Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The left is out of control - Worse than the right ever was (UPDATE: The couple has been charged)

15 minutes ago, travolta said:

Nothing to see here. What an absolute disgrace.

It’s funny, the thing they threw that pissed me off the most? Plastic water bottles that had been frozen. That’s not someone who gets worked up and picks up a stone and hurls it. That’s preparing a weapon in a pre-meditated fashion. Yes? No? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Again you see a news clip with a handful of people starting shit with federal agents that have no business being there and you think that’s the entire body of the protesters. You’re too fucking stupid to go do any research and find out how big those protests are and how many instances of violence there are because if Fox News said it well shit, it must be true. It’s funny how you people come down on the MSM so hard and then you believe every fucking thing they tell you

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

33 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Again you see a news clip with a handful of people starting shit with federal agents that have no business being there and you think that’s the entire body of the protesters. You’re too fucking stupid to go do any research and find out how big those protests are and how many instances of violence there are because if Fox News said it well shit, it must be true. It’s funny how you people come down on the MSM so hard and then you believe every fucking thing they tell you

Yep. My lying eyes are deceiving me Hip. I’m starting to think you’re delusional. Please quit with the Fox News shit too. It’s getting old. I have all the time in the world (more than 95% of the people here) to surf the net. And I do. So quit with that shit please. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

This is what I envision when I see Hipcat posts. 

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47b63b1a76ab37a27482

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

Yep. My lying eyes are deceiving me Hip. I’m starting to think you’re delusional. Please quit with the Fox News shit too. It’s getting old. I have all the time in the world (more than 95% of the people here) to surf the net. And I do. So quit with that shit please. Thanks.

Yeah, so violent. Now I DO have to go all Jungle

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Fact is, I've said there are people who are using the Protests as an excuse to damage and start shit. You can't admit that the bulk of the protests aren't violent and I'm not going to sit back and not call people our for trying to portray them as nothing but one big riot

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  STFU.  Igno.

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

I show clips REAL live clips so RETARDS cannot deny it is happening. 

After WW2, locals were forced to walk through concentration camps so RETARDS could not deny what happened. 

Federal law enforcement has every right to defend Federal property. Break the law, deal with the police. 

If Rachel Maddox doesn’t show it, it did not happen. Problem is, the videos exist. It doesn’t matter that the RETARDED left deny it. We all have 2 eyes and can see. 

I ask my friends to help me here. Tell HP whether you agree with me of him on this one. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, travolta said:

After WW2, locals were forced to walk through concentration camps so RETARDS could not deny what happened. 

Federal law enforcement has every right to defend Federal property. Break the law, deal with the police. 

If Rachel Maddox doesn’t show it, it did not happen. Problem is, the videos exist. It doesn’t matter that the RETARDED left deny it. We all have 2 eyes and can see. 

I ask my friends to help me here. Tell HP whether you agree with me of him on this one. 

Great post.  Hip is nothing but a willing accomplice.  A useful idiot.  His hate of our President "trumps" all other things in his sad life.

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

And then after the photo op:

Bricks, rocks, commercial grade fireworks, lasers to blind people, and fire bombs started to fly. 

But Rachel and morning Joe said it did not happen. - 98% of the country have brains and look for alternative news sources, what is your excuse? 

But Fox and other sources are bad - It’s a F ing video. Do you need a dipshit commentator to tell you what you are supposed to think? Why doesn’t your favorite channel show and tell what happens after the photo op? 

But it’s not a large area - no shit, cities are CONCENTRATED ares of people and assets. Destroying one city block is an EXCEPTIONAL amount of damage. 

Who’s stupid? 

7 minutes ago, travolta said:

Bricks, rocks, commercial grade fireworks, lasers to blind people, and fire bombs started to fly. 

But Rachel and morning Joe said it did not happen. - 98% of the country have brains and look for alternative news sources, what is your excuse? 

But Fox and other sources are bad - It’s a F ing video. Do you need a dipshit commentator to tell you what you are supposed to think? Why doesn’t your favorite channel show and tell what happens after the photo op? 

But it’s not a large area - no shit, cities are CONCENTRATED ares of people and assets. Destroying one city block is an EXCEPTIONAL amount of damage. 

Who’s stupid? 

Hip seems to think someone is calling all the "protesters" violent.  Not sure who he's talking about.  The "peaceful protesters" are definitely enablers, though.  Don't seem to be distancing themselves from the agitators very much at all.  They're part of the problem pure and simple.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, travolta said:

Another cherry picked clip.

Yep.  I'm all for crushing them too.  Hopefully no feelings will be hurt along with all the broken teeth.  LOL

Even if it is a law, don't you pull over to the right when an emergency vehicle passes by.  After all, you understand minutes count in reaching a victim that needs medical help.  You wouldn't block firetrucks from getting to your neighbor's burning house just because that is where you always park your car now would you?  So, why do so many "peaceful" demonstrators  continually, night after night, stick around and provide cover for the terrorists that are committing heinous crimes against law enforcement personnel and facilities?   I guess because you pretty much approve of their actions.  That doesn't sound very peaceful.  

• Like 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

3 hours ago, travolta said:

I’ve been posting real live clips of nonviolent protests but you’re the one who is in denial and cannot admit that that’s what’s happening.

• Barf 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, travolta said:

Who’s stupid? 

I’m sorry, what new source do you think I use? Where do you think I get my news from? I’ve posted it on here many times so let’s see if you pay attention. By the way which side of the political coin do I identify with? Let’s see you fail that question too

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Even if it is a law, don't you pull over to the right when an emergency vehicle passes by.  After all, you understand minutes count in reaching a victim that needs medical help.  You wouldn't block firetrucks from getting to your neighbor's burning house just because that is where you always park your car now would you?  So, why do so many "peaceful" demonstrators  continually, night after night, stick around and provide cover for the terrorists that are committing heinous crimes against law enforcement personnel and facilities?   I guess because you pretty much approve of their actions.  That doesn't sound very peaceful.  

PRECISELY.  BULLSEYE.

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m sorry, what new source do you think I use? Where do you think I get my news from? I’ve posted it on here many times so let’s see if you pay attention. By the way which side of the political coin do I identify with? Let’s see you fail that question too

yeah, your another William Buckley Jr. 

Just for definition sake - you are not anywhere near conservative. 

2 minutes ago, travolta said:

yeah, your another William Buckley Jr. 

Just for definition sake - you are not anywhere near conservative. 

Yep

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’ve been posting real live clips of nonviolent protests but you’re the one who is in denial and cannot admit that that’s what’s happening.

I could have taken a video of OJ playing with his dog before chopping off 2 peoples heads. Problem is that 1 hour later he was chopping off 2 peoples heads. In my example, the video of OJ playing with his dog becomes irrelevant. 

Can you grasp my analogy and apply it to our conversation? 

5 minutes ago, travolta said:

I could have taken a video of OJ playing with his dog before chopping off 2 peoples heads. Problem is that 1 hour later he was chopping off 2 peoples heads. In my example, the video of OJ playing with his dog becomes irrelevant. 

Can you grasp my analogy and apply it to our conversation? 

LOL.  An Orenthal reference.  Sweet!  This will likely sail right over Hip's empty head.

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  An Orenthal reference.  Sweet!  This will likely sail right over Hip's empty head.

But OJ wasn’t playing with his dog before he murdered 2 people.

Did you hear that on Fox News? 

Trump talked to OJ once. 

I am going to send a video of funny OJ running through an airport to prove you wrong.