Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Now Dementia-Joe Biden is Throwing the Race Card *****

1 hour ago, travolta said:

If a video of Trump using the n word existed under any circumstance, it would be everywhere. 

Dementia Joe, Nancy, Chuck, Maxine, Al, Rachel, Morning Joe, the View would all be talking about it 24 -7. They would use at to call everyone not towing the party line racist. 

Based on the above, which we have lived for the last ten years - F them and give them a taste of their own medicine. I didn’t make the rules. I don’t like the rules. But they are the rules. 

Yep

• Thanks 1

Meagyn Kelly lost her job for talking about blackface.

Trudeau is the leader of a country, actually wore blackface.

Northam is the Gov of a US State actually wore blackface.

Kimmel and Fallon are host of late night TV shows which spew their filth to millions of views each night both actually wore blackface.

Hmmm, there is a word for this....

• Thanks 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

More confirmation from Kayleigh about tossing Epstein out from Mar-A-Lago:

“What the president was noting is that the last person who was charged in this case ended up dead in a jail cell and the president wants justice to be served for the victims in this case and he prefers this to play out in a courtroom,” McEnany replied, referencing Epstein’s apparent jail-cell suicide.

Trump, by the way, made no mention of Epstein or the circumstances around his death or custody in prison.

After McEnany confirmed she has spoken to the president about his Maxwell remarks, Baier noted that “a lot of people were saying it just seemed a strange answer,” prompting the spokeswoman to characterize Trump as a heroic figure in regards to Epstein.

“This president is the president that banned Jeffrey Epstein from coming to Mar-a-Lago,” she exclaimed. “This president was always on top of this, ahead of this, noting this, banning this man from his property long before this case was even being played out in a court of law.”

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, DeRokerij said:

Kimmel and Fallon are host of late night TV shows which spew their filth to millions of views each night both actually wore blackface.

Is it this word..........

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, travolta said:

If a video of Trump using the n word existed under any circumstance, it would be everywhere. 

Dementia Joe, Nancy, Chuck, Maxine, Al, Rachel, Morning Joe, the View would all be talking about it 24 -7. They would use at to call everyone not towing the party line racist. 

Based on the above, which we have lived for the last ten years - F them and give them a taste of their own medicine. I didn’t make the rules. I don’t like the rules. But they are the rules. 

First of all, we don’t need a video of trump using the N-word because there are enough videos and pictures and tweets of him doing enough other things to be disgusted by, not the least of which is allowing Russia to pay bounty money to Muslims for dead Americans in Afghanistan. Something your side has a very difficult time acknowledging. Why? Is it that difficult to just come out and admit that you’ve been wrong about him the entire time?  Embarrassed by your president? And afraid to admit it? Afraid if you just admit that you’re supporting a criminal, the other Trumpsters will look down on you?  At some point you’re going to have to just come clean and admit that you’re on the wrong side of this. The funny thing is that, your site doesn’t even promote anything he does anymore. The only thing you do is attack the Democrats and the left. It used to be that you would defend his policies and defend everything about him but I don’t see that anymore. Your only defense is to attack the other side now because you know...

• Disagree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, 212frawk said:

so hanging with a former KKK guy makes Joe a supporter?  Ok. Gotchya.  That means pres brain worms supports:

pedophilia (epstein)

pedophilia (maxwell)

crime  (manafort)

crime (cohen)

crime (stone)

crime (gates)

crime (flynn)

crime (sater)

etc

I don’t believe in “guilt by association “, by itself. But this is just tit for tat because this is a tactic that (in my opinion) the LEFT uses much more. These photo op pics where people are asked by the paparazzi to snuggle up for a pic are bullshit. All it means is elites went to the same party. 

What about this one? Did Roz like killing little boys? And these guys? We’re they buds?

7CC6D9BB-D4DF-434A-8B4D-B8639829E3CF.jpeg

5DC65CD3-1BEC-49E7-A008-325E76D8EA46.jpeg

elvis-presley-president-nixon-gettyimage

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, 212frawk said:

you really are retarded, arent you?

That’s offensive. But, let’s only care about slurs about black people. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

3 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

Don’t forget Joy Reid and her homophobic comments, in which she lied and said she was hacked. When it was determined that she indeed did lie, msnbc made her apologize.

STILL HAS HER JOB.......... 

835967AC-E6F3-4BE8-B8A2-A02364A76E6E.jpeg

• Thanks 1

im just telling you its very weak. outside of blm blacks generally like biden. i dont even know of blm goes for biden or not. but theres also more black trumpers than would admit it. so who knows which way its gonna go

i can tell you one thing: its gonna go in the direction of crazy. thats been our pattern lately, no discernment, no logic or reason, just because thats what we feel like doing. and so often its like directly opposite where we should be facing

still. making progress. one finely trimmed vaginal hair at a time

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

it certainly appears like don is imploding

but weve seen him in this position before. he comes up with some new way to deflect our attention all the time. hes the master of it

still, too much closing around him at once. hes had a string of huge losses recently, we all know what they are. we know what he is. the emperor is finally naked right in  front of us. and its not a pretty sight, let me tell you

hard core partisans, racists, and more blacks and other minorities than you think will vote for him. the polls say one thing but i think a bunch of POC, maybe are gonna vote for don. the secret conservatism of black folks could be a factor if other things go wrong for don. and that list looks pretty big right now

• Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

it certainly appears like don is imploding

but weve seen him in this position before. he comes up with some new way to deflect our attention all the time. hes the master of it

still, too much closing around him at once. hes had a string of huge losses recently, we all know what they are. we know what he is. the emperor is finally naked right in  front of us. and its not a pretty sight, let me tell you

hard core partisans, racists, and more blacks and other minorities than you think will vote for him. the polls say one thing but i think a bunch of POC, maybe are gonna vote for don. the secret conservatism of black folks could be a factor if other things go wrong for don. and that list looks pretty big right now

Count on the fact that I'm voting Trump.  The line forms behind me.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, DeRokerij said:

What makes Kimmel; and Fallon filth?? Because they hate Trump like 64% of the rest of the country do? It's a shame you can't see how flawed your thinking is.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

What makes Kimmel; and Fallon filth?? Because they hate Trump like 64% of the rest of the country do? It's a shame you can't see how flawed your thinking is.

LOL.  And Hipster probably doesn't consider himself a partisan.  He's hate Trump tunnel vision 24/7.

19 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

More confirmation from Kayleigh about tossing Epstein out from Mar-A-Lago:

“What the president was noting is that the last person who was charged in this case ended up dead in a jail cell and the president wants justice to be served for the victims in this case and he prefers this to play out in a courtroom,” McEnany replied, referencing Epstein’s apparent jail-cell suicide.

Trump, by the way, made no mention of Epstein or the circumstances around his death or custody in prison.

After McEnany confirmed she has spoken to the president about his Maxwell remarks, Baier noted that “a lot of people were saying it just seemed a strange answer,” prompting the spokeswoman to characterize Trump as a heroic figure in regards to Epstein.

“This president is the president that banned Jeffrey Epstein from coming to Mar-a-Lago,” she exclaimed. “This president was always on top of this, ahead of this, noting this, banning this man from his property long before this case was even being played out in a court of law.”

Sackman is at it, once again destroying innuendo and rumor mongering with facts. 

Hipkat, Frawk, et al, read the above, read slowly, try to absorb the meaning.

When you think you comprehend the post,  let someone from the Reasoned Elite know.  This could be Travolta, Bowflex, Sackman, etc or me.

We'll help the teaching lesson continue.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Sackman is at it, once again destroying innuendo and rumor mongering with facts. 

When you think you comprehend the post,  let someone from the Reasoned Elite know.  This could be Travolta, Bowflex, Sackman, etc or me.

I did read it and it doesn’t change anything. Yes, he threw him out! After the crimes have been committed. After everything they did together. Just another futile attempt by the sack to try to minimalize the damage and pull the curtain over history

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

36 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I did read it and it doesn’t change anything. Yes, he threw him out! After the crimes have been committed. After everything they did together. Just another futile attempt by the sack to try to minimalize the damage and pull the curtain over history

Again.  Trump could cure cancer and you'd find fault with it.....

• Like 2

On 7/24/2020 at 11:46 AM, FanBack said:

Thanks for retiring your SJ and JS personas and giving us more of this one Lit. This one is funnier.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, jc856 said:

Thanks for retiring your SJ and JS personas and giving us more of this one Lit. This one is funnier.

Obviously, 'Fanback' is not an alias in essence, a fraction or facet of a personality.  There's just no way. 

When you read a Fanback post you are reading the brilliant musings of an Integrated, Self-Actualized Man. 

I am me.  There can be no other.