Thebowflexbody

Is Joe Biden Just Too Old to be President??? *****

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Joe's brain is fried, folks.  Fact.  Scary as shit this empty vessel could become President. 

here's some dialogue from president brain worms.  comical that fatass has the fucking dr suess book handy for fact checking purposes.  you MAGATs worship a brain dead moron.

who.png

HortonHearsAWhoBookCover.jpg

• Haha 2

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

First you never said where yours is from but I digress, only morons use their college degree to try and prove how smart they are. People who are actually intelligent would never do that.

Here, this one's for you

I have most certainly said where mine is from on numerous occasions.  Liar.

13 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Don’t be afraid to reminder us again

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Don’t be afraid to reminder us again

Learn some English, guy.  Yours is awful.  LOL.  I'm sure you'll blame it on technology as usual.

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Learn some English, guy.  Yours is awful.  LOL.  I'm sure you'll blame it on technology as usual.

I posted just how I wanted it to be. Don’t change the subject. Now go find an actual argument.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I posted just how I wanted it to be. Don’t change the subject. Now go find an actual argument.

Where is you degree from, faggy?  I've said many times before where mine's from so I'm not about to spoon feed your dumb ass.  Go back and look it up.  You'll see that I did several times.  You're deflecting.  No surprise there.  You're embarrassed no doubt.  Understandable.

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Where is you degree from, faggy?  I've said many times before where mine's from so I'm not about to spoon feed your dumb ass.  Go back and look it up.  You'll see that I did several times.  You're deflecting.  No surprise there.  You're embarrassed no doubt.  Understandable.

Cuck University

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Cuck University

Or 10th grade maybe.  It obvious we're dealing withe a special ed type when it comes to Hip-Kat (a.k.a. Old Faggy).

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I’m deflecting? You can’t stay on topic because you’re so wrapped up about college degrees. That’s your response to everything when you get backed into a corner because like I said earlier, you don’t have any free thought of your own.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Or 10th grade maybe.  It obvious we're dealing withe a special ed type when it comes to Hip-Kat (a.k.a. Old Faggy).

And there it is, your standard reply. Just like the 12-year-old mind that you’re stuck with, Are you have our insults. You have never, ever argued a single topic with a well thought out, set-based argument. You provide no links. You just call names and make ridiculous accusations. Which is how everybody knows that you have no higher education

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

this is labeled -sports

Fake news

32 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

this is labeled -sports

Of course, look who posted it. The self-proclaimed Harvard frat boy

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, HipKat said:

And there it is, your standard reply. Just like the 12-year-old mind that you’re stuck with, Are you have our insults. You have never, ever argued a single topic with a well thought out, set-based argument. You provide no links. You just call names and make ridiculous accusations. Which is how everybody knows that you have no higher education

Hip-Kat: King of well thought out logical arguments.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a damn fine degree.  One you could never obtain.  Never.  :classic_biggrin:

On 7/20/2020 at 8:24 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

you went to a college that's going to have to change its name to get with the PC program lol

• Like 1

lol

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Of course, look who posted it. The self-proclaimed Harvard frat boy

Not Harvard, but a great college nonetheless.

26 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you went to a college that's going to have to change its name to get with the PC program lol

Oh I'm quite sure they will bow to the PC mob.  Everyone seems to be caving to the kooks these days.  Disgraceful and unnecessary.  At that point, I will be ending my association with them however.  I have more than loaded up on the old school swag, so I'm good.  They can never change the name on my diploma or memories. :classic_biggrin:

21 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh I'm quite sure they will bow to the PC mob.  Everyone seems to be caving to the kooks these days.  Disgraceful and unnecessary.  At that point, I will be ending my association with them however.  I have more than loaded up on the old school swag, so I'm good.  They can never change the name on my diploma or memories. :classic_biggrin:

They should try to convince people its Geddy Lee.  he looks like your kinda guy lol

geddy.thumb.jpg.2e46bbd9184b73326f975a081e7592f3.jpg

lol

13 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

They should try to convince people its Geddy Lee.  he looks like your kinda guy lol

LOL.  Why not?  Are you sure that's not a pic of Hip-Kat?  Whoever it is I suspect that's a dye job.

10 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Why not?  Are you sure that's not a pic of Hip-Kat?  Whoever it is I suspect that's a dye job.

Ha!  That's pretty close to how I imagine HipKat.  Or he could look like this dude.  :niterider:

transgender trans day of visibility GIF by Identity

• Like 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

5 hours ago, 212frawk said:

GL looks like if Sean Penn and Bono had a love child................

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jc856 said:

GL looks like if Sean Penn and Bono had a love child................

Spot on analysis.