Sign in to follow this  
Professor Pigworth

Trump Leans Into False Virus Claims in Combative Fox News Interview

4 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

LOL, Oh brother.  I'll keep preaching.......you keep ingesting disinfectants, brah.  Fool.

LOL.  No problem, punchy.  I enjoy reading all those stale, old talking points.  Have at it!

4 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

hahahahahahahahahaha  wow, are you fucking delusional

Yep.  No way that can happen - especially at this late stage.  I'll bet a lot of dems daydream about it though.

34 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  No problem, punchy.  I enjoy reading all those stale, old talking points.  Have at it!

Sounds good.  Be sure to be Patriotric and wear your mask now!

11 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Sounds good.  Be sure to be Patriotric and wear your mask now!

Sure!  Only when I'm forced to, though.  Otherwise, forget about it.  It can symbolize weakness and I don't want to be mistaken for a Biden voter.  LOL

8 hours ago, FanBack said:

OMG- The Aquarian got the term 'Cancel Culture!' Wrong!!

Oh no!  Let's be snarky about that!!

Loser.  WTF is Katie Rogers and why are her writing skills so inferior to mine?

The NY times needs me.

Make The NY Times Great for the First Time. 

MTNYTGFTFT

You know, if I was an admin on this message board, you, Bowman and LI Bills would be fucking gone. I would institute a no trolling policy from day one. And you three idiots would be fucking history.

The three of you combined have yet to put together one coherent thought.

• Finger 1
  • Barf 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

You know, if I was an admin on this message board, you, Bowman and LI Bills would be fucking gone. I would institute a no trolling policy from day one. And you three idiots would be fucking history.

Hey Hip-Kat.  Fuck you, loser.  Asshole.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I guess I should have said FAT loser since our boy (HK) said he's been porking out lately.  LOL.  I quit smoking 10 years ago and never gained a pound.  Show some discipline, fat boy.

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hipkat, I'm sorry that I disagree with you. 

Indulge me.  If you and I were to attend an advanced lecture on quantum physics there are parts that will seem incoherent.  That would most likely be from a)  the lecturer isn't adequately communicating their point or b) the subject matter is beyond our current ability to comprehend.   Perhaps a combination of both.

We can rule out 'a)" as my prodigious writing skills have ne in consideration for a NY Times staff writer position.  Perhaps, I am the only one considering that; never mind. 

But I (dramatic pause), philosophically, operate at a world class level.  I present strategic, overarching philosophical concepts in each of  my posts.  I then apply them to the next tier, the tactical level, and finally the application/ point-of-use level.

So 'b)' is the problem. 

43 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Hipkat, I'm sorry that I disagree with you. 

Indulge me.  If you and I were to attend an advanced lecture on quantum physics there are parts that will seem incoherent.  That would most likely be from a)  the lecturer isn't adequately communicating their point or b) the subject matter is beyond our current ability to comprehend.   Perhaps a combination of both.

We can rule out 'a)" as my prodigious writing skills have ne in consideration for a NY Times staff writer position.  Perhaps, I am the only one considering that; never mind. 

But I (dramatic pause), philosophically, operate at a world class level.  I present strategic, overarching philosophical concepts in each of  my posts.  I then apply them to the next tier, the tactical level, and finally the application/ point-of-use level.

So 'b)' is the problem. 

Maybe for you, but I have a pretty decent grasp of what Quantum Physics has done for the scientific community and it's effect on the advancement of human civilization, but I understand if you feel that subject matter is beyond your ability to comprehend. That makes you average.

Embrace it, troll

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

Your new avatar is the worst.  Vomit.

Maybe for you, but I have a pretty decent grasp of what Quantum Physics has done for the scientific community and it's effect on the advancement of human civilization, but I understand if you feel that subject matter is beyond your ability to comprehend. That makes you average.

Embrace it, troll

Such a complete douche.  Become educated.

Embrace it, troll

Replace 'Quantum Physics' with 'The Multi-tiered Geopolitical Strategy of Donald Trump'

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

uh-oh-its-fsgqfj.jpg.2d1fd6baf2abd4ea906b68c369b769e9.jpg

35 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

uh-oh-its-fsgqfj.jpg.2d1fd6baf2abd4ea906b68c369b769e9.jpg

LOL.  Hip's the one who threatens his fellow message boarders.  I'd never do that.  I am perfectly capable of backing up what I say, though, if it came to it.  I'm no Nancy-Boy.  No brag, just fact.  :classic_biggrin:

6 hours ago, FanBack said:

Replace 'Quantum Physics' with 'The Multi-tiered Geopolitical Strategy of Donald Trump'

= A pyramid scheme?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

= A pyramid scheme?

That's actually pretty good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Hip's the one who threatens his fellow message boarders.  I'd never do that.  I am perfectly capable of backing up what I say, though, if it came to it.  I'm no Nancy-Boy.  No brag, just fact.  :classic_biggrin:

All I think of when he makes threats.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile