Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

New Era fired a third of it's Erie County employees - County Executive wants their name stripped from stadium

I didn't like when Pegula took Ralphs name off the stadium and I like it even less now. 

New York State Assemblyman Sean Ryan...

"After seeing everything we've dealt with with New Era, whenever we've had negotiations on the stadium, I don't believe we're going to give stadium naming rights to any Bills organization that can sell them, then have that organization treat our community as poorly as New Era did," Poloncarz said.

"Their name should no longer be on the stadium if they're going to continue to lay off their employees and say, 'Sorry, the heck with it.' "

"In 2019, after taking years of economic stimulus money from Erie County taxpayers, New Era Cap closed their profitable manufacturing plant in Derby, sending that work overseas and leaving 219 Western New York employees without a job.   

"Now in 2020, just after taking between $5 and $10 million of Federal Paycheck Protection Program funds designed to help small businesses retain employees, New Era plans on laying off another 117 Western New Yorkers, this time from their Buffalo Headquarters."

https://www.wgrz.com/article/money/business/new-era-layoffs-draw-scorn-from-western-new-york-leaders/71-fae645e8-b2bd-4c03-9641-f2f5f212b166

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

Bangbros is still shopping around for naming rights.  :niterider:

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.