Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

NFL releases new rules for teams - How is this even possible?

New rules:

- Players must be at least six feet apart in the facility at all times, whether in the weight room, shower room, training room, etc.

-Saunas and steam rooms will not be used during training camp.

- All meetings will be virtual, unless impossible to do so. In that case, those meetings must be held outside, players must be 6 feet from each other, and everyone must be wearing masks.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

New rules:

- Players must be at least six feet apart in the facility at all times, whether in the weight room, shower room, training room, etc.

-Saunas and steam rooms will not be used during training camp.

- All meetings will be virtual, unless impossible to do so. In that case, those meetings must be held outside, players must be 6 feet from each other, and everyone must be wearing masks.

It's a joke.  Call the season off.  There's no point.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It's a joke.  Call the season off.  There's no point.

Why do you want the season called off so badly for? I think a lot of us could use some sports in our lives. I have to work every day, let them work

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Why do you want the season called off so badly for? I think a lot of us could use some sports in our lives. I have to work every day, let them work

Yes

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

As much as i think the November 4th virus is overblown I do think it's real and not to be taken lightly and I can't wrap my brain around 22 sweaty men slamming into each other 150 times a game and somehow that being safe unless these players are all in a bubble city.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

10 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

As much as i think the November 4th virus is overblown I do think it's real and not to be taken lightly and I can't wrap my brain around 22 sweaty men slamming into each other 150 times a game and somehow that being safe unless these players are all in a bubble city.

Well, they’re doing it with hockey 🤣🤣🤣

DEDF3D4B-2F9A-41E5-80B7-67319C5F8DC7.png

15 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

except that numbers are entirely almost flat lined. its just another flu season

Hey TWD, call and tell them that. We get it, it’s just the flu. I think everyone here has seen you post this same thing about 800 times. Can you just start your own thread, and if someone wants to see the same shit over and over we can visit it?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Hey TWD, call and tell them that. We get it, it’s just the flu. I think everyone here has seen you post this same thing about 800 times. Can you just start your own thread, and if someone wants to see the same shit over and over we can visit it?

Personally, I was going to wait until he posted it 1000 times before I said something . You have no patience, AB.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

you seem to not mind media telling you lies 800 times in a row. Thats how people believe lies = repetition

simple truth is just that. I didnt say its just the flu. I  said its numbers indicate you  have as much chance to get it as anything else the last 50 years.

The rules in place are just totally CYA.  

The virus should be respected but this is overboard.  

That said, advantage: Patriots.  Our rule abiding coach will clearly stick to all these protocols to our detriment while Belichick will just ignore them...he's used to breaking rules.  Go win the Super Bowl for the cost of a future 3rd rounder?  I'll take that any day.  

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

you seem to not mind media telling you lies 800 times in a row. Thats how people believe lies = repetition

simple truth is just that. I didnt say its just the flu. I  said its numbers indicate you  have as much chance to get it as anything else the last 50 years.

Uh yes you did say it was just the flu. 1st of all when mentioned that my cousin had a few months back, you said “it’s just the flu” now you said it’s “just another flu season”. 2ndly I don’t believe anything they say, I go by what I see.

1 hour ago, thinwhiteduke said:

That’s YOUR strategy! 800 times! (That’s AB’s count, I counted 789)

4 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Uh yes you did say it was just the flu. 1st of all when mentioned that my cousin had a few months back, you said “it’s just the flu” now you said it’s “just another flu season”. 2ndly I don’t believe anything they say, I go by what I see.

no i didnt. I assumed you were adult enough to not take everything literally. No where did I say it was only a basic flu.

Ive said it a few times around here that its real, just not worth all this.

the fact is, they are using flu numbers with it

5 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Game over...season over. Maybe 2021.

8AFEADC2-0373-42EC-A4D9-E9F65241D26F.jpeg

• Haha 1