Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The left is out of control - Worse than the right ever was (UPDATE: The couple has been charged)

26 minutes ago, travolta said:

Lardo agrees with Hipkat.

Nadler is the definition of a corrupt and lying asshole.  And a big tub of goo to boot.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, travolta said:

I could have taken a video of OJ playing with his dog before chopping off 2 peoples heads. Problem is that 1 hour later he was chopping off 2 peoples heads. In my example, the video of OJ playing with his dog becomes irrelevant. 

Can you grasp my analogy and apply it to our conversation? 

100 people are standing in a group and one throws a rock at somebody. In your analogy that’s a violent group. In my analogy that’s a violent person. You just can’t seem to grasp the fact that the people who are causing trouble or a microcosm of the entire number of people that are protesting.

Photo op. That’s just funny. Like “OK I need tens of thousands of people to stand still for two seconds while I take this picture. OK now back to your ruckus”

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, travolta said:

yeah, your another William Buckley Jr. 

Just for definition sake - you are not anywhere near conservative. 

No, you’re actually the one who’s not anywhere near conservative. Supporting the Donald Trump agenda is not conservative. But to go down the checklist of conservative values, I hit just about everyone of them. 

And for the I don’t know how many times I’ve said this, I don’t watch main stream media or any news on TV other than having morning Joanne in the morning because I happen to like the way he shreds Donald Trump. It’s entertaining. Other than that I get all of my news from news readers and various online news sources.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

100 people are standing in a group and one throws a rock at somebody. In your analogy that’s a violent group. In my analogy that’s a violent person. You just can’t seem to grasp the fact that the people who are causing trouble or a microcosm of the entire number of people that are protesting

You are as thick as a brick.  You just don't get it.  I don't think you want to.  Doesn't fit your anti-Trump narrative.  Idiot.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

No, you’re actually the one who’s not anywhere near conservative. Supporting the Donald Trump agenda is not conservative. But to go down the checklist of conservative values, I hit just about everyone of them. 

Yet you'll vote along with the AOC crowd.  Interesting.

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You are as thick as a brick.  You just don't get it.  I don't think you want to.  Doesn't fit your anti-Trump narrative.  Idiot

It’s like Howard Stern talking to Eric the Actor. 

29 minutes ago, travolta said:

It’s like Howard Stern talking to Eric the Actor. 

Very, very similar.  Eric was smarter, though.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nadler is the definition of a corrupt and lying asshole.  And a big tub of goo to boot.

Now, that’s not quite accurate TBB. He’s a much smaller tub of goo than he used to be.

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Now, that’s not quite accurate TBB. He’s a much smaller tub of goo than he used to be.

LOL.  Well he has a bit more work to do it seems.  The man is disgusting.  

31 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Well he has a bit more work to do it seems.  The man is disgusting.  

I don't think Nutra System will be using his before and after photos for their advertising.  

th?id=OIP.ZV25wbrRYs7ov89VYlRwVAHaD4&w=1

nadler-j.jpg?fit=700,477&ssl=1OIF.7Z0YsqdQZ2X3yI4N8PJQFQ?w=345&h=181&c

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

7 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

I don't think Nutra System will be using his before and after photo's for their advertising.  

Ugh.  

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

What a fucking joke the Democratic Party is. I say this and all the while the Republican Party is nothing but pussies.

That needs to change. All this talk about investigations and with mounds of evidence the Republicans don't have the nuts to perp walk one Democrat criminal meanwhile the allies on their side get investigated and charged for having Russian dressing on their salad.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

That needs to change. All this talk about investigations and with mounds of evidence the Republicans don't have the nuts to perp walk one Democrat criminal meanwhile the allies on their side get investigated and charged for having Russian dressing on their salad.

They know they have the dirt all they way up to Obama and they continue to let them skate because the dumb pussy Republicans know that the money well will run dry if they bring everyone down from Obama on down.

Why the hell do you think the Republicans themselves want Durham to delay delay delay the indictments of his investigation.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Barr bitch-slapped those Democratic clowns yesterday.

Barr was playing chess while those morons were playing checkers.

The disgusting ugly Dems wouldn't even let the man talk. It was all about those Demonrats pandering to the voters to show them how tough they are.

What a fucking joke the Democratic Party is. I say this and all the while the Republican Party is nothing but pussies.

It must be really weird living in an alternate universe because Barr got his ass handed to him yesterday. They called him out on everything and all he did was stutter, lie about never hearing things Trump said,  get caught backtracking around every question. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It must be really weird living in an alternate universe because Barr got his ass handed to him yesterday. They called him out on everything and all he did was stutter, lie about never hearing things Trump said,  get caught backtracking around every question. 

How delusional are you?

Get your Trump hate out of your ass. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Barr bitched slapped those fucktards.

Barr was the one who sat there calm while listening to those teeth grinders try and intimidate him, all the while his is laughing in their faces.

On 7/28/2020 at 4:11 PM, DannyBoy said:

I don't think Nutra System will be using his before and after photos for their advertising.  

I dunno, I think “the Nads” is looking FATastic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  You are insane.  Barr did not get his ass handed to him.  Liberal congressmen are off the reservation.  What planet is your dumb ass on!!!!!!!!!!??????

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

How delusional are you?

Get your Trump hate out of your ass. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Barr bitched slapped those fucktards.

Barr was the one who sat there calm while listening to those teeth grinders try and intimidate him, all the while his is laughing in their faces.

Were you aware when Trump said.... (Something the entire world heard) "No, I didn't hear that."

Did you know about Trump's tweets (That the whole world knew about). "No, I didn't know about them".

WHy didn't you send federal law enforcement agents when Armed Trump supporters earling Nazi  symbols stormed the Michigan State Capitol? "They can take care of themselves"

(Apparently so can Portland since the Agents he sent there are being removed all of a sudden)

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

How delusional are you?

You're stupid.

/game

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You're stupid.

/game

Says the village idiot.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Says the village idiot.

No, that would be Bowman, but you are stupid. Hate to break it to you.

Just thought you should know.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, that would be Bowman, but you are stupid. Hate to break it to you.

Just thought you should know.

You should look in the mirror before you call anyone stupid.

Oh that's right, your mirror might fuckin break.