense, they waited longer than others. Even TMZ shitcanned theirs a while ago, and theirs didn’t even looked moderated. I think the “inappropriate” comments are coming in 10 times faster than they can delete them. 

Breitbart and HuffPost still have them though, for all you centrists.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

Like any good liberal, they are moving to silence any dissenting opinions.

This.

I can tell you over the past few months, the negative reactions to the constant Anti-Trump articles has not been what Yahoo  wanted or probably expected, so they just shut down all comments, ya know, for our safety.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

26 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, in their defense, they waited longer than others. Even TMZ shitcanned theirs a while ago, and theirs didn’t even looked moderated. I think the “inappropriate” comments are coming in 10 times faster than they can delete them. 

Breitbart and HuffPost still have them though, for all you centrists.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Breitbart banned my Disqus account with no explanation... damn shame, I had quite a following.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

12 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Breitbart banned my Disqus account with no explanation... damn shame, I had quite a following.

Can you appeal?

Just now, jc856 said:

Can you appeal?

I tried but no response. I went through my comments and didn't find anything violent, racist, anti-semitic, nothing. It was probably that picture of Anderson Cooper I used as an avatar. This one:

video_image-465887.jpg

• Haha 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I tried but no response. I went through my comments and didn't find anything violent, racist, anti-semitic, nothing. It was probably that picture of Anderson Cooper I used as an avatar. This one:

video_image-465887.jpg

Yep, that would do it!

TMI: I make that SAME EXACT FACE when mine starts to slip out........

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Yep, that would do it!

TMI: I make that SAME EXACT FACE when mine starts to slip out........

Dude I had that avatar for like a year before I got the boot. What the hell took so long?

Parler @NYexile

23 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Dude I had that avatar for like a year before I got the boot. What the hell took so long?

Start over with a Don “smell my finger” LeMon avatar

9DC795DC-814B-4730-8655-053F1FE6AE87.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Fuck liberals.  Win or lose, they're still wrong.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

video_image-465887.jpg

LOL.  Cooper is a rump wrangler.  Gross.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

LOL

It’s because the people are waking up, and because yahoo are owned and operated by the dark side, they don’t want any dissenting views. That’s the problem with the corona hoax, the dark side will not allow for any debate. God forbid more people begin to wake up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

It’s because the people are waking up, and because yahoo are owned and operated by the dark side, they don’t want any dissenting views. That’s the problem with the corona hoax, the dark side will not allow for any debate. God forbid more people begin to wake up.

Well, thanks to Yahoo, we are "safe".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

5 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Says a man that supports a President that has attacked the media who call him out on his bullshit, removed reporters with opposing views and for a while shut down White House press conferences

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Says a man that supports a President that has attacked the media who call him out on his bullshit, removed reporters with opposing views and for a while shut down White House press conferences

38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

C18018C8-E1EB-4534-B336-06E1ECFA867D.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, jc856 said:

C18018C8-E1EB-4534-B336-06E1ECFA867D.jpeg

Keep making jokes to appease the Trumpsters on here instead of acknowledging facts....

• Barf 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Keep making jokes to appease the Trumpsters on here instead of acknowledging facts....

Didn’t you tell me I’m the funny one and you’re the angry one? Man, you just want to argue with everyone! 

7 hours ago, jc856 said:

Didn’t you tell me I’m the funny one and you’re the angry one? Man, you just want to argue with everyone! 

Yeah, you’re very funny until you call something serious and try to dismiss it and minimalize it. That’s the problem with people on this site. Especially people on the right. Nothing is real. Nothing serious. It’s just we are right and the left is wrong. Trump is right and everybody else is wrong no matter how often you prove what the truth is. Deny, deny, deny...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, jc856 said:

That's mainly because he's a very unhappy asshole.  His personal life is obviously shit.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HipKat said:

I am not a Trump fan, I just view him as the lesser of two evils. It's like this, Republicans will let you keep some of the money you earn while democrats want to take it all "for the greater good".

3 minutes ago, Crinoline said:

I am not a Trump fan, I just view him as the lesser of two evils. It's like this, Republicans will let you keep some of the money you earn while democrats want to take it all "for the greater good".

Exactamundo.  Vote Trump this time.  The alternative is HORRIBLE.

6 hours ago, Crinoline said:

Well that’s not true. Or did you forget about the tax cuts that the middle class has to pay for? That only 13% of the entire population saw any benefit from? That anybody who travels or pays for their own equipment or clothing or gear for work can no longer right off? Or that people who travel Cano longer claim Perdiem? The Republicans have done exactly the opposite of what you’re claiming.

Seek help. soflabillsfan