Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The left is out of control - Worse than the right ever was (UPDATE: The couple has been charged)

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

God you're stupid.

He wants to blame a “corrupt” AG while ignoring the fact that these big cities are allowed to be destroyed by these utter incompetent spineless local officials who would rather destroy the President solely for political purposes than protect the citizens that they were appointed to protect.

The whole is absurd on so many levels.

16 minutes ago, LIBills said:

How come you are quoting me?

I thought you couldn’t stand me and would have me on ignore?

Anyways, this corrupt AG was just fine for all parties when he worked for other Presidents but since #orangemanbad, this man at 69 years old is now corrupt and a Trump ass kisser? Ok, got it. Trump could have appointed Jesus his AG or any other creature walking the planet and they would be corrupt too in your eyes, be honest?

When thugs attack federal buildings, the AG has EVERY right to take care of situation in any way he deems possible to get the situation under control. That goes for ANY AG under ANY President. So, in your world, since when is destroying a federal building (only a small part of a big problem) a constitutional right to protect?

So, you are ok with people dying, buildings destroyed, cops under siege 24/7 during this “constitutional right” to “protest”, I mean, burn, loot, murder? This has been going on for far too long and should be cleaned up, but hey let’s have the cops destroyed along with rest of the big cities in this country. Ok, got it.

I hate the fucking THUGS.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

He wants to blame a “corrupt” AG while ignoring the fact that these big cities are allowed to be destroyed by these utter incompetent spineless local officials who would rather destroy the President solely for political purposes than protect the citizens that they were appointed to protect.

The whole is absurd on so many levels.

Very well said and entirely accurate.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

Let’s ask a constitutional law professor:

Anders Walker, a constitutional law professor at St. Louis University, told the Post-Dispatch that Missouri's Castle Doctrine makes what the McCloskeys did legal, albeit dangerous

"There's no right to protest on those streets," Walker explained. "The protesters thought they had a right to protest, but as a technical matter, they were not allowed to be there."

He added: "It's essentially a private estate. If anyone was violating the law, it was the protesters. In fact, if [the McCloskeys] have photos of the protesters, they could go after them for trespassing."

The only answer I was asking for, thanks.  I ask a general question and I get a bunch of douche comments 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I hate the fucking THUGS.

Americans with brains do.

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

How about a corrupt AG that unleashes a bogus force of troops to illegally and physically remove protesters that have a constitutional right to protest??

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53466718

_113522168_tv062516248.jpg

It maybe for some protesters own good. Was just in NC visiting family and when the protests started some idiots broke out the windows of a biker bar downtown because they had rebel flags in the window, and also a gym across the street from it. The next protest they had gym employees and members and bikers standing outside their properties with AR-15s. The mayor backed them because the police are scared to use force, the bikers aren’t. The shit is going to hit the fan and it’s not going to be pretty. This was my 1st experience of true southern hospitality of violent or illegal protests.

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

It maybe for some protesters own good. Was just in NC visiting family and when the protests started some idiots broke out the windows of a biker bar downtown because they had rebel flags in the window, and also a gym across the street from it. The next protest they had gym employees and members and bikers standing outside their properties with AR-15s. The mayor backed them because the police are scared to use force, the bikers aren’t. The shit is going to hit the fan and it’s not going to be pretty. This was my 1st experience of true southern hospitality of violent or illegal protests.

I say let the shit hit the fan.  Can't happen soon enough.

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I say let the shit hit the fan.  Can't happen soon enough.

I would hate to see innocent protesters get hurt.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I would hate to see innocent protesters get hurt.

So would I, but order needs to be restored.  As soon as the Antifa folks rear their ugly heads, maybe it's time for the "innocent" ones to head on home instead of sticking around.  Problem solved.

• Disagree 1

14 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So would I, but order needs to be restored.  As soon as the Antifa folks rear their ugly heads, maybe it's time for the "innocent" ones to head on home instead of sticking around.  Problem solved.

Yeah, if you’re dumb enough to throw a rock at window with a guy standing there holding an AR-15, then...

And someone will

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

I used to think like you.

In fact, I don’t own a gun.

But I’m starting to think that maybe I should.

I never have but I applied for my FOID card and I will be

• Thanks 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, Jatt said:

There's too much divide and its caused by a reality tv star. No matter which way anyone puts it, the reason all this shit is happening is because there is a clown in the office. 

This is what I was just thinking reading the post above yours. This country is made up of both liberal and conservative ideals and to constantly attack the other side is just stupid. The divide in this country is ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, LIBills said:

I thought Obama was out of office?

If you think Trump is the one that caused this "divide" you are off your fucking rocker.

Hate Trump all you want, but the fact is that this goes way beyond him.

You’re correct, it actually started when Clinton was president. That’s when sides started being drawn up. Since then every election has been about getting revenge on the other side

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

God you're stupid.

Another brilliant response from the guy who’s user name promotes illicit gym homosexuality

Seek help. soflabillsfan

38 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I say screw'em.  If you don't remove yourself from the rioting/looting you become a part of the battle space and whatever happens to you is your own damn fault.  Anyone with any sense at all knows that when the bricks and bats start flying its time to GTFO.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

How come you are quoting me?

I thought you couldn’t stand me and would have me on ignore?

Anyways, this corrupt AG was just fine for all parties when he worked for other Presidents but since #orangemanbad, this man at 69 years old is now corrupt and a Trump ass kisser? Ok, got it. Trump could have appointed Jesus his AG or any other creature walking the planet and they would be corrupt too in your eyes, be honest?

When thugs attack federal buildings, the AG has EVERY right to take care of situation in any way he deems possible to get the situation under control. That goes for ANY AG under ANY President. So, in your world, since when is destroying a federal building (only a small part of a big problem) a constitutional right to protect?

So, you are ok with people dying, buildings destroyed, cops under siege 24/7 during this “constitutional right” to “protest”, I mean, burn, loot, murder? This has been going on for far too long and should be cleaned up, but hey let’s have the cops destroyed along with rest of the big cities in this country. Ok, got it.

That’s because when he worked for other presidents he didn’t do the things he does now. He wasn’t the president’s fixer. He didn’t try to act like he was the president’s personal lawyer. He didn’t have an agenda that’s based on corruption and protecting a corrupt president

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

Breaking out the windows at a biker bar is definitely not a good idea.

as for the 2 trolls in this thread, you can’t talk about what’s allowed and not allowed without going both ways. Maybe those protesters weren’t allowed to protest how and where they were, but also having unmarked military troops come in and forcibly remove them is also not allowed.

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Breaking out the windows at a biker bar is definitely not a good idea.

as for the 2 trolls in this thread, you can’t talk about what’s allowed and not allowed without going both ways. Maybe those protesters weren’t allowed to protest how and where they were, but also having unmarked military troops come in and forcibly remove them is also not allowed.

Yes it is.

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Another brilliant response from the guy who’s user name promotes illicit gym homosexuality

My username was originally "The Bowman Body".  I wish it still was.  When the format changed there was some issue and I had to change the name.  Tried to email Lit about it to no avail.  Now I'm stuck with the new inferior handle.  You have a lot of nerve accusing others of homosexuality when you're King Fag around here.  LOL.  Douche.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

My username was originally "The Bowman Body".  I wish it still was.  When the format changed there was some issue and I had to change the name.  Tried to email Lit about it to no avail.  Now I'm stuck with the new inferior handle.  You have a lot of nerve accusing others of homosexuality when you're King Fag around here.  LOL.  Douche.

Seriously????

He is going to talk about someone’s username?

He should just call himself Hammond Egger then.

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Seriously????

He is going to talk about someone’s username?

He should just call himself Hammond Egger then.

He's intimidated by me and attempts to compensate for his shortcomings.  Inferiority complex on his part.  No surprise there.  LOL

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

He's intimidated by me and attempts to compensate for his shortcomings.  Inferiority complex on his part.  No surprise there.  LOL

SMH

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

SMH