drpepper

Players blast NFL’s COVID-19 response in coordinated social media campaign

Several NFL players took to Twitter around noon Eastern on Sunday to blast the NFL for what the players say is the lack of a coherent plan to keep them healthy while having a safe and successful season amid the COVID-19 pandemic. In tweets that were obviously part of a coordinated campaign, players including Drew [more]

View the full article

#we want to play. Even though it sounds like we don’t. The patients have definitely been running the asylum over there the last few months.  If you want to play, then play, if you don’t, then don’t. It’s getting to the point I don’t care anymore. 

• Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

i just cant visualize how they will prevent a widespread breakout in a game where guys swap blood and spit, let alone breath each others air

the only way would be to wear at least n95 masks, but i doubt they could get enough airflow for the oxygen to last a whole game, even with substitutions

helmets that completely enclosed the head, but that would be unbearably hot and difficult to communicate

just dont see it

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

You don’t want to play, that’s fine. Don’t expect to be paid. No one gets to opt out and still receive their paycheck. Also, you opt out, it is not counted as a year in your contract. 

I have the solution.

gi-joe-retaliation-creating-cobra-comman

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

If you don't want to play, then stay home.  The NFL will continue on without you.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

i think you missed the point, woody

if you believe outbreaks are inevitable in the nfl, as i do , and imo other reasonable people should realize, then you are dooming some of these men and even their families to this every-play exposure to other players spit and blood. youre constantly mixing up players and sending them all over the place. you also having staff walk through publics indoor breathing air in airports, wear masks that have nothing to do with incoming air, breathe all that recycled shit, then attending to the players. its widespreak and closely packed breeding grounds. one innocent mistake and boom instant breakout

too many interactions for something not to happen. a powder keg

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

i suppose they have the ability to avoid the public so i withdraw that but the point remains the same. one small mistake and boom breakout bomb goes off. i dont see how they just play through that

We surely are in uncharted waters with no compass.  Like Coast Guard Petty Officer Bernie Webber {Chris Pine} in the movie The Finest Hours. 

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

48007-ingame-Cyberball-2072.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile