Thebowflexbody

Is Joe Biden Just Too Old to be President??? *****

Sure looks that way to me and I'm not trying to be mean.  Don't think this obvious one-termer is up to the task.  That makes his VP choice even more important and it appears he's considering nothing but trash.  And "trash" isn't a racial thing so don't go there.  Anyone with those ideas I'd consider trash.  Thoughts? 

I think Trump is too old.  With his feeble mind & body Trump will never make it to 2024.  

• Trump 1
  • Barf 1

7 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I think Trump is too old.  With his feeble mind & body Trump will never make it to 2024.  

LOL.  I disagree.  Trump has way more energy than the feeble Biden.  If Biden doesn't chicken out of the debates, this will be on full display. :classic_biggrin:

Joe Biden doesn’t even what office he is running for never mind him being too old.

The thought of Biden being President in 2020 is way worse than what people thought about Trump being President in 2016.

I hope the silent majority speaks out again.

Remember the silent majority are the MILLIONS of people we never hear a peep from until election time, which make all polls useless cause we have no idea how these voters are gonna sway.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Then how do you explain the excellence we've witnessed these past four years?  Outstripping all living statesman.  Preceding his excellence has led to Obama's mental breakdown and low profile public persona.

True Trump lacks appeal to the unintelligent; his one fatal flaw.

But if you want to talk progressive, the Aquarian is the Classical Progressive Prime.  The Whig party's ideals live on through him. 

• Like 1
  • Barf 2

A 72 and 77 year lod are our choices for president.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  I disagree.  Trump has way more energy than the feeble Biden.  If Biden doesn't chicken out of the debates, this will be on full display. :classic_biggrin:

They have no intention of traditional debates. 

They will agree to virtual debates so they can control dementia Joe. Media is already setting the stage for virtual debates with Corona 2 negative coverage. 

Strategy 2 - claim Trump has dementia to take the focus off of dementia Joe. 

Just now, travolta said:

They have no intention of traditional debates. 

They will agree to virtual debates so they can control dementia Joe. Media is already setting the stage for virtual debates with Corona 2 negative coverage. 

Strategy 2 - claim Trump has dementia to take the focus off of dementia Joe. 

Biden's the one with cognitive issues.  Pretty obvious to anyone who's at all objective.  Nobody's perfect, but there's something going on with Biden.  To say otherwise is dishonest.

Trump when asked what he's doing to make schools safe-"the schools have to open." He speaks in a primitive way. His degenerative neurological disease relentlessly erodes his mind. It worsens- In the nursing home he'll say "Ice cream." 

• Thanks 2

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

pres brain worms is out of control, can’t focus, mentally & physically weak, family leaking.” Lying for him as he deteriorates from dementia had this outcome- ppl near him are panicking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol

Trump’s going down in flames owing to organic brain disease. His self-defeating bizarre statements & actions reflect clear cognitive impairment, neuropsychiatric illness. Normal people don’t act or talk like Trump. 

lol

fatass is tired, disinterested, haggard, dull-witted. It’s lies & delusional bullshit garnished with paranoia.

• Like 1

lol

48 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Trump when asked what he's doing to make schools safe-"the schools have to open." He speaks in a primitive way. His degenerative neurological disease relentlessly erodes his mind. It worsens- In the nursing home he'll say "Ice cream." 

The way Frawk goes on and on, it's like he is desperate to convince somebody that Trump is not our Greatest living President.  Let me think on this issue.  

• Haha 1
  • Trump 1

pres brain worms is out of control, can’t focus, mentally & physically weak, family leaking.” Lying for him as he deteriorates from dementia had this outcome- ppl near him are panicking.

More of the same; a desperate pathology to convince the intended audience that Trump is not excellent.  That is no easy task, so I understand his difficulty.

• Gay 1

EcKvihhWoAAosm9.thumb.jpeg.80a0c3098385888d3c1dfabd9661a387.jpeg

Now, he's employed graphical opinion via cartoon form to augment the volume in his echo chamber.  Still desperate to convince someone that Trump is not great. 

47 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Trump’s going down in flames owing to organic brain disease. His self-defeating bizarre statements & actions reflect clear cognitive impairment, neuropsychiatric illness. Normal people don’t act or talk like Trump. 

I've got it!! I know who 212frawk is trying to convince that Trump is not excellent.

HIMSELF, PEOPLE!!

212frawk - BIGGEST.  MANCRUSH.  ON.  TRUMP.  EVER.

12 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I've got it!! I know who 212frawk is trying to convince that Trump is not excellent.

HIMSELF, PEOPLE!!

212frawk - BIGGEST.  MANCRUSH.  ON.  TRUMP.  EVER.

He's a fuckin loon.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Joe Biden doesn’t even what office he is running for never mind him being too old.

The thought of Biden being President in 2020 is way worse than what people thought about Trump being President in 2016.

I hope the silent majority speaks out again.

Remember the silent majority are the MILLIONS of people we never hear a peep from until election time, which make all polls useless cause we have no idea how these voters are gonna sway.

Let’s face it. Neither man is an ideal choice for president. And when does Biden pick his VP?  Is he waiting longer than usual, or is it normal to get this close to election time?

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Let’s face it. Neither man is an ideal choice for president. And when does Biden pick his VP?  Is he waiting longer than usual, or is it normal to get this close to election time?

He is waiting for the rebirth of Robert Byrd.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Biden's the one with cognitive issues.  Pretty obvious to anyone who's at all objective.  Nobody's perfect, but there's something going on with Biden.  To say otherwise is dishonest.

You would be the last person on this board that is at all objective..................................to say otherwise is dishonest.

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Then how do you explain the excellence we've witnessed these past four years?  Outstripping all living statesman.  Preceding his excellence has led to Obama's mental breakdown and low profile public persona.

True Trump lacks appeal to the unintelligent; his one fatal flaw.

But if you want to talk progressive, the Aquarian is the Classical Progressive Prime.  The Whig party's ideals live on through him. 

Put the pipe down & look around you.  America 1st in Covid-19, traitor lets Putin pay to kill American soldiers.  If that's excellence what do you define as failure?  Trump's goal is to appeal to the unintelligent & bigots-he's succeeding Big League.    

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Barf 1

10 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Put the pipe down & look around you.  America 1st in Covid-19, traitor lets Putin pay to kill American soldiers.  If that's excellence what do you define as failure?  Trump's goal is to appeal to the unintelligent & bigots-he's succeeding Big League.    

Pretty weak.  The Covid-19 situation is not the fault of the presidency, though Trump's quick actions to shut down foreign travel were exemplary.

The second supposition is not true.  

Jan 21, 2025 will be here before you know it.  But America is not ready for DT2025; who could fill that leadership vacuum?  

• Gay 1

2 hours ago, FanBack said:

Pretty weak.  The Covid-19 situation is not the fault of the presidency, though Trump's quick actions to shut down foreign travel were exemplary.

The second supposition is not true.  

Jan 21, 2025 will be here before you know it.  But America is not ready for DT2025; who could fill that leadership vacuum?  

This is your brain on Fox news:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FtNm9CgA6U

• Haha 2