On Madden 21. Is that good? Bad? I haven’t played any variation of Madden since the 90s...like Sega Genesis era Madden so I have no clue...if it were on a scale of 100 that’s a C+. 

Meanwhile Tre White is an 89....ive seen Bills fans pissed off at that one....yet again because no one outside the afc east knows who the fuck he is....ala when Stefon Gilmore (Who’s a 99) was here. 

Again I don’t give a fuck about video games. But it’s good to get perspective on the Bills that’s not from Bills homers. 

miserable that 70s show GIF

77 is good but not great.  Sucky players are usually rated in the 60's and below.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

I would have Allen at least an 80 considering where Dak Prescott is ranked.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

28 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I'm sure they'll give him a bump later in the season if he plays well.  :niterider:

And LOL Dak.  Had anyone at EA watched this dude play last season they'd know better.  His stat sheet from last season looks phenomenal, but at least half of those numbers came in garbage time.  Carson Wentz, who Dak is tied with, is a solid 84. :niterider:

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

On Madden 21. Is that good? Bad? I haven’t played any variation of Madden since the 90s...like Sega Genesis era Madden so I have no clue...if it were on a scale of 100 that’s a C+. 

Meanwhile Tre White is an 89....ive seen Bills fans pissed off at that one....yet again because no one outside the afc east knows who the fuck he is....ala when Stefon Gilmore (Who’s a 99) was here. 

Again I don’t give a fuck about video games. But it’s good to get perspective on the Bills that’s not from Bills homers. 

Gilmore was an 89 when he was here.  He's elevated his game in New England.  Guys tend to play better when there is a shit ton more expected of them.  Try blowing a coverage and then walking to the sideline and looking the Goat or the other Goat in the face...harder than giving a TD and then telling EJ Manual to piss off.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

RB ratings are there...man, Nick Chubb is good.  I had to look up his stats to see why he was rated a 92.  Funny that he went in the second round and is rated ahead of the 2nd overall pick Barkley.  Silly to take RBs high.  Just fucking silly.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Victor7 said:

Allen should be above 80 IMO. Like around 83-84

White under 90 is idiotic to say the least. Gilmore a full 10 points better ? ... Stop it son. Sit down. 

Having said that. Its a stupid video game. 

• Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Here's the lame response from EA why White is rated too low:

“Scheme protects one significantly more than the other,” Weingarten tweeted. “Gilmore consistently had the toughest job in football and is by far the best CB in the game. Tre’ had a rough 2018, and was much better in 2019. Should continue trending upward.”

Weingarten added, “Gilmore played better against better competition by a lot. Its all about how you play vs comparable players, and Deandre (Hopkins) was much better than Tre when they faced off, as one example.”

Parler @NYexile

On 7/14/2020 at 10:03 PM, SackMan518 said:

Here's the lame response from EA why White is rated too low:

“Scheme protects one significantly more than the other,” Weingarten tweeted. “Gilmore consistently had the toughest job in football and is by far the best CB in the game. Tre’ had a rough 2018, and was much better in 2019. Should continue trending upward.”

Weingarten added, “Gilmore played better against better competition by a lot. Its all about how you play vs comparable players, and Deandre (Hopkins) was much better than Tre when they faced off, as one example.”

Yeah go look up what Devante Parker did to Gilmore in week 17 and tell me when you have ever seen White get torched like that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9 hours ago, protocal69 said:

Yeah go look up what Devante Parker did to Gilmore in week 17 and tell me when you have ever seen White get torched like that

True...

to be honest the QBs he faced last year were not exactly top shelf. 

25 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

True...

to be honest the QBs he faced last year were not exactly top shelf. 

Tre also made Odell his bitch all game long last year. These guys are way off. Not to mention he didn't give up a TD all year but Gilmore gave up one to Smoke. Other than that their stats are identical. They also played the same teams basically 

His AgilityAcceleration and Awareness should be high 90s. Speed maybe 89. I would give him a 94-95 overall. 

8 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

Tre also made Odell his bitch all game long last year. These guys are way off. Not to mention he didn't give up a TD all year but Gilmore gave up one to Smoke. Other than that their stats are identical. They also played the same teams basically 

His AgilityAcceleration and Awareness should be high 90s. Speed maybe 89. I would give him a 94-95 overall. 

Oh I guarantee if Tre was on the Pats...people would be pimping him as a first ballot HOF right now...

17 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Oh I guarantee if Tre was on the Pats...people would be pimping him as a first ballot HOF right now...

There is definitely a bias going on. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Why are people so agitated over a video game?

Because there are no real sports going on and it gives people who are sports fans something to do that is sports related. It’s not that difficult to understand

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/14/2020 at 12:42 PM, SackMan518 said:

Dak is consistently decent . Which has good value in this league. He hasnt improved much from his rookie year. He does deserve a higher madden rating at this point though. 
For me, its about the future and I would take Allen over Dak all day long. Allen has a unique talent and unlimited potential as far as arm talent is concerned. Some games last year...He was way more accurate than he was his first year and will continue to progress with small changes in his throwing tech....10000 reps Manning was talking about, doing it the right way will make it a habit.  He won't plateau for 5 plus years in the league. The talented guys who don't get better over their careers don't seek knowledge and help from previous greats. They think they have everything figured out. Allen isn't that guy.  His skill set makes him an anomaly in any statistical analysis.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Because there are no real sports going on and it gives people who are sports fans something to do that is sports related. It’s not that difficult to understand

I thought you had me on ignore?

No, you think I’m bowflex.

What a loon you are.

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I thought you had me on ignore?

No, you think I’m bowflex.

What a loon you are.

I took everybody off ignored for the rest of the week so I can verbally slap the shit out of you with every chance I get. Now instead of worrying about whether I think you’re Bowman or not, maybe you should wonder why I think you’re Bowman

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I took everybody off ignored for the rest of the week so I can verbally slap the shit out of you with every chance I get. Now instead of worrying about whether I think you’re Bowman or not, maybe you should wonder why I think you’re Bowman

Go back to being this......

giphy.gif