Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Thousands Of Republican Voters Left The GOP

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trumps biggest battle is not against the media or the Democrats it’s against himself because he’s a lying piece of shit that chokes on his foot every time he opens his mouth. How do you not get that?

You're biggest battle is trying to remove the hate in your soul for a man that has gotten more done in 3 1/2 years while dealing with this attempt to divide the country by his opposition than 8 freakin years of Obama.

I knew you were an awful poster, but the level of idiosy is really special...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

Trumps biggest battle is not against the media or the Democrats it’s against himself because he’s a lying piece of shit that chokes on his foot every time he opens his mouth. How do you not get that?

Um, you do realize who your candidate is right? The moron thinks he's running against himself..Joe Biden gonna beat that Joe Biden! 

Yeah, Trumps a moron...Got you a$$hat's to go full deranged mode all by himself...

Yep he's stupid.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anybody notice a similarity here?

21 hours ago, HipKat said:

Cool story bro. Trump approval down to 38%. Who's leaving what party again? And BTW, I'm not a Democrat. Try to keep up

Typical reply from a commie sympathizer...Cool Bro, gonna put man man bun up and go break some capitalist pig shit up...

and hey bro, don't suppose you saw this poll  https://www.cato.org/publications/survey-reports/poll-62-americans-say-they-have-political-views-theyre-afraid-share

The one that shows 62% of people have political views they are afraid to share?? Gee I wonder in today's BLM Antifa LBGTQou812 left wing utopia who these people might be??

Know what I'm saying bro??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anybody notice a similarity here?

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

THIS!

If any group should be losing members by the droves, it would have to be Denocrats who have gone well past the limits of sanity by letting cities operate in complete chaos and putting lives and businesses at risk while police are looked down upon and told to stand down against the mayhem and crime.

I'd be disgusted if I was a Democrat...

Yup and many of us saw the light and did a #DemExit in 2016. How can any sane white person stay in a party that talks about nothing but hating them and wanting them economically destitute every day? Look at this article from 3 days ago about the DNC creed for their 2020 platform.

Democratic National Committee platform mentions ‘whites’ 15 times, all damning

The draft 2020 Democratic National Committee platform being circulated in Washington aims to reinforce the view that liberals are best situated to battle for minorities seeking higher wages, better housing and jobs, and more money for schools.

With the August convention coming on the heels of the Black Lives Matter protests, it features support for the movement and an expanded pledge to root out racism.

The preamble says, “We will give hate no safe harbor. We will never amplify or legitimize the voices of bigotry, racism, misogyny, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, or white supremacy.”

In promising change, it sets up one group that has it too good and is holding minorities back: whites.

In more than 80 pages in the draft platform published by Politico, whites are mentioned 15 times, all critical, including three references to white supremacy or supremacists and one to white nationalists. The document doesn’t capitalize white as it does Black, Latinos, Asian Americans, and Native Americans.

In most mentions, the reference is to how whites are better off at the expense of others. And the promise often is to “close the gap” between minorities and whites, though no solutions are offered. (Sack Note: Here is the new form of dekulakization. Look it up if you don't know!)

Below are the 15 references to whites:

1. We will never amplify or legitimize the voices of bigotry, racism, misogyny, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, or white supremacy.
  2. Median incomes are lower and poverty rates are higher for Black Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, and some Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, compared to median white households.
  3. And there is a persistent, pernicious racial wealth gap that holds millions of Americans back, with the typical white household holding six times more wealth than the typical Latino family and 10 times more wealth than the typical Black family.
  4. The wage gap between Black workers and white workers is higher today than it was 20 years ago.
  5. It takes a typical Black woman 19 months to earn what a typical white man earns in 12 months — and for typical Latinas and Native American women, it takes almost two years.
  6. Even before the COVID-19 pandemic, the uninsured rate was nearly three times higher for Latinos and nearly twice as high for Black Americans as it was for whites.
  7. Black children are far more likely than white children to suffer from asthma.
  8. Latinos, Native Americans, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, and Black Americans are diagnosed with diabetes at higher rates than whites.
  9. Black women are more than three times as likely to die from complications of pregnancy and childbirth compared to white women.
  10. President Trump’s words and actions have given safe harbor and encouragement to bigots, anti-Semites, Islamophobes, and white supremacists.
  11. The extreme gap in household wealth and income between people of color — especially Black Americans, Latinos, and Native Americans — and white families is hurting our working class and holding our country back.
  12. We will confront white nationalist terrorism and combat hate crimes perpetrated against religious minorities.
  13. Each year, the United States spends $23 billion more on schools in predominantly white districts than in non-white districts.
  14. We will root out systemic racism from our military justice system, where black service members are twice as likely as white ones to face court-martial.
  15. Our counterterrorism priorities, footprint, and tools should shift accordingly, including to respond to the growing threat from white supremacist and other right-wing terrorist groups.

List of household median income by race from Left-wing Wikipedia:

1. Indian American (2016): $131,746[2]
  2. Taiwanese American (2016): $91,221[2]
  3. Australian American (2016): $90,930[3]
  4. South African American (2017): $90,517[3]
  5. Chinese American (2016): $84,764[2] [4]
  6. Filipino American (2016): $84,620[2]
  7. Austrian American (2016): $80,717[3]
  8. Singaporean American (2016) $79,852[3]
  9. Korean American (2016): $78,186[2] [5]
  10. Japanese American (2016): $77,504[2]
  11. Lithuanian American (2016): $76,694[3]
  12. Israeli American (2016): $76,584[3]
  13. Iranian American (2017): $75,905[3]
  14. Basque American (2016): $75,864[3]
  15. Lebanese American (2016): $75,337[3]
  16. Sri Lankan American: $73,856[3]
  17. Scandinavian American (2016): $73,797[3]
  18. Malaysian American (2016): $72,827[2]
  19. Swedish American (2016): $71,217[3]
  20. Norwegian American (2016): $71,142[3]

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're biggest battle is trying to remove the hate in your soul for a man that has gotten more done in 3 1/2 years while dealing with this attempt to divide the country by his opposition than 8 freakin years of Obama.

What has he gotten done again?? Nothing. Not one thing. Well, actually, he has gotten something done, He has transformed the Republican party into a complete blasphemy of it's core values which is smaller government and less government intrusion into our lives by injecting much more government intrusion in our lives and and convincing the Republican Party to go along with it by a non-stop assault on American citizens, lies, mistruths and using a Zero-sum game via fear tactics - agree or be removed and relentlessly attacked and falsely labelling himself as a Republican, knowing that people are more prone to follow party over policy. People like you and others on here.

Let me expose the REAL idiocy here. The idiocy of his supporters.

Here's what Trump has  truly accomplished.

• Shattering American Democracy for a more Totalitarian way of Governing by claiming he can do whatever he wants. Claiming he has the power of a Monarch or Dictator.
  • Manipulated the DOJ, Homeland Security and other Federal Agencies into attacking his detractors and protecting his policies - some of which are in direct conflict with the US Constitution by filling the heads of those offices with pure loyalists and yes men.
  • Created doubt by attacking US Security Agencies and discrediting findings that are not in his favor.
  • Created doubt in the Free Press by attacking segments of the 1st Amendment.
  • Mishandled Social Issues that affect minority and alternate lifestyles people creating the social unrest we see in various cities across the US.
  • Instituted a form of Marshall Law by sending unlabelled Federal Law Enforcement/Troops into US cities to accost US citizens.
  • Consistently worked to keep American divided by relentless attacks on Americans who oppose his policies.
  • Instituted a Tax Program that gave up to 40% reduction on the taxes of the richest people in the US at the cost of the middle and lower classes. People like you and me.
  • Ignored the effects of a pandemic in the hopes a vaccine would be quickly developed in time to limit the effects on the US Economy with disastrous results
  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

@DannyBoyI have an idea, instead of laughing, dispute those points. Although, you ARE one the people I described above, so you may not have the capacity to embrace the truth. @thinwhiteduke and @jamsim67 aren't wrong, they're just not on the right course. The Trump Administration has adopted the very things they warn against

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well, the ones that came before him didn't attack Americans the way this one does. They didn't attack the first Amendment. They didn't blatantly give the richest people a 40% tax cut while removing most of the deductions middle class Americans depended on in the same term. They didn't coddle up to Russia, N Korea, Turkey and institute tariffs that crushed American grain and bean farmers. They surely didn't turn their backs on the our worst enemy paying to have American soldiers killed and they didn't openly embrace and institute a totalitarian form of Government while using American judicial institution s to openly attack Americans and anyone that stands up to the President. They also didn't lie tens of thousands of times in less than 4 years. Tens Of Thousands! Nor did they embrace White Nationalist ideals.

Should I keep going?? I'm sure you know I have a very long list of anti-Trumpisms

How would you know, did the media attack or ignore the ones that came before like they do Trump? No, they didn't. And as for coddling up to Russia, N Korea . Don't you think it's better to talk with a supposed enemy, than to wage war, which is what Hillary wanted?

This country is in some serious bad shape, and we didn't get here overnight. It's taken years to get to this point. Which means we aren't going to fix things overnight. Things are going to have to get worse, before they get better. The media, dem's and rino's attacking Trump on a daily basis, no matter what he does, gives me hope that Trump is the man for the job. Biden, rino's or any other democrat need not apply ... With the exception of Tulsi Gabbard. I like what she had to say.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

How would you know, did the media attack or ignore the ones that came before like they do Trump? No, they didn't. And as for coddling up to Russia, N Korea . Don't you think it's better to talk with a supposed enemy, than to wage war, which is what Hillary wanted?

This country is in some serious bad shape, and we didn't get here overnight. It's taken years to get to this point. Which means we aren't going to fix things overnight. Things are going to have to get worse, before they get better. The media, dem's and rino's attacking Trump on a daily basis, no matter what he does, gives me hope that Trump is the man for the job. Biden, rino's or any other democrat need not apply ... With the exception of Tulsi Gabbard. I like what she had to say.

No, the media didn't attack previous Presidents because they did nothing to earn the wrath of the media the way Trump has and no, it's not a bad plan to talk to our enemies. It IS a bad plan t o kiss up to our enemies, like Trump has done. If Trump wasn't a lying, corrupt, divisive POS, the Media and the others would not attack him as they do. He brought this on himself. 

BTW, thanks for taking your partisan mask off and revealing yourself for the MAGAT I accused you of a long time ago

Seek help. soflabillsfan

25 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, the media didn't attack previous Presidents because they did nothing to earn the wrath of the media the way Trump has and no, it's not a bad plan to talk to our enemies. It IS a bad plan t o kiss up to our enemies, like Trump has done. If Trump wasn't a lying, corrupt, divisive POS, the Media and the others would not attack him as they do. He brought this on himself. 

BTW, thanks for taking your partisan mask off and revealing yourself for the MAGAT I accused you of a long time ago

Retard

10 hours ago, ninecarpileup said:

Typical reply from a commie sympathizer...Cool Bro, gonna put man man bun up and go break some capitalist pig shit up...

and hey bro, don't suppose you saw this poll  https://www.cato.org/publications/survey-reports/poll-62-americans-say-they-have-political-views-theyre-afraid-share

The one that shows 62% of people have political views they are afraid to share?? Gee I wonder in today's BLM Antifa LBGTQou812 left wing utopia who these people might be??

Know what I'm saying bro??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love the OU812! VAN HALEN!  Do you know how many guys wanted to get that license plate number?😎

13 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Obongo = Worst Prez ever

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

@DannyBoyI have an idea, instead of laughing, dispute those points. Although, you ARE one the people I described above, so you may not have the capacity to embrace the truth. @thinwhiteduke and @jamsim67 aren't wrong, they're just not on the right course. The Trump Administration has adopted the very things they warn against

• Shattering American Democracy for a more Totalitarian way of Governing by claiming he can do whatever he wants. Claiming he has the power of a Monarch or Dictator.

This is a lie of fabrication, something you constantly do.  It is pure claptrap born out of your false fallacy reasoning and TDS.  Shattering Democracy by claiming he can do whatever he wants?  That came from crazy Nancy and Mad Maxine and you soaked it up like a piece of bread soaks up bacon grease.  That is pure stupidity. 

• Manipulated the DOJ, Homeland Security and other Federal Agencies into attacking his detractors and protecting his policies - some of which are in direct conflict with the US Constitution by filling the heads of those offices with pure loyalists and yes men.

A lie of fabrication again and an excessive exaggeration of a subject you know nothing about.  If you want an example of doing what you lied about with President Trump, just look what Obama’s White House did with federal agencies and the intel communities.  Now that is a case closed example of abuse of power, obstruction of justice and treason through misuse of power.  I can’t even fathom what you were getting at with filling executive positions with “loyalists and yes men.  LOL.  Isn’t that what any President does?  It’s his prerogative. Why would he want James Comey as FBI director or Jeff Sessions as the AG after his sleepwalking job? My God you’re stupid. 

• Created doubt by attacking US Security Agencies and discrediting findings that are not in his favor.

Pure claptrap.  What, are you just typing to fill in space? 

Did you mean that as in Trump pointed out the lack of honesty in the lame stream press?  No, I know you didn’t but then again you have no idea what you are saying.  This is again a lie of fallacy.  Pure trumpery.

• Mishandled Social Issues that affect minority and alternate lifestyles people creating the social unrest we see in various cities across the US.

Oh God, I can’t even imagine what you were trying to do here.  It isn’t even effective use of space filling.  Lie of fabrication.  Moving on. 

• Instituted a form of Marshall Law by sending unlabeled [sic] Federal Law Enforcement/Troops into US cities to accost US citizens.

Wrong.  It is a legal action under the law.  The officers were sent in wearing gear that best suits their needs to stop the violence and protect themselves.  There was no “unlabeled”(LMFAO) law enforcement/troops (again LMFAO) into US cities to “accost”  US citizens.  They had patches, name tags, protection vests with "POLICE" on it.  They were indentified as police.   It was to stop violent terrorists.  Yes, the ones throwing fireworks and any assortment of missiles and projectiles at the law enforcement officers plus using high grade laser lights to blind the officers who were trying to keep these terrorists from gaining access to federal buildings to destroy them.  This was your absolute worst attempt at coming up with a lie of fabrication.  It was also a lie with exaggeration and down right insulting.  It was your worst attempt to fill space with frivolous claptrap.  This is pure –dee trumpery.

Consistently worked to keep American divided by relentless attacks on Americans who oppose his policies.

Ah geez.  That’s enough of this.  I think we get the picture. 

• Instituted a Tax Program that gave up to 40% reduction on the taxes of the richest people in the US at the cost of the middle and lower classes. People like you and me.
  • Ignored the effects of a pandemic in the hopes a vaccine would be quickly developed in time to limit the effects on the US Economy with disastrous results

This dribble is caca of the highest odor.  It just smells to high heaven.  It’s hogwash as set before swine. You're just trying to convince people that

a turd has a clean end to pick it up by and no one is buying that schtick.    

insane bethenny frankel GIF

People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.

• Like 2

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

49 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

This is a lie of fabrication, something you constantly do.  It is pure claptrap born out of your false fallacy reasoning and TDS.  Shattering Democracy by claiming he can do whatever he wants?  That came from crazy Nancy and Mad Maxine and you soaked it up like a piece of bread soaks up bacon grease.  That is pure stupidity. 

A lie of fabrication again and an excessive exaggeration of a subject you know nothing about.  If you want an example of doing what you lied about with President Trump, just look what Obama’s White House did with federal agencies and the intel communities.  Now that is a case closed example of abuse of power, obstruction of justice and treason through misuse of power.  I can’t even fathom what you were getting at with filling executive positions with “loyalists and yes men.  LOL.  Isn’t that what any President does?  It’s his prerogative. Why would he want James Comey as FBI director or Jeff Sessions as the AG after his sleepwalking job? My God you’re stupid. 

Pure claptrap.  What, are you just typing to fill in space? 

Did you mean that as in Trump pointed out the lack of honesty in the lame stream press?  No, I know you didn’t but then again you have no idea what you are saying.  This is again a lie of fallacy.  Pure trumpery.

Oh God, I can’t even imagine what you were trying to do here.  It isn’t even effective use of space filling.  Lie of fabrication.  Moving on. 

• Instituted a form of Marshall Law by sending unlabeled [sic] Federal Law Enforcement/Troops into US cities to accost US citizens.

Wrong.  It is a legal action under the law.  The officers were sent in wearing gear that best suits their needs to stop the violence and protect themselves.  There was no “unlabeled”(LMFAO) law enforcement/troops (again LMFAO) into US cities to “accost”  US citizens.  They had patches, name tags, protection vests with "POLICE" on it.  They were indentified as police.   It was to stop violent terrorists.  Yes, the ones throwing fireworks and any assortment of missiles and projectiles at the law enforcement officers plus using high grade laser lights to blind the officers who were trying to keep these terrorists from gaining access to federal buildings to destroy them.  This was your absolute worst attempt at coming up with a lie of fabrication.  It was also a lie with exaggeration and down right insulting.  It was your worst attempt to fill space with frivolous claptrap.  This is pure –dee trumpery.

Consistently worked to keep American divided by relentless attacks on Americans who oppose his policies.

Ah geez.  That’s enough of this.  I think we get the picture. 

This dribble is caca of the highest odor.  It just smells to high heaven.  It’s hogwash as set before swine. You're just trying to convince people that

a turd has a clean end to pick it up by and no one is buying that schtick.    

People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.

When the light goes on and you realize how misled and jaded you’ve been for the last four years, I hope you don’t do anything to hurt yourself. What is hogwash are your ridiculous replies which expose the depth of your brainwashing.

Less than 1% of the people attending protests conduct violent acts. Those aren’t protesters. Those are people using this as a means to act out. 99% of the people protesting are peaceful. And regardless, the National Guard is who would be tasked with maintaining peace in our cities and only at the request of state governors. Legal or not, this goes against basic tenants of the Republican belief in smaller government, less intrusive government.

I’m not stupid Danny, you’re fucking blind. Completely fucking blind. Claiming that I’m lying is asinine. Why don’t you fucking prove it? Prove everything I said is wrong. I mean we’ve been citing examples for three years of how write everything I said is. You fucktard’s don’t even defend him anymore. All you do is attack because that’s all he does is attack. You have nothing to stand on.

And nobody lies as much as Donald Trump, so is it because he just finished hunting, is it during a war or is it before an election that he, at this point, has no chance of winning?

• Haha 1
  • Gay 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/26/2020 at 7:05 PM, HipKat said:

If you want it to call it a MAGAT, that's fine, go right a head. Just trying to be truthful, hopeful and to call it like I see it.

17 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

If you want it to call it a MAGAT, that's fine, go right a head. Just trying to be truthful, hopeful and to call it like I see it.

Saying the media attacks this president without looking at WHY they attack him is disingenuous

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Saying the media attacks this president without looking at WHY they attack him is disingenuous

You are bat shit crazy.  Really?  LOL

On 7/28/2020 at 6:24 AM, HipKat said:

Why do you think they attack him? Because they love the Republic and all that it stands for?

The mainstream media is the biggest enemy this country has.

50 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Why do you think they attack him? Because they love the Republic and all that it stands for?

The mainstream media is the biggest enemy this country has.

Amen

• Thanks 1