Thebowflexbody

Is Joe Biden Just Too Old to be President??? *****

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

right GIF by Shock Top

Was that the condensed version?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Was that the condensed version?

Yep.  Jungle Cliff's notes.  :niterider:

• Haha 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

On 7/8/2020 at 1:05 PM, jc856 said:

Let’s face it. Neither man is an ideal choice for president. And when does Biden pick his VP?  Is he waiting longer than usual, or is it normal to get this close to election time?

This right here

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Hey fucktard. If you thihnk it's bullshit, actually post something that factually disputes it instead of your kindergarten one-sentence denials

LOL.  Retard.

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

This right here

Joe Biden announces when he expects to name VP choice

According to CNN, the former VP said he plans to have a team assembled to vet potential candidates by May 1 and then the list of contenders will be narrowed down in July.

“And so we’re probably going to be announcing the setting up of that committee, which we’re doing now, picking the people who have agreed to serve on it. And we’ll be announcing the formation of that probably by, I assume by May 1, we’ll have that done,” Biden said during an appearance on CBS’  “The Late Late Show with James Corden.”

He then made an educated “guess” that it would take until “sometime in July” after thorough background checks were completed and they’d narrowed it down “as to who the 1, 2, 3 people are who are in the hunt at that point.”

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/8/2020 at 12:05 PM, jc856 said:

Let’s face it. Neither man is an ideal choice for president. And when does Biden pick his VP?  Is he waiting longer than usual, or is it normal to get this close to election time?

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

This right here

When Are Presidential Running Mates Chosen?

America's favorite parlor game is betting on who will be the major party's presidential nominees. But a close second is guessing who the presidential running mates will be.

Presidential nominees often announce their choice of running mates in the days and weeks leading up to the nominating conventions. Only twice in modern history have the presidential nominees waited until the conventions to break the news to the public and their parties.

The party’s presidential nominee has typically chosen his running mate in July or August of a presidential election year.

• Thanks 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

42 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Retard.

That's about what I expected. You're the biggest waste of time on this forum. If you think something is a lie or biased, then do your fucking due diligence and prove it wrong. Otherwise, stfu, since you have nothing intelligent to add, ever, to anything

Bowman, in pictures

101988347_1360673590786883_7120180733016014848_o.jpg

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/14/2020 at 2:39 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden = Dead from the neck up

Not the sniffer, that’s still working good

468ABD54-F497-443B-8F9E-383C0306C0D5.jpeg

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, travolta said:

Nice facelift Joe.

Really??

eqnoerxwoam9ae3.jpg

• Haha 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, travolta said:

Nice facelift Joe.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is plain dangerous around little kids.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Meanwhile, Joe Biden is plain dangerous around little kids.

Cool story, bro...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, travolta said:

AOC

Do you people EVER research anything? The ONLY sites and people saying this are the typical right-wing nut job sites you and Sack, et al keep trying to use as real facts.  This is a PERFECT example of how easily you people fall for this Trump-type skewing the facts to promote lies, aka  the REAL fake news

So now, the truth....

Biden's Climate Plan Includes Cash for Clunkers to Speed Electric-Car Adoption

• Presumptive Democratic nominee for president Joe Biden shared his plan for a cleaner future today that includes a push to expand electric-vehicle production.
  • Biden announced a Cash for Clunkers type plan to offer incentives or rebates to people to replace gas vehicles with electric vehicles.
  • Biden also announced that he wants to replace the United States' government fleet with American-made electric vehicles to help spur demand.

The piece that would impact drivers the most is a plan to offer incentives or rebates for people to swap their older less fuel-efficient cars for EVs made in America. It essentially sounds like the cash-for-clunkers scheme back in 2009 where people could replace their vehicles with more efficient ones. During today’s speech, Biden didn’t share details of the idea like how much the incentives would be or what constitutes a bad fuel efficiency.

The plan seems rooted in a proposal from Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-New York) that would cost $454 billion over 10 years to offer incentives for people to trade in their gas car for an electric, hybrid, or hydrogen fuel-cell vehicle.

Biden did announce that he would also push forward a plan to replace the United States’ enormous fleet of vehicles to electric vehicles that --like those in the rebate scheme -- would be made and sourced in the United States. He stated that the government will provide the demand and grants to retool factories so that automakers and suppliers step up to expand capacity, “so that the United States -- not China -- leads the world in clean vehicle production.”

As for infrastructure, the plan also includes building 500,000 charging stations across the country. That boom in charging points would alleviate some of the range anxiety that continues to keep EV adoption low.

Biden said that his plan would produce one million good-paying jobs in the automobile industry.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 7/16/2020 at 9:29 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Retard.

What’s worse, fucktard or retard? When is was growing up, (assuming I ever did) fucktard was never a word. So I’m not really up on this.

15 minutes ago, jc856 said:

What’s worse, fucktard or retard? When is was growing up, (assuming I ever did) fucktard was never a word. So I’m not really up on this.

Does fucktard imply that you fuck retards? :classic_biggrin:

Just now, LIBills said:

Does fucktard imply that you fuck retards? :classic_biggrin:

I’m very unknowledgable on this subject, among many others. Maybe a fucktard or two on the board might chime in.

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

I’m very unknowledgable on this subject, among many others. Maybe a fucktard or two on the board might chime in.

I'm not a fucktard. :beer:

I was one when I first started having sex. Didn’t know what the fuck I was doing. Now I’m a fucksuperstud. 

39 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Joe's brain is fried, folks.  Fact.  Scary as shit this empty vessel could become President. 

YOUR brain is fried

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

YOUR brain is fried

And you're a fucking moron.  Where is your big degree from, genius?  Don't ask me again where mine is from because I've told you at least five times.  Mine is better than yours by far if you even have one.  Moron.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

And you're a fucking moron.  Where is your big degree from, genius?  Don't ask me again where mine is from because I've told you at least five times.  Mine is better than yours by far if you even have one.  Moron.

First you never said where yours is from but I digress, only morons use their college degree to try and prove how smart they are. People who are actually intelligent would never do that.

Here, this one's for you

Seek help. soflabillsfan