Jump to content
Thebowflexbody

Is Joe Biden Just Too Old to be President??? *****

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm calling total bullshit on your post.  Total.

How about him just being TOTAL bullshit. :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LIBills said:

How about him just being TOTAL bullshit. :classic_biggrin:

I've been around here quite a while now.  This guy has a wide variety of issues.  I wish I could just ignore him, but I have a hard time letting his bullshit go unchallenged.  He's a nut job with an anti-Trump hatred that is absolutely crazy.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

Most Definitely and Absolutely!

Joe is just a placeholder, he can't even have a debate! Everything you heard him say the last month, he DIDN'T say a thing! HE READ IT OFF A TELEPROMPTER whatever they keyed in for him to say. He couldn't get it correct between his wife & his sister! How's he gonna get it correct between North Korea & South Korea?

Hey ding dong, they ALL use teleprompters. They have ALWAYS used teleprompters for as long as teleprompters have existed. This teleprompter thing you Republicans came up with, during Obama is utterly stupid.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hey ding dong, they ALL use teleprompters. They have ALWAYS used teleprompters for as long as teleprompters have existed. This teleprompter thing you Republicans came up with, during Obama is utterly stupid.

I'm a registered Democrat... no way could I vote for Hillary. No way could I vote for someone who can't even read the teleprompter, who mixes up his wife & his sister.

The shit's gonna hit the fan in the next 60 days, no, not Trump's tax returns, but Biden/his son, Susan Rice, Brenner, Chrome Dome Clapper, Stzrok, Page, Comey, Rosenthal, Sally Yates, et al are fair game for indictments, even the Big Barry-O has a chance to make history!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I'm a registered Democrat... no way could I vote for Hillary. No way could I vote for someone who can't even read the teleprompter, who mixes up his wife & his sister.

The shit's gonna hit the fan in the next 60 days, no, not Trump's tax returns, but Biden/his son, Susan Rice, Brenner, Chrome Dome Clapper, Stzrok, Page, Comey, Rosenthal, Sally Yates, et al are fair game for indictments, even the Big Barry-O has a chance to make history!

Well we agree on Hillary but the rest of your post, that's not gonna happen. It would have by now. The Trump Administration has put more time into trying to get dirt on all those people than they have trying to actually do the jobs they were given


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, that fatass interview that aired yesterday was a total disaster...... gonna get all kinds of shit like this for the campaign....

 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 212frawk said:

lol, that fatass interview that aired yesterday was a total disaster...... gonna get all kinds of shit like this for the campaign....

You did not attend John Lewis lying in state at the capital. “Well he didn’t come to my inauguration. “
 

“I’ve done more for Black people since a blank and then anyone else” more than Lyndon Johnson, who passed the civil rights act? “Well look how that turned out“

those two questions alone should really build up that support with the black community LOL


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, fatass is beyond parody.  "The US has lower deaths than the world"..... hahahahahahahahaha wtf

 

  • Haha 1

lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Lol, fatass is beyond parody.  "The US has lower deaths than the world"..... hahahahahahahahaha wtf

Comedy gold, right there.

If only Donald's groupies didn't take him and his madcap buffoonery so seriously, they could join in the laughter.

 

spacer.png

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Professor Pigworth said:

Comedy gold, right there.

If only Donald's groupies didn't take him and his madcap buffoonery so seriously, they could join in the laughter.

Best part is, he is still blaming governors when the blame goes on the federal government for not having funding for testing and not having funding for tracing and not having funding to provide equipment and the blame goes clearly and him for hoping a vaccine would show up in time to prevent the economy from crashing. Which is really why he ignored it. And also why he continues to ignore it, hoping a vaccine will show up in time for him to save his campaign.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/23/2020 at 9:21 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

A rather odd tale spun by Dementia-Joe.  LOL.  Unleash Joe!  Let the man speak his mind unrestricted!  Please, oh please......

lol every time fatass opens his mouth, the brain worms take over

 


lol

 

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2020 at 12:31 AM, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I'm a registered Democrat... no way could I vote for Hillary. No way could I vote for someone who can't even read the teleprompter, who mixes up his wife & his sister.

The shit's gonna hit the fan in the next 60 days, no, not Trump's tax returns, but Biden/his son, Susan Rice, Brenner, Chrome Dome Clapper, Stzrok, Page, Comey, Rosenthal, Sally Yates, et al are fair game for indictments, even the Big Barry-O has a chance to make history!

That would be sweet.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, HipKat said:

Best part is, he is still blaming governors when the blame goes on the federal government for not having funding for testing and not having funding for tracing and not having funding to provide equipment and the blame goes clearly and him for hoping a vaccine would show up in time to prevent the economy from crashing. Which is really why he ignored it. And also why he continues to ignore it, hoping a vaccine will show up in time for him to save his campaign.

ALL TRUMP'S FAULT.  LOL.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 212frawk said:

lol every time fatass opens his mouth, the brain worms take over

I’m a little confused. Which tribe were the YoSEMite’s in the original tribes of Israel? And in which lands did they settle?

  • Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’m a little confused. Which tribe were the YoSEMite’s in the original tribes of Israel? And in which lands did they settle?

A little confused is nothing new for you, ace.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Dementia is hitting him hard... it may take Michelle Obama to save the day... I wonder if Uncle Joe would perv out and walk up behind her and stand there smelling her hair.

Susan Rice is already exposed as a liar, look at that stand she took it was all caused by a Jewish director showing a movie that agitated Cairo. That man now lives in a homeless shelter because of her/Barry's lie...

Bass is exposed as a Castro sympathiser. Even today she opened her mouth the wrong way.

We're running low on "women of color" worthy of running the country when Joe peters out... I'm surprised Pocahontas isn't being suggested, or is she? There's still the one that slept her way to the prosecutor job that incarcerated so, so many black men in California, be sure to pronounce her name correctly or she may throw the book at ya... If it's not Michelle Obama, who knows? Whoopi Goldberg is available!

It's amazing how many black men & women Trump released early... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:
What a strange reply to a reporter... "are you a junkie?"

So you’ve never watched a Trump interview?


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I think Dementia is hitting him hard... it may take Michelle Obama to save the day... I wonder if Uncle Joe would perv out and walk up behind her and stand there smelling her hair.

Susan Rice is already exposed as a liar, look at that stand she took it was all caused by a Jewish director showing a movie that agitated Cairo. That man now lives in a homeless shelter because of her/Barry's lie...

Bass is exposed as a Castro sympathiser. Even today she opened her mouth the wrong way.

We're running low on "women of color" worthy of running the country when Joe peters out... I'm surprised Pocahontas isn't being suggested, or is she? There's still the one that slept her way to the prosecutor job that incarcerated so, so many black men in California, be sure to pronounce her name correctly or she may throw the book at ya... If it's not Michelle Obama, who knows? Whoopi Goldberg is available!

It's amazing how many black men & women Trump released early... 

Listen, coach, when you support Donald Trump, you’re not allowed to accuse other people of having dementia. One, because Trump obviously has dementia and two, because you have to have dementia to support Donald Trump


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That would be sweet.  LOL

There isn’t much accountability in the political world, especially the higher up the ladder you are. That’s why it’s usually the less powerful copping to lesser charges. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Listen, coach, when you support Donald Trump, you’re not allowed to accuse other people of having dementia. One, because Trump obviously has dementia and two, because you have to have dementia to support Donald Trump

I took care of someone with dementia, I saw the signs, Joe has shown the signs. Trump is still sharp minded and a businessman, you can see Trump isn't mentally or physically slowing down, he may only be weary from everything we put him through the last 3 years...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I took care of someone with dementia, I saw the signs, Joe has shown the signs. Trump is still sharp minded and a businessman, you can see Trump isn't mentally or physically slowing down, he may only be weary from everything we put him through the last 3 years...

What I get from this is that you’re one of the brainwashed Trump supporters that thinks George Soros is paying protesters, that Trump has never told a lie and that he’s done everything he said he would do. Which is more proof that you’re the one with dementia. Donald Trump is not sharp minded. He’s a fucking idiot. Every time he opens his mouth he swallows his foot. He never says anything sexual, and it makes things up as he goes along, like calling the blast in Beirut yesterday and attack when it had already been announced to the world that it was an explosion. 
 

I would feel sad for you but then I remember that you continue to support somebody who allows Russia to pay money to Muslims to kill American soldiers which in my mind makes you a traitor. As a matter fact, since you support this activity, you may as well pick your old ass up and move the fuck to Iraq so you can be with those people that you obviously admire.And you can take the rest of the brainwashed Trump supporters with you. Because you people are a detriment to this country just like your leader is a danger to this country. That’s what you support. That’s what you believe in.


“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE SO FAR FROM THE TRUTH i REALLY DON'T NEED to reply to your idiocy. You must be Crazy Mazie's long lost love child. You probably want to defund the Police. And ANTIFA DOESN'T EXIST! Please don't feel sad for me, I'm already on my 2nd life--I'm way ahead of you... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...