Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The left is out of control - Worse than the right ever was (UPDATE: The couple has been charged)

59 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That’s because when he worked for other presidents he didn’t do the things he does now. He wasn’t the president’s fixer. He didn’t try to act like he was the president’s personal lawyer. He didn’t have an agenda that’s based on corruption and protecting a corrupt president

Ad hominem, false fallacy.  A really great example.  

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Another brilliant response from the guy who’s user name promotes illicit gym homosexuality

Where the hell did that come from?  The same buffoons that befouled a tea bag?

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I hate the fucking THUGS.

#FUCKTHETHUGS

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah, if you’re dumb enough to throw a rock at window with a guy standing there holding an AR-15, then...

And someone will

That’s the whole problem right there, they ARE dumb enough. All emotion, little brain power, and mob mentality.

kinda like having beer muscles, they aren’t in the right state of mind to think clearly.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Another brilliant response from the guy who’s user name promotes illicit gym homosexuality

7B2758F4-8004-47C9-977F-2FA54C636CB1.jpeg

1 hour ago, Woody said:

I say screw'em.  If you don't remove yourself from the rioting/looting you become a part of the battle space and whatever happens to you is your own damn fault.  Anyone with any sense at all knows that when the bricks and bats start flying its time to GTFO.  :niterider:

The voice of reason, Woody, once again, stole the words out of my mouth. If you have an idea that angry ANTEEFUCKS  might show up, and somebody (possibly YOU) could get hurt, maybe protest online.

6 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

But I’m starting to think that maybe I should.

not a bad idea but it depends on where you live

back in 2007 i bought a house thats about 10 blocks from the small but seedy arab/indian/black hood and about 20 blocks from the much larger almost all black hood. crime rates in NF are literally some of the highest in the country, look it up, so i bought a pump action shotgun. i havent loaded one of those since i was about 14 and i wonder if ill be able to if theres some threat and im in a hurry. i dont want to keep it loaded even though i live alone cuz you never know with guns, plus i think its illegal to keep it loaded outside a cabinet. and it said in the instructions not to reload already loaded cartridges bc that increases the jam (or worse) frequency. i suppose i could just load a few and throw them away afterwards since i have plenty of ammo. but its hidden upstairs near but separate from the ammo. i hope i dont have to ever find out, but i didnt like the idea of being that close to a crime capitol of the US without a serious weapon

of course all races commit crimes like burglary and assault, but we all know what demographic dominates in that way, much as it breaks my heart to admit it. you have to be realistic and prudent when dealing with the ultra-violent criminal element ten blocks from your house

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

2 hours ago, Woody said:

I say screw'em.  If you don't remove yourself from the rioting/looting you become a part of the battle space and whatever happens to you is your own damn fault.  Anyone with any sense at all knows that when the bricks and bats start flying its time to GTFO.  :niterider:

innocents wouldnt be able to get out fast enough

a rare whiff by dr woody

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 minute ago, Meathead said:

a rare whiff by dr woody

Whiff my ass! Maybe a whiff of genius! Since these things OFTEN devolve into violence, vandalism, arson and general destruction of property, maybe have your own little sit-in. Sit-ins don’t generally get violent. Why? Because they are SITTING......

Any place you think rocks and bottles might be thrown is a dangerous place to be. You takes your chances.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

You’re correct, it actually started when Clinton was president. That’s when sides started being drawn up. Since then every election has been about getting revenge on the other side

true, but that was pretty mild compared to how it has evolved

9/11 came along and the political culture wars really exploded. another incompetent making big mistake after big mistake only fanned the flames. funny how he looked so utterly ineffective at the time, but id take him over shittsunami

then the first (half) black man stirred up the residual racism in the country, which i actually think was good bc it forced whites to address their own racism. but for the ones that were unsuccessful at overcoming it, they just got more entrenched in it

then along comes a guy thats is labelled racist (imo, unfairly), with that perception driving all the unbalanced racists crazy, and influencing even the ones who had conquered their racism to vote for him for a variety of reasons: he was what they were used to; he was perceived to be like them; and for anyone still fully or partially racist he was white

then we got this fake BLM that doesnt really care about black lives, they care about power, they care about retribution, they care about destroying as much whiteness has built as possible. the neo-racists and their destructive agenda (in full view on their own website still today)

funny, but the racial divide seems to be bigger in the news than it is in actual real life. have you looked at Youtube lately? there is an EXPLOSION of black individuals uploading commentary AGAINST BLM, exposing them for the fraud that they are, harshly criticizing them and stating unequivocally that they dont speak for them. not surprising, since the bad part of BLM is an extremist, separatist movement that tacitly condones violence to 'even things up'. i predict eventually the 'good' blacks will win, the name will be changed to 'All Lives Matter', and we will start going after the gangsta culture aggressively, both with social campaigns and police actions, to drive them down to normal douchebag levels

but people are pretty stupid in general and dont like to give up their positions even when they are irrational, so weve probably got another five to ten years before that happens. but its coming. id love to see it happen before i croak but the longer thats delayed the less likely ill be here to see it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Whiff my ass! Maybe a whiff of genius! Since these things OFTEN devolve into violence, vandalism, arson and general destruction of property, maybe have your own little sit-in. Sit-ins don’t generally get violent. Why? Because they are SITTING......

Any place you think rocks and bottles might be thrown is a dangerous place to be. You takes your chances.

ok, but ive seen many of these rallies that go out of their way to try to ensure it will be peaceful end up having the anarchists like antifa or others show up uninvited and start causing trouble

unless youre going to have your sit in out in a field somewhere (where it will get no attention), i dont think its possible to have a peaceful demonstration in todays climate without the real possibility of violence breaking out. and even if your mom stands up and runs at the FIRST sign of trouble, all it takes is ONE bullet fired to end her life

i just dont think its possible right now. with antifa and other anarchist groups/individuals just itching to pull their triggers, you cant have an effective peaceful demonstration without the real threat of violence. cross that off the list for now, things are too incendiary 

17 minutes ago, Meathead said:

ok, but ive seen many of these rallies that go out of their way to try to ensure it will be peaceful end up having the anarchists like antifa or others show up uninvited and start causing trouble

unless youre going to have your sit in out in a field somewhere (where it will get no attention), i dont think its possible to have a peaceful demonstration in todays climate without the real possibility of violence breaking out. and even if your mom stands up and runs at the FIRST sign of trouble, all it takes is ONE bullet fired to end her life

i just dont think its possible right now. with antifa and other anarchist groups/individuals just itching to pull their triggers, you cant have an effective peaceful demonstration without the real threat of violence. cross that off the list for now, things are too incendiary 

I might have misunderstood your assessment of woodies comment. I agree that it might not be possible now for there to be PEACEFUL protests, without rabble-rousers. So, knowing this, why would you go to one? I agree with Woody, if you go to one, you’re excepting the risk, just like anything else in life. 

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

SMH

I’m intimidated by a faceless name on the message board? Really? That is just funny. Wait, no it’s not. It’s pathetic.

• Haha 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Yeah, and isn't that the most sadly pathetic thing you've ever heard?

We used to hold sacred the right to have peaceful protests. I think most people still do. But the amount of anarchists has ballooned over the last 20 years, as has the number of people caught up in the counter culture to the point that they will look past violence if they think it might help their side win

It's so utterly disgusting and embarrassing and demoralizing. If Biden can do anything I think he can soothe the country and help to start bridging some of the Divide. I'm not sure he has the mental faculties remaining to be a good president, but I think he has enough to say the right things and to provide the right example to influence the sheeple to move away from the destructive tenor of shit4brains and turn the country into a more positive direction

If there's one positive thing that has come out of shittornados term it's that we have started FINALLY talking about blackness' damaging role in race issue processing, driven mostly by black people. Like I pointed out elsewhere, there's an absolute explosion of commentary going on in places like YouTube where one black person after another, or black groups, are coming out specifically condemning BLM. That's really, really good news. It shows that the black line has been breached and blacks are no longer afraid to speak out against the disease in their midst and no longer feel it necessary to defend Blackness at all costs even when they know when they are lying

So if we could get a Democrat elected next cycle, we will already have started the mass exodus of good blacks protecting bad blacks. That is super important because it opens the door to partnering on a legitimate basis with whiteness, not just brainwashing a few whites into telling more lies about whites and racism, but a real partnership with whiteness to go after the remaining pockets of racism, and more importantly to go after the mass slaughter of mostly blacks happening at the hands of only 7% of blacks. Once united in that cause it should be pretty easy to drive black on black crime down to normal levels, mainly because we will be supporting the law enforcement officers instead of vilifying them unfairly

3 hours ago, Meathead said:

a rare whiff by dr woody

Well if you're handicapped or weigh 500lbs you shouldn't be out there in the first place.  We need to get back to personal accountability in this country.  If you accept the risk, then you must accept the consequences.  I'm sick and tired of watching people put themselves into bad situations and then blame everyone but themselves when shit goes sideways.  And I'm even more tired of seeing the government pussyfootin' and tip toeing around these people.  :niterider:

• Like 2

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

Well if you're handicapped or weigh 500lbs you shouldn't be out there in the first place.  We need to get back to personal accountability in this country.  If you accept the risk, then you must accept the consequences.  I'm sick and tired of watching people put themselves into bad situations and then blame everyone but themselves when shit goes sideways.  And I'm even more tired of seeing the government pussyfootin' and tip toeing around these people.  :niterider:

Just had this conversation, in a way about all the obese people you see everywhere you look. I was telling my buddy how I've radically changed my diet over the last few months to turn back the scale on the 35lbs I gained after I quit smoking. How it kinda suck eating Strawberries and grapes with lunch instead of cookies and Cinnamon Rolls. That morphed into how do people let themselves get SO fucking out of control? It's not comfortable and I wasn't even fat, just had a gut starting to show up. That shit is not comfortable so why would you let yourself get 100+ lbs overweight? Then they have 100 excuses and none of them are "I eat like a fat teenager".

Different circumstance but saame principle...

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

well im actually saying its super sad we cant just let people get permits and have demonstrations regardless of topic anymore. we are out of that world and thats a bad place to be, imo. we need to allow representation of differing views, and do it peacefully. its weird i have to actually type that out in the first place

11 minutes ago, Meathead said:

well im actually saying its super sad we cant just let people get permits and have demonstrations regardless of topic anymore. we are out of that world and thats a bad place to bd, imo. we need to allow representation of differing views, and do it peacefully. its weird i have to actually type that out in the first place

Before you say that again, remind yourself that Kanye West is running for President...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

damn right

played it well

went with the arrests to distract the mob. then blew it off cuz they know theyll move onto something else

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

That shit is not comfortable so why would you let yourself get 100+ lbs overweight? 

The key word is "comfort".  Food provides comfort while diets and exercise do not.  Some people refuse to cut corners or make sacrifices when it comes to comfort and this reflects in their appearance.  :niterider:

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Then they have 100 excuses and none of them are "I eat like a fat teenager".

What I find more annoying is that they think we're dumb enough to believe them.  :niterider:

But I'll stop there, I don't want to hijack this thread.  :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

14 hours ago, jc856 said:

I might have misunderstood your assessment of woodies comment. I agree that it might not be possible now for there to be PEACEFUL protests, without rabble-rousers. So, knowing this, why would you go to one? I agree with Woody, if you go to one, you’re excepting the risk, just like anything else in life. 

Yep.  You go to one, you accept the risk.  Simple as that.  Now get the batons out and start using them.