Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Thousands Of Republican Voters Left The GOP

47 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Ahh yes, the polling

Yeah, the polling that the Right laughs at when it goes against them and coddles when it goes for them. The polling that was never questioned, until recent years, ewven though the methods and polling companies are the same. 

Your credibility has take a huge dump the last few months, BTW

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, the polling that the Right laughs at when it goes against them and coddles when it goes for them. The polling that was never questioned, until recent years, ewven though the methods and polling companies are the same. 

I don't pay attention to the polling. For good reason.

And as for my credibility? Thanks man, I'll get right on it

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

I don't pay attention to the polling. For good reason.

And as for my credibility? Thanks man, I'll get right on it

You don’t pay attention to the polling because it doesn’t support what you want it to. I noticed the sack stopped posting polls once they all started working against Trump.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Polls have been questioned quite a lot in the past, dumbass.  You're quite the know-nothing.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

You don’t pay attention to the polling because it doesn’t support what you want it to. I noticed the sack stopped posting polls once they all started working against Trump.

I recommend you don't lock horns with Sack, slick.   He'll just mop the floor with you and cause you a lot of embarrassment. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

You mean you don’t like Trump? Wow! Shocker

• Haha 1

Then why the fuck are you still angry? You come off as an angry, miserable guy, incredulous that everyone doesn’t see everything the way you do.

I would think you’d be tickled pink that the polls are so favorable to Biden these days. 5 more months of shithead, then, good times. Right? Nope. Still angry Hip. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Then why the fuck are you still angry? You come off as an angry, miserable guy, incredulous that everyone doesn’t see everything the way you do.

I would think you’d be tickled pink that the polls are so favorable to Biden these days. 5 more months of shithead, then, good times. Right? Nope. Still angry Hip. 

He's not tickled pink because even he knows that they're oversampling and using only registered voters instead of likely ones. Same shit they did in 2016.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

33 minutes ago, jc856 said:

The only “poles” I pay attention to are the ones that fake breasted women are dancing with.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

You mean you don’t like Trump? Wow! Shocker

Me and 66% of the country agree. We don’t like trump.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

You know what? You come off as an angry guy. All I do is post the truth. All I do is post articles that point out the negative side of Donald Trump and his supporters. I don’t understand why come off as angry. You don’t see me yelling at anybody on here. You don’t see me getting into arguments. And the two bozos that constantly try to bait me into an argument I’m on my ignore last song they don’t even exist in my world anymore. I’m not angry, I’m disgusted. Disgusted that so many people are still so stupid

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Me and 66% of the country agree. We don’t like trump.

Do you like Biden?

And there you go with those polls again.

Just now, jamsim67 said:

Do you like Biden?

The guy is so over-the-top anti-Trump it's high comedy.  And he's here all week!  LOL

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Do you like Biden?

I like the lesser of two evils. Trump is pure evil so I guess in this case I’ll have to like Biden

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I like the lesser of two evils. Trump is pure evil so I guess in this case I’ll have to like Biden

LOL.  Sucker.

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know what? You come off as an angry guy. All I do is post the truth. All I do is post articles that point out the negative side of Donald Trump and his supporters. I don’t understand why come off as angry. You don’t see me yelling at anybody on here. You don’t see me getting into arguments. And the two bozos that constantly try to bait me into an argument I’m on my ignore last song they don’t even exist in my world anymore. I’m not angry, I’m disgusted. Disgusted that so many people are still so stupid

OMG. Get real Hip.

But let’s just take the last big thing you’ve been angry about. The NYT report that Putin is paying the Taliban to kill US soldiers. You claim it as fact, when, military leaders AREN’T. The commander at CENTCOM doubted it. The pentagon doubts it. It’s not a fact, it’s a dubious suspicion. OF COURSE Putin and Russia is backing the taliban with money, arms and intelligence. Which goes to killing American soldiers. It’s not the same thing as “Putin is paying a bounty for every American soldier killed”. Last article I read was on military.com. Wouldn’t you think that a website dedicated to the military would be all over this shit. They aren’t. The NYT is a birdcage liner.

im going to return to my clown persona now 🤡

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

OMG. Get real Hip.

But let’s just take the last big thing you’ve been angry about. The NYT report that Putin is paying the Taliban to kill US soldiers. You claim it as fact, when, military leaders AREN’T. The commander at CENTCOM doubted it. The pentagon doubts it. It’s not a fact, it’s a dubious suspicion. OF COURSE Putin and Russia is backing the taliban with money, arms and intelligence. Which goes to killing American soldiers. It’s not the same thing as “Putin is paying a bounty for every American soldier killed”. Last article I read was on military.com. Wouldn’t you think that a website dedicated to the military would be all over this shit. They aren’t. The NYT is a birdcage liner.

im going to return to my clown persona now 🤡

Trump’s Baseless Attacks on Times, Post Reporting on Russia Probe

President Donald Trump has attacked reporting on the Russia investigation by the New York Times and the Washington Post as “fake news,” asserting — along with his press secretary — that the news organizations should return the Pulitzer Prizes they received in 2018 for their work.

But Trump and White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany have pointed to no errors in the reporting, and a rereading of the articles shows that the work is quite solid. The reporting is heavily supported by special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and by other publicly available documents and sources.

We asked the White House what exactly was wrong with the papers’ reporting. We received no specifics, and were steered instead to McEnany’s unrelated comments criticizing the Times’ reporting on intelligence indicating Russia had offered bounties to the Taliban to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/19/2020 at 10:57 PM, HipKat said:

Thousands Of Republican Voters Took To Social Media And Explained Exactly Why They “Left The GOP”
Just in time to vote against Trump.

The Twitter hashtag #ILeftTheGOP was inundated with former Republican voters explaining why they left the party, with a lot of folks pointing to Donald Trump. Now, we could easily point to Ronald Reagan as a solid reason to have abandoned the Republican party years ago, but we’re not going to judge people if they’re just now waking up from the fog.

Besides, it’s a healthy topic to discuss during these polarized times, especially while the world witnessed a blatant coverup by Senate Republicans and the most incompetent response to a national emergency by any Republican president in history.

Columnist Cheri Jacobus launched the hashtag, asking others to share with the Twitterverse why they “cut the cord” and thousands of people promptly used the hashtag.

Conservatives tried to launch a #WalkAway movement in 2018 to claim that Democrats are fleeing the party but it was revealed to be an astroturfed campaign driven by pro-Trump Twitter users and amplified by automated and Russian-linked accounts. Trump supporters are not moderates.

They could run the same poll on Twatter with twice the results of Demoncrat's leaving the Stalinist mob...

Oh, that's right, it would be taken down or blocked by your hero's. Quick observation. Why do they block the other side so much if they are so cock sure of their majority?? That's right, the soy boy's with their man buns can't take any push back...

Thought you'd like to see a video, (even though it's got the fake news Twatter spin on it) of the SILENT MAJORITY getting to the point where we've had enough of this crap.  Hear all those horns beeping in appreciation???  Kind of goes along with those polls showing that BLM support has flipped. Ut Oh, looks like all that underground media, you know, the kind that the commies have not put down yet is getting the message across...

P.S. Showing videos from the heart of commie  Porkland organ....They have to have these at night, got to wait for the meth heads to wake up...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anybody notice a similarity here?

person.woman.man.camera.tv.  He thinks this is hard.

lol, this is the hero to the MAGATs.   Fucking dolt cant even remember the name of the test......

• Like 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

2 hours ago, ninecarpileup said:

They could run the same poll on Twatter with twice the results of Demoncrat's leaving the Stalinist mob...

Oh, that's right, it would be taken down or blocked by your hero's. Quick observation. Why do they block the other side so much if they are so cock sure of their majority?? That's right, the soy boy's with their man buns can't take any push back...

Thought you'd like to see a video, (even though it's got the fake news Twatter spin on it) of the SILENT MAJORITY getting to the point where we've had enough of this crap.  Hear all those horns beeping in appreciation???  Kind of goes along with those polls showing that BLM support has flipped. Ut Oh, looks like all that underground media, you know, the kind that the commies have not put down yet is getting the message across...

P.S. Showing videos from the heart of commie  Porkland organ....They have to have these at night, got to wait for the meth heads to wake up...

Cool story bro. Trump approval down to 38%. Who's leaving what party again? And BTW, I'm not a Democrat. Try to keep up

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/23/2020 at 11:29 PM, HipKat said:

Much like the old record counting system for the Billboard charts.  That was never questioned even though it was self-reported from the record stores.  Big labels could bribe the owners.  You have to get a song on the charts to get a buzz about it.  The big government/liberal media establishment was using the 2016 election polls in the same way to give Hillary Clinton a lift.

Then in 1991, Soundscan came along in the 90s and  they found out that whoa!!  - Rap (hip hop), traditional country music (not the middle of the road) and heavy metal (not hair bands) sold through the roof.

Richie Sambora was caught saying, 'It's harder for Bon Jovi to get a hit now since you can't manipulate the charts.'    

• Like 1
  • Gay 1
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, FanBack said:

Much like the old record counting system for the Billboard charts.  That was never questioned even though it was self-reported from the record stores.  Big labels could bribe the owners.  You have to get a song on the charts to get a buzz about it.  The big government/liberal media establishment was using the 2016 election polls in the same way to give Hillary Clinton a lift.

Then in 1991, Soundscan came along in the 90s and  they found out that whoa!!  - Rap (hip hop), traditional country music (not the middle of the road) and heavy metal (not hair bands) sold through the roof.

Richie Sambora was caught saying, 'It's harder for Bon Jovi to get a hit now since you can't manipulate the charts.'    

Plus he doesn't realize that polls showing Trump leading are devastating to his narrative because those results often come WITH skewing by the Left. That's also why I like to use stories from their own outlets if I can.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Trump’s Baseless Attacks on Times, Post Reporting on Russia Probe

President Donald Trump has attacked reporting on the Russia investigation by the New York Times and the Washington Post as “fake news,” asserting — along with his press secretary — that the news organizations should return the Pulitzer Prizes they received in 2018 for their work.

But Trump and White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany have pointed to no errors in the reporting, and a rereading of the articles shows that the work is quite solid. The reporting is heavily supported by special counsel Robert Mueller’s report on Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and by other publicly available documents and sources.

We asked the White House what exactly was wrong with the papers’ reporting. We received no specifics, and were steered instead to McEnany’s unrelated comments criticizing the Times’ reporting on intelligence indicating Russia had offered bounties to the Taliban to kill American soldiers in Afghanistan.

I'll say it again: sucker.