Thebowflexbody

Is Joe Biden Just Too Old to be President??? *****

24 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

This is your brain on Fox news:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U

Explain this 'Fox'.  Myrmidon Globalist  Enthusiasts may gravitate to a flavor of totalitarian news; Fox, CNN, MSNBC

To the Fanback they are the same.   I hold myself to a higher intellectual standard. 

15 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Explain this 'Fox'.  Myrmidon Globalist  Enthusiasts may gravitate to a flavor of totalitarian news; Fox, CNN, MSNBC

To the Fanback they are the same.   I hold myself to a higher intellectual standard. 

If you held yourself to a high intellectual standard you'd know what a dumbass Donald Trump is.  The guy can barely put 2 sentences together that make any sense.  All you have to do is listen to him talk without commentary & if your conclusion isn't he's 1 tick from retarded, you need to get your hearing checked.  

• Thanks 2
  • Barf 1

43 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If you held yourself to a high intellectual standard you'd know what a dumbass Donald Trump is.  The guy can barely put 2 sentences together that make any sense.  All you have to do is listen to him talk without commentary & if your conclusion isn't he's 1 tick from retarded, you need to get your hearing checked.  

Do you not understand that you are responding to one of Lits clickbait parody accounts? Me, myself enjoy it, but there’s no sense SERIOUSLY responding to FB, unless you too, enjoy it.

He's not too old to be President but cognitively he's not fit for the job plus he's been a politician longer than I've been alive and hasn't done jack. So there's that.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Where do get your news, Albany?

All over.  I read 2 newspapers (very different political views) the Albany Times Union & The NY Post.  I also find stories on the internet.  I find Fox News unwatchable, but if they're the only ones showing a Trump speech, I'll turn them on.  Whenever Biden or Trump are talking, I try to watch it.  When you watch an entire speech or press conference by Biden you quickly realize that the people calling him senile are the ones in cognitive decline, or they just watch the clips that make him look bad on Fox News because they're too fucking lazy to form their own opinions by actually watching the guy.  I may get on Trump's case but I know he's not in decline, he's always been this stupid.  

• Thanks 2
  • Barf 1

5 hours ago, FanBack said:

America is not ready for DT2025; who could fill that leadership vacuum?  

the vacuum trucks that suck the sewage out of lift stations would be an upgrade over president brain worms 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

20 hours ago, 212frawk said:

fatass is tired, disinterested, haggard, dull-witted. It’s lies & delusional bullshit garnished with paranoia.

So you belive in speaking things into existence 

Cool 😎 

20 hours ago, 212frawk said:

Trump’s going down in flames owing to organic brain disease. His self-defeating bizarre statements & actions reflect clear cognitive impairment, neuropsychiatric illness. Normal people don’t act or talk like Trump. 

At least he's not a creepy child sniffing perv 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rcas0308 said:

This post has GOT to get Jungle out of hiding.

its almost like the Bat Signal......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rcas0308 said:

lol, you've got to be kidding

lol

45 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol, you've got to be kidding

nice I'll take locker room talk all day...you can take the hair sniffing child molester. Not to mention all the passenger manifests to Epsteins didler island who are all Trumps adversaries. You won't see Trump hanging there. Lol This is just a period of deflection to hide all the pervy lefties in Hollywood and Politics. The reality of the situation....Epstein, Winstein and Bill Cosby plays on your team! Nothing you can do or say to change that fact. 

nice I'll take locker room talk all day...you can take the hair sniffing child molester. Not to mention all the passenger manifests to Epsteins didler island who are all Trumps adversaries. You won't see Trump hanging there. Lol This is just a period of deflection to hide all the pervy lefties in Hollywood and Politics. The reality of the situation....Epstein, Winstein and Bill Cosby plays on your team! Nothing you can do or say to change that fact. 

lol ok, fucking fatass wants to fuck his own daughter and I know you MAGATs are just fine with that.  So tell me again who is the creepy one....

lol

You fucking ppl are the absolute worst..... 

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

• Thanks 1

lol

16 hours ago, 212frawk said:

the vacuum trucks that suck the sewage out of lift stations would be an upgrade over president brain worms 

So sewage will fill the vacuum.  As it was from 1988 - 2016.  We waited 18 years cir a repeat of excellence and all you do is bitch. 

We don't need a repeat of 2008 - 2016.  That president after seeing how much the Aquarian has accomplished literally had a nervous breakdown and has vanished from public life.

• Barf 1

10 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

9317297.jpg

4.png

Is that the guy from Quantum Leap?   I liked him as the Captain on Enterprise

16 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

lol ok, fucking fatass wants to fuck his own daughter and I know you MAGATs are just fine with that.  So tell me again who is the creepy one....

How about some facts.   Oh wait.   That's right.   Man crush on Trump. 

18 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

You really got me there big guy.

The Aquarian owns your mind.   You are not in emotional control. 

8 minutes ago, FanBack said:

So sewage will fill the vacuum.  As it was from 1988 - 2016.  We waited 18 years cir a repeat of excellence and all you do is bitch. 

We don't need a repeat of 2008 - 2016.  That president after seeing how much the Aquarian has accomplished literally had a nervous breakdown and has vanished from public life.

someday you will figure out self awareness and the embarrassment you have caused yourself.  Until then, all we do is laugh at you.

• Like 1

lol

On 7/8/2020 at 11:45 AM, 212frawk said:

Trump’s going down in flames owing to organic brain disease. His self-defeating bizarre statements & actions reflect clear cognitive impairment, neuropsychiatric illness. Normal people don’t act or talk like Trump. 

Not buying your goods, brah.  Saying Biden has the edge in come kind of cognitive issue competition is going to be a mighty hard sell.  LOL.  Sorry, but it is.

On 7/8/2020 at 1:33 PM, BrewMan said:

You would be the last person on this board that is at all objective..................................to say otherwise is dishonest.

Huh?  I beg your pardon.

23 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Put the pipe down & look around you.  America 1st in Covid-19, traitor lets Putin pay to kill American soldiers.  If that's excellence what do you define as failure?  Trump's goal is to appeal to the unintelligent & bigots-he's succeeding Big League.    

LOL

18 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

All over.  I read 2 newspapers (very different political views) the Albany Times Union & The NY Post.  I also find stories on the internet.  I find Fox News unwatchable, but if they're the only ones showing a Trump speech, I'll turn them on.  Whenever Biden or Trump are talking, I try to watch it.  When you watch an entire speech or press conference by Biden you quickly realize that the people calling him senile are the ones in cognitive decline, or they just watch the clips that make him look bad on Fox News because they're too fucking lazy to form their own opinions by actually watching the guy.  I may get on Trump's case but I know he's not in decline, he's always been this stupid.  

Pure bullshit.  Nice attempt to prop Biden up.  You cannot possibly be serious.  The man has lost it.