Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

How Come Joe Biden Never Takes Questions After Rare Press Conferences? *****

6 hours ago, Meathead said:

because he doesnt have to

press conf questions are land mines and its an unnecessary risk for him at this time

don is imploding. joe is very far ahead right now, the risk/reward wouldn't be worth taking questions for any candidate, especially one with an historically awkward phrasing of things

A2A0DA4A-1B89-41BA-BEB0-74E85F023C4A.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, FanBack said:

I believe we are in the age of the incumbent for President.  The electorate has become too mentally lazy to consider an alternative to the sitting president - the other party just punts -  I mean Bob Dole?  John Kerry?  Mitt Romney (better choice than Globalist War Pig John McCain, I didn't say I like Romney but he is a better choice.)

Now the Aquarian's excellence my make this cycle counter-intuitive.  The electorate may pick a mental defective who gropes women in front of their significant others.  It is not enough for the woman to go through the trauma of assault; this mental defective must demean and emasculate the man.  Whilst hiding behind armed security.  

“You cannot gargle trumps balls, whilst demeaning another scumbag politician”. ~ JC’s second Law Of Politicodynamics

3 hours ago, travolta said:

Like a great rock band.

His new material is great and the old stuff holds up.

Awesome 👍

In the meantime, every time Trump opens his mouth he swallows his own foot. Every time Biden makes a public statement, it’s dead fucking on point. Call this things you cannot see from inside your bubble

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

In the meantime, every time Trump opens his mouth he swallows his own foot. Every time Biden makes a public statement, it’s dead fucking on point. Call this things you cannot see from inside your bubble

"dead fucking on point".  LOL.  Only on planet HipKat.  You have to be kidding.  Dummy.

You could hear them outside on the pond behind a lot of his bunker talks.  They made more sense than he ever did. 

• Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

3 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

You could hear them outside on the pond behind a lot of his bunker talks.  They made more sense than he ever did. 

We need to start posting examples of Donald Trump’s version of making sense?

here’s a good start. Let’s get the op ed that Joe Biden wrote in January about the coming pandemic and how we need to start preparing for it and then let’s compare it to all the times that Donald Trump said it’s not coming here, or it’s going to just disappear, or there’s only 15 people and it’s not going to be any big deal and everything else he did to delay what Joe Biden said we should do for months. Call me crazy but I’m gonna go with Joe Biden was making more sense. 

I used to say that I’m not a Joe Biden guy, but lately I can’t really find anything to fault him on. I would say he’s doing everything just right. Unlike your boy who chokes on his own foot every time he opens his mouth.

maybe your side should start actually listening to him instead of just watching the soundbites that Fox News takes out of context.

Now, if you want to compare gaffs and mispoken words well, we can do that too.  Once again, your boy holds the title in that category

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Because, the more Joe talks, the more he exposes himself as a moron. This election is 100% Trump vs anybody but Trump. Nobody’s voting for Biden because they think he’s good, they are voting for him because he’s not Trump. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

We need to start posting examples of Donald Trump’s version of making sense?

here’s a good start. Let’s get the op ed that Joe Biden wrote in January about the coming pandemic and how we need to start preparing for it and then let’s compare it to all the times that Donald Trump said it’s not coming here, or it’s going to just disappear, or there’s only 15 people and it’s not going to be any big deal and everything else he did to delay what Joe Biden said we should do for months. Call me crazy but I’m gonna go with Joe Biden was making more sense. 

I used to say that I’m not a Joe Biden guy, but lately I can’t really find anything to fault him on. I would say he’s doing everything just right. Unlike your boy who chokes on his own foot every time he opens his mouth.

maybe your side should start actually listening to him instead of just watching the soundbites that Fox News takes out of context.

Now, if you want to compare gaffs and mispoken words well, we can do that too.  Once again, your boy holds the title in that category

Did you say something???

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Because, the more Joe talks, the more he exposes himself as a moron. This election is 100% Trump vs anybody but Trump. Nobody’s voting for Biden because they think he’s good, they are voting for him because he’s not Trump. 

Biden has it pretty damn easy.  The press serve as his enablers / protectors / cheerleaders.  Must be nice to NEVER have to answer even a slightly difficult question.  Only softballs.  Journalism is DEAD.    

On 7/22/2020 at 1:23 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Does it really help Dementia-Joe to come off like he's purposely avoiding?  Which he is.  I think most people have figured out that D-Joe is losing it/has lost it upstairs.  Say what you will about our President, the state of Biden's mind should be a big issue.  Can't recall our last empty vessel/puppet Prez.  Would NOT be a good thing by any means.

For the most part, they are all empty vessels. 

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

For the most part, they are all empty vessels. 

True, but Dementia-Joe's the emptiest of all.  By far.  His brain is on "Empty".

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden has it pretty damn easy.  The press serve as his enablers / protectors / cheerleaders.  Must be nice to NEVER have to answer even a slightly difficult question.  Only softballs.  Journalism is DEAD.    

We all know Trump would eat him alive in a debate. The media could do something virtual. But, why would they do that? They need to keep Biden hidden until after the election.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nuke said:

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Biden may be elected president, but would he actually be the president?

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

True, but Dementia-Joe's the emptiest of all.  By far.  His brain is on "Empty".

That could be. We're going to see some strange things leading up to the election

7 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

That could be. We're going to see some strange things leading up to the election

We’re already there. Have you ever seen anything as strange as what we’ve already seen in 2020? And I wouldn’t be surprised, if it get stranger.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Nuke said:

We’re already there. Have you ever seen anything as strange as what we’ve already seen in 2020? And I wouldn’t be surprised, if it get stranger.

Get ready, and strap yourself in because we ain't seen nothing yet.

10 hours ago, DEANJF said:

Biden may be elected president, but would he actually be the president?

Nope.  Figurehead / Puppet