Thebowflexbody

Is Joe Biden Just Too Old to be President??? *****

2 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH i REALLY DON'T NEED to reply to your idiocy. You must be Crazy Mazie's long lost love child. You probably want to defund the Police. And ANTIFA DOESN'T EXIST! Please don't feel sad for me, I'm already on my 2nd life--I'm way ahead of you... 

No, actually my assumptions ARE the truth. You're a fucking zombie for Trump. Brainwashed. You need deprogramming. Sorry, but it's a fact. You support the most corrupt president in the history of this nation. How will you explain that to your kids? Your grand kids when History reveals the truth that Trump and his sycophants have worked tirelessly to keep buried?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Listen, coach, when you support Donald Trump, you’re not allowed to accuse other people of having dementia. One, because Trump obviously has dementia and two, because you have to have dementia to support Donald Trump

LOL.  Trying to say Trump is the one with the mental issues is quite a smile, Hip.  Good luck winning any such argument.  Posting shit like that makes you look even more ignorant than usual.

13 hours ago, jc856 said:

There isn’t much accountability in the political world, especially the higher up the ladder you are. That’s why it’s usually the less powerful copping to lesser charges. 

Oh I'm well aware of that.  Just would be nice to see the guilty pay the price for once in such a scenario.

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

What I get from this is that you’re one of the brainwashed Trump supporters that thinks George Soros is paying protesters, that Trump has never told a lie and that he’s done everything he said he would do. Which is more proof that you’re the one with dementia. Donald Trump is not sharp minded. He’s a fucking idiot. Every time he opens his mouth he swallows his foot. He never says anything sexual, and it makes things up as he goes along, like calling the blast in Beirut yesterday and attack when it had already been announced to the world that it was an explosion. 

I would feel sad for you but then I remember that you continue to support somebody who allows Russia to pay money to Muslims to kill American soldiers which in my mind makes you a traitor. As a matter fact, since you support this activity, you may as well pick your old ass up and move the fuck to Iraq so you can be with those people that you obviously admire.And you can take the rest of the brainwashed Trump supporters with you. Because you people are a detriment to this country just like your leader is a danger to this country. That’s what you support. That’s what you believe in.

LOL.  Biden has dementia, Hipster.  OBVIOUS to everyone except you.

13 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH i REALLY DON'T NEED to reply to your idiocy. You must be Crazy Mazie's long lost love child. You probably want to defund the Police. And ANTIFA DOESN'T EXIST! Please don't feel sad for me, I'm already on my 2nd life--I'm way ahead of you... 

Ignore the clown.  All he does is spew Trump hate and attack reasonable posters.  He's a nut.

Joe Biden: Latino Community Has Diverse Attitudes “Unlike the African-American Community”\

DOH!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile