Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The left is out of control - Worse than the right ever was (UPDATE: The couple has been charged)

55 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I'd rather be a loser than the chicken shit pussy you are.

Ooooh,  big words, little man. So scarrrry.... 

Spoken just like a 13 year old little boy, trying to pretend he’s tough.

Why do you even bother replying to me because you know all you’re gonna do is get a fucking verbal beating in return?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why do you even bother replying to me because you know all you’re gonna do is get a fucking verbal beating in return?

So there.  See, Hip can be an internet "tough guy" too.  LOL.  Love the false bravado.

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Verbal beating?

You really are a dense one aren’t you?

Just put me on ignore moron.

And just for the record, you started this ridiculous back and forth because you are nothing but an agitator.

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Verbal beating?

You really are a dense one aren’t you?

Just put me on ignore moron.

And just for the record, you started this ridiculous back and forth because you are nothing but an agitator.

I’m only an agitator when it comes to mental midgets like you. Childish little boys that think they can talk big on the keyboard, well hiding in their moms basement. I have an idea, why don’t you get a fucking job? According to trump they added 9 million new jobs so you should not have a problem finding a job. Especially where you live, there are plenty of jobs in Long Island. I bet McDonald’s delivery is looking for somebody to drive their Camry around dropping off big Macs

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m only an agitator when it comes to mental midgets like you. Childish little boys that think they can talk big on the keyboard, well hiding in their moms basement. I have an idea, why don’t you get a fucking job? According to trump they added 9 million new jobs so you should not have a problem finding a job. Especially where you live, there are plenty of jobs in Long Island. I bet McDonald’s delivery is looking for somebody to drive their Camry around dropping off big Macs

LOL.  You hit on just about every cliche there, Hip.  Not very original, but that's hardly surprising.  :classic_biggrin:

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You just told us your life story.

And your an agitator because you’re a fucking prick.

And you say I talk tough from behind a keyboard.

You are looking for me to threaten you so you can cry to Papa Bear Administer to give me a time out.

Don’t think I don’t see thru your bullshit BrokenHip.

You, Frawk and Pig (and a few others) are agitators because you guys started this name calling with me because I was the new guy in here that wasn’t bashing Trump.

I don’t get bent out of shape by a sitting President (never have, never will) like you guys do and you guys hate me for it. Which is fine.

But a keyboard tough guy calling someone else a keyboard tough guy is laughable.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, LIBills said:

You are looking for me to threaten you so you can cry to Papa Bear Administer to give me a time out.

You, Frawk and Pig (and a few others) are agitators because you guys started this name calling with me because I was the new guy in here that wasn’t bashing Trump.

I don’t get bent out of shape by a sitting President (never have, never will) like you guys do and you guys hate me for it. Which is fine.

But a keyboard tough guy calling someone else a keyboard tough guy is laughable.

Yep.  Hip is definitely baiting folks to threaten him.  Very obvious.  I'm not biting, Hip!  LOL

59 minutes ago, LIBills said:

This is how stupid you are. First of all I’m a prick in real life too. Feel free to look for an ask anybody who knows me. Matter fact, ask JC because he’s met me. Second of all I don’t really give a fat flying fuck if you threaten me. The only reason I made an issue out of it was because Meathead made an issue out of it with me, and down and dumb threatened to drive to Illinois and look for me.

The truth is the way you act reflects on you, not me. You make yourself look stupid. The only reason you don’t get called out on it by your peers is because they do the same stupid shit you do. You, Bowman and Sack are all the same. And that’s your basically bullies. Internet bullies.  When one turns on somebody, the other to jump in.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

This is how stupid you are. First of all I’m a prick in real life too. Feel free to look for an ask anybody who knows me. Matter fact, ask JC because he’s met me. Second of all I don’t really give a fat flying fuck if you threaten me. The only reason I made an issue out of it was because Meathead made an issue out of it with me, and down and dumb threatened to drive to Illinois and look for me.

The truth is the way you act reflects on you, not me. You make yourself look stupid. The only reason you don’t get called out on it by your peers is because they do the same stupid shit you do. You, Bowman and Sack are all the same. And that’s your basically bullies. Internet bullies.  When one turns on somebody, the other to jump in.

LOL.  Projecting yet again!  What a douche.  You should take your act on the road, Hip.  You're in the wrong profession.  

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  Hip is definitely baiting folks to threaten him.  Very obvious.  I'm not biting, Hip!  LOL

He just admitted he’s a prick in real life.

What a miserable fuck he is. I’m done.

Just now, LIBills said:

He just admitted he’s a prick in real life.

What a miserable fuck he is. I’m done.

Not me.  I'm sticking with my best pal Hip.  LOL.  He needs my help and guidance.

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not me.  I'm sticking with my best pal Hip.  LOL.  He needs my help and guidance.

Are you a psychiatrist? 😂