Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

The left is out of control - Worse than the right ever was (UPDATE: The couple has been charged)

Prosecutors are launching an investigation into whether two homeowners can be charged for holding (not shooting, holding) their LEGAL weapons ON THEIR OWN PROPERTY.

https://www.kmov.com/news/senator-hawley-claims-circuit-attorney-gardner-is-targeting-mccloskey-family-calls-for-civil-rights-investigation/article_a04be0f4-c758-11ea-83f4-4b566ee1cd76.html

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

People had better start speaking up LOUDLY against this bullshit.  These fucks don't back down because they don't hear opposing voices.  The time has come to stop being the silent majority.  Make yourself heard.  Tired of this crap?  Say so.  It's the only way to stop the insanity.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

is it legal to point my loaded weapon at each and every person walking on the sidewalk past my property?

Sure guy.  That's the entire story, huh?  Really?  Obviously you were right there on the scene.

10 minutes ago, jc856 said:

They were ON THE PROPERTY

Yep.  Step on my property and threaten my life?  I guess he should have had them all in for cocktails and snacks and a singalong.  Give me a break.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  Step on my property and threaten my life?  I guess he should have had them all in for cocktails and snacks and a singalong.  Give me a break.

They knocked the guys gate down, ffs. What would they have done if they the home owners DIDN'T have guns? I really don’t understand people that don’t get it. I really don’t. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

They knocked the guys gate down, ffs. What would they have done if they the home owners DIDN'T have guns? I really don’t understand people that don’t get it. I really don’t. 

Neither do I.  This country is headed straight for the shitter and fast.  I'm not sure this can even be turned around at this point.  Fucking sad.  Defund the police my ass.  People are going to be begging for the police soon.

• Like 1

There was no legal authority other than a warrant signed by a liberal judge, in the wrong, to  confiscate the guns.  It is judicial malfeasance.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

There's too much divide and its caused by a reality tv star. No matter which way anyone puts it, the reason all this shit is happening is because there is a clown in the office. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Finger 1
  • Trump 1
  • Barf 1

:shotgun:

9 hours ago, LIBills said:

A racist AG is all you need to unleash a bogus investigation into people who only did their God given American right to defend their home.

Unbelievable horseshit that we even have to talk about this.

How about a corrupt AG that unleashes a bogus force of troops to illegally and physically remove protesters that have a constitutional right to protest??

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53466718

_113522168_tv062516248.jpg

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, JoeFerguson said:

Liberalism is a mental disorder

An obsession with owning guns is a worse disorder.

There are more than 393 million civilian-owned firearms in the United States, or enough for every man, woman and child to own one and still have 67 million guns left over.

Those numbers come from the latest edition of the global Small Arms Survey, a project of the Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies in Geneva.

The report, which draws on official data, survey data and other measures for 230 countries, finds that global firearm ownership is heavily concentrated in the United States. In 2017, for instance, Americans made up 4 percent of the world's population but owned about 46 percent of the entire global stock of 857 million civilian firearms.

spacer.png

Now let's see what the homicide statistics are like in other developed countries that don't have a gun disorder:

spacer.png

As you can see, the US stands out significantly when it comes to gun deaths.

There were almost 40,000 gun-related deaths in the US in 2017. Would you consider that acceptable?  Do you think that it's just the price that needs to be paid for the "extra freedom" that other countries don't have? Do you think that other countries are crazy for not having the gun rights that Americans enjoy?

The outright banning of guns would never fly in the US, of course, even among many liberals --  but wouldn't it be wise to tighten the laws and follow the examples of other countries in order to bring down the high death rate?

• Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

1 hour ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Now let's see what the homicide statistics are like in other developed countries that don't have a gun disorder:

spacer.png

There were almost 40,000 gun-related deaths in the US in 2017. Would you consider that acceptable?  Do you think that it's just the price that needs to be paid for the "extra freedom" that other countries don't have? Do you think that other countries are crazy for not having the gun rights that Americans enjoy?

The outright banning of guns would never fly in the US, of course, even among many liberals --  but wouldn't it be wise to tighten the laws and follow the examples of other countries in order to bring down the high death rate?

We can only hope for a resurgence of groups like the black panthers. The more militant black groups we see, the more likely we'll see action taken on gun control. It is what it is.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Professor Pigworth said:

spacer.png

N+1 should be the standard for appropriate self defense.   395M total guns with 67M extra guns is only N + .2.  

For this measure, N+1 offers many advantages besides increased surety.

1)  Your children can reload your spare weapon as you fight off the United Nations shock troops.

2)  You can have a smaller gun to quickly deploy if you're mugged.  Whilst holding the perpetrator at bay you can then utilize your larger gun to deliver a pistol whipping.

3)  Two holstered guns provides balanced weight across the spine.   Yes we've forgotten many chiropractic principles that cowboys of the wild west considered common knowledge. 

3 hours ago, Professor Pigworth said:

spacer.png

I used to think like you.

In fact, I don’t own a gun.

But I’m starting to think that maybe I should.

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg