Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Thousands Of Republican Voters Left The GOP

Thousands Of Republican Voters Took To Social Media And Explained Exactly Why They “Left The GOP”
Just in time to vote against Trump.

The Twitter hashtag #ILeftTheGOP was inundated with former Republican voters explaining why they left the party, with a lot of folks pointing to Donald Trump. Now, we could easily point to Ronald Reagan as a solid reason to have abandoned the Republican party years ago, but we’re not going to judge people if they’re just now waking up from the fog.

Besides, it’s a healthy topic to discuss during these polarized times, especially while the world witnessed a blatant coverup by Senate Republicans and the most incompetent response to a national emergency by any Republican president in history.

Columnist Cheri Jacobus launched the hashtag, asking others to share with the Twitterverse why they “cut the cord” and thousands of people promptly used the hashtag.

Conservatives tried to launch a #WalkAway movement in 2018 to claim that Democrats are fleeing the party but it was revealed to be an astroturfed campaign driven by pro-Trump Twitter users and amplified by automated and Russian-linked accounts. Trump supporters are not moderates.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Trump won for one reason, or five reasons. Florida, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Florida and Pennsylvania. Five states determine the election, not 50. Trump also won because the Democrats put up the worst possible excuse for an opponent. BUT, if you want to include all 50 states, he lost by over 3 million votes.

In a year we'll be posting that Biden won because Trump was a train wreck that mishandled every situation that arose over the last 4 years. Every single one.

Also, whe are the Trumpsters going to find something viable to complain about Biden? What, he sniffed someone's hair?? I got a rebuttal for that. He misspoke some words?? I gotta rebuttal for that. What else you got? WHat else does your side have against Biden that's not some rhetorical bullshit like @SackMan518posting a nonsense article about Biden forcing car manufacturers to stop making gas motors.

Now as for the Democratic party?? That's a whole different can of worms and I'm with you on the nonsense social issues that they've tried to make their focal point. Social issues in general should not be anyone's main focus bu they're pandering to this guy:

?u=https%3A%2F%2Frightedition.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F10%2Fsjw-freakshow-lauren-southern.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

More than this guy

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nycironworkers.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F08%2F101_0619.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Thousands Of Republican Voters Took To Social Media And Explained Exactly Why They “Left The GOP”

The Twitter hashtag #ILeftTheGOP was inundated with former Republican voters explaining why they left the party, with a lot of folks pointing to Donald Trump. Now, we could easily point to Ronald Reagan as a solid reason to have abandoned the Republican party years ago, but we’re not going to judge people if they’re just now waking up from the fog.

Besides, it’s a healthy topic to discuss during these polarized times, especially while the world witnessed a blatant coverup by Senate Republicans and the most incompetent response to a national emergency by any Republican president in history.

Columnist Cheri Jacobus launched the hashtag, asking others to share with the Twitterverse why they “cut the cord” and thousands of people promptly used the hashtag.

Conservatives tried to launch a #WalkAway movement in 2018 to claim that Democrats are fleeing the party but it was revealed to be an astroturfed campaign driven by pro-Trump Twitter users and amplified by automated and Russian-linked accounts. Trump supporters are not moderates.

I left the GOP.  I'm an Independent.  I will most certainly be voting for Donald Trump.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I left the GOP.  I'm an Independent.  I will most certainly be voting for Donald Trump.

Then you’re not an independent

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

How do you figure that, faggy?  This should be good.

First of all you never have anything positive to say about the left and you’ll never have anything negative to say about the right and you support the worst and most corrupt president in the history of this country. You parrot every right wing rhetorical talking point that you hear. You have no free thought of your own. You’re not an independent thinker, you are a lamb

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Anybody who looks at Biden & think he can play smart in a worldwide stage is insane. I’m independent but couldn’t vote Democrat knowing they’re literally adding madness to our current situation, can’t support assholes being allowed to riot / loot but arrest store owners for opening up to save their business. Talk mis-prioritization of resources. Let’s send the cops to hurt the working people & allow terrorists to run free, all liberal cities looking to further exploit their trash citizens.

• Thanks 2

the-departed-2006-10#content

7 hours ago, Skooby said:

Anybody who looks at Biden & think he can play smart in a worldwide stage is insane. I’m independent but couldn’t vote Democrat knowing they’re literally adding madness to our current situation, can’t support assholes being allowed to riot / loot but arrest store owners for opening up to save their business. Talk mis-prioritization of resources. Let’s send the cops to hurt the working people & allow terrorists to run free, all liberal cities looking to further exploit their trash citizens.

Madness?? You're living in this country under Trump and you're worried about Biden adding madness to the equation?? Seriously.....

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

First of all you never have anything positive to say about the left and you’ll never have anything negative to say about the right and you support the worst and most corrupt president in the history of this country. You parrot every right wing rhetorical talking point that you hear. You have no free thought of your own. You’re not an independent thinker, you are a lamb

Exactly how does any of that drivel make me a Republican?  An Independent Conservative can't detest the left wing?  I don't think you even understand the subject matter.  Figures.

13 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I stopped reading when it mentioned Ronald Reagan. Like, what??

Yeah, I called bs when I saw that lol. What Republicans would leave the party because of Ronnie and why? Cheri is an idiot most Democrats left their party because of Carter and voted Reagan.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 8:54 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

What a stupid thread this is.  Who started this thing?  Hip-Kat?  LOL.  No wonder it's so stupid........

7 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What a stupid thread this is.  Who started this thing?  Hip-Kat?  LOL.  No wonder it's so stupid........

You rest your own case.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

I remember pissing my pants laughing at The Rock’s reaction here when it was live a million years ago.

Back when the WWF was fun.

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I remember pissing my pants laughing at The Rock’s reaction here when it was live a million years ago.

Back when the WWF was fun.

He's a former Calgary Stampeder.  His stay was brief.

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

His football claim to fame is that he sacked Charlie Ward in 1993, the eventual HT winner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Which one?  The guy with the long hair, the ten gallon hat and the double neck Fender  is my guess!

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

I would hope people would be leaving the democrat party in droves considering all the insanity they're backing.  It sure ain't the party of John F. Kennedy anymore.  LOL.  Holy shit is that ever an understatement.

• Thanks 2

On 7/21/2020 at 2:20 PM, DannyBoy said:

Which one?  The guy with the long hair, the ten gallon hat and the double neck Fender  is my guess!

Who's picking a banjo here?

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

On 7/19/2020 at 10:57 PM, HipKat said:

I’m guessing voters aren’t leaving the democrat party?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

I’m guessing voters aren’t leaving the democrat party?

doesn't look that way, according to the polling

Seek help. soflabillsfan

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:

doesn't look that way, according to the polling

Ahh yes, the polling

• Haha 1