Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

New Era asks for their name to be removed from Bills stadium

Pegula’s said they’re looking for a new sponsor.

How about this - change it back to the Ralph. His body was still warm when you stripped his legacy from the stadium you greedy asses.

https://buffalonews.com/news/new-era-name-to-be-dropped-from-bills-stadium/article_d2117992-c6c6-11ea-9ea8-0fada25c9c73.html

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

It leads the way for a complete WNY pullout by New Era, I would think.  

• Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

2 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Agreed. Feels like it.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

14 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

That would be the only reason; the Bills are finally getting good.  Unlike last decade, when Wegmans told them to go pound sand until they can start winning. 

Seriously, who would want to own a business in New York?

How many of us on this board are displaced NYers because of the wonderful leftist policies of the NY state government?

duffs.JPG

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

@FanBackI left about five minutes after I graduated from D’Youville. I’ve been gone 23 years now. When I was a kid, Buffalo was a thriving center for industry. Local governmental policies ran almost all of the industry out, along with most of the people willing to work. 
Truthfully, the only thing I miss about Buffalo, is good pizza. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FanBack said:

I doubt many do.  NY is the 49th worst state to own a business in.  :niterider:

6 hours ago, FanBack said:

How many of us on this board are displaced NYers because of the wonderful leftist policies of the NY state government?

I'm displaced and I doubt I'll ever move back since I feel that NY is beyond repair.  Uncle Sam offered to me drop off in NY after I retired and I said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

Posted (edited)

I left for college and came home for most of the summer breaks but then I went into the military after that and federal civil service afterwards.  I had no reason or job opportunities to move back there to live.  There is no incentive now to do anything other than come home to visit family.  I sure enjoy coming back to see old friends and family and Bills games.  I know how West Virginia natives feel.  

Edited by DannyBoy
  • Thanks 1

48372057_1969525509802965_4664389317303468032_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.xx&oh=8fd3638a10a1407561bc1873032b72c4&oe=5C95B70A

9 hours ago, FanBack said:

That would be the only reason; the Bills are finally getting good.  Unlike last decade, when Wegmans told them to go pound sand until they can start winning. 

Not me!! I continue to live here and take it up the ass! It’s worth it though. WNY is a wonderful place. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

@jc856you stay in Buffalo too long and your ass is going to prolapse. 

Too late, Shumey and Mario’s semi-retarded son could drive a freight train up there.