Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

The NFL is Pandering to Blackness

10 minutes ago, travolta said:

I am not a knot expert. However, I would guess that a noose has some other application other than hanging a person. 

it sure will be nice when we get to the day a noose is just a noose. that will mean we are over this one-way criticism, one-way accusations, and jumping to conclusionsions

i also think its ridiculous when the media puts a noose found near a black persons stuff on page 1. what exactly is the sole motivation for some asshole putting a noose there? to get attention, of course. what are we doing when we put that noose on page 1, other than generating clicks, of course? we are giving the asshole attention

ignore the fucking nooses. dont say a word about them

i do think they should not be part of any professional sport. as innocent as that noose, and the others, may (or may not) be, its still a symbol we dont need in todays insanely racially charged times. what i saw in the pics was a full blown noose. theres no good reason why the standard as nascar cant be no nooses displayed. again, the goal should be that one day nooses dont phase any of us. but right now its simply a move to avoid giving provocateurs an excuse - and stopping our broken media from exploiting it

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

8 minutes ago, travolta said:

This race baiting is toxic for 95% of all black people. 

It is only natural, that those being accused of everything in the book to retreat and “take care of themselves.”

Examples:

Will hiring this person be more trouble than it’s worth? Think Colin K.

My kid didn’t get into that school, but a kid with much lower grades was accepted

when somebody asks you for anything these days, do you ever look at them and think is he one of those guys burning cars and throwing rocks at the police? 

NFL teams better be careful throwing around 400 million contracts. If cracker decides to stay home, they are F  ked. 

I predict NHL will gain ground on some of the other sports. Foreign players in NHL are far less likely to play his game. 

Lastly, some of these athletes actually think the are Martin Luther King. They are actually clowns. 

holy cow. you covered like ten things in here. and i realize most people like brevity, but you one-lined some pretty complicated stuff

i have to admit, i didnt understand the point you were making several times. other times i did

how about you take these one at a time and address them with a little more detail for clarity? this is an important topic, we dont want any misunderstandings

i like your last line. if we are going to kneel for police brutality thats fine, we should keep an eye on that. thats not what kaep was doing. he was following the BLM script and using it as a one-way weapon, without taking into any consideration the contribution blacks make to their own deaths, by each other and at the hands of cops whom black career criminals dream of killing

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

holy cow. you covered like ten things in here. and i realize most people like brevity, but you one-lined some pretty complicated stuff

i have to admit, i didnt understand the point you were making several times. other times i did

how about you take these one at a time and address them with a little more detail for clarity? this is an important topic, we dont want any misunderstandings

i like your last line. if we are going to kneel for police brutality thats fine, we should keep an eye on that. thats not what kaep was doing. he was following the BLM script and using it as a one-way weapon, without taking into any consideration the contribution blacks make to their own deaths, by each other and at the hands of cops whom black career criminals dream of killing

Check out the clip. 

Problem with BLM acting like a terrorist group - FU your racist. 
Problem with taking a knee during the NA - FU your racist

Problem with a separate black NA - FU your racist

Problem with painting BLM on the side of NBA courts - FU your racist

Problem with tearing down monuments - FU your racist. 
Problem with NFL becoming political - FU your racist

I am saying that fans might start walking away if the NFL/NBA keep up the assault. 

• Thanks 1

It will be interesting to see how many people are turned off by the pandering to this BLM bullshit.

Anyways, just imagine all the commercials that will be produced showing the NFL's support for Black Lies Matter.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

It will be interesting to see how many people are turned off by the pandering to this BLM bullshit.

Anyways, just imagine all the commercials that will be produced showing the NFL's support for Black Lies Matter.

Not real hard to figure out the BLM Marxist/Communist ties.  Just look on their website.  Can't believe the NFL is going along with this.  Shame on them.  Pandering pure and simple.  I hope it bites them on the ass.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not real hard to figure out the BLM Marxist/Communist ties.  Just look on their website.  Can't believe the NFL is going along with this.  Shame on them.  Pandering pure and simple.  I hope it bites them on the ass.

Die hards will always be die hards, but the casual fan won't be able to stomach all this.

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

Die hards will always be die hards, but the casual fan won't be able to stomach all this.

I don't know.  Knee jerk support for Marxism is pretty nauseating.  It shows that the NFL doesn't respect it's fans - or at least their intelligence.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't know.  Knee jerk support for Marxism is pretty nauseating.  It shows that the NFL doesn't respect it's fans - or at least their intelligence.

The NFL doesn't care about it players either. They just don't want a player revolt if the NFL doesn't support Blacks Love Marxism.

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

The NFL doesn't care about it players either. They just don't want a player revolt if the NFL doesn't support Blacks Love Marxism.

Sadly, I think you're right.  Insincere sucking up in other words.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Meathead said:

It is a political move. It is a Communist political move. ... I’ve seen many of these guys, they claim they’re in Christianity and their religious beliefs, do they understand Black Lives Matter, Communism, Marxism, is anti-religious? This is a historic failure of men and leadership. This is cowardice at its highest level, this is the NFL jumping the shark and saying we quit being who we said we are. We’re now something else because our money is on the line and we don’t stand for the values we said we stood for.”

I posted this some time ago but not many took it seriously so here it again.

What Is ‘Brown Communism’?

A new political alliance is forming out of the spatterings of gutter vomit that is globalism. This motley crew of grifters, race-baiters, religious fundamentalists, social justice warriors and other shit-stirrers are united by little apart from their hatred of the white man, but they are united under one ideology. This article describes what will become one of the foremost hate ideologies of the 21st century – Brown Communism.

Original Communism began in Europe after the 1848 publication of The Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels. This short tract summarised the basic tenets of Communism. Among others, this includes the ideas that history is the story of class struggle, that private property should be abolished and that Communism is explicitly a globalist movement.

Like all other hate ideologies, Communism needed an enemy. In the case of the original European Communism, the enemy was the bourgeoisie – the men of silver, or what we would today call the middle class.

The original Communism appealed explicitly to the men of iron, or the working class whose labour built the factories and railways of the Industrial Revolution. It told a story about how the men of silver had stolen the rightful wealth of the men of iron, who were fortunate that the men of gold (Communists) had enlightened them as to who the true enemy was.

After uniting under the wise and benevolent guidance of the Communists, the working-class would come to reclaim their rightful property and rightful position in society.

Brown Communism is a very similar memeplex. The difference is that, instead of appealing to the Western working class, it appeals to non-whites as a quasi-racial bloc. Its major proponents are usually young/youngish women such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Ilhan Omar in America, and Golriz Ghahraman and Marama Davidson in New Zealand.

In the case of Brown Communism, the enemy is the white man. The basic story is the same as regular Communism – evil, intelligent people have tricked the good-natured but naive worker out of his wealth – but the white man has replaced the bourgeoisie, and the non-white has replaced the proletariat. All of the honest labour is done by non-white people, according to this mindset, while whites cheat and swindle unearned income.

The means of production have been replaced here by land. ‘Seizing the means of production’ now means the same thing as opening the borders (this leads to one major point of disagreement between Brown Communism and non-white nativist movements). Jumping the border is equated to a revolutionary act, like occupying a Police station, the border being a delineation of property and therefore bourgeois.

Brown Communists have no time for the argument that mass immigration of cheap labour should be restricted to shore up working-class wages. As long as a brown person wins and a white person loses, it’s all good. The irony, of course, is that holding this position causes Brown Communists to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with the same capitalists that the original Communists rejected.

In Brown Communism, white people are the kulaks. The greater wealth of white people has nothing to do with valuing education or working hard – it’s simply been stolen from the non-whites (Asian people are also kulaks, but as of yet there is no mass immigration into Asian countries. With Chinese involvement in Africa now imperial in all but name, chances are good that Brown Communism will come to China in the future).

This means that the property of white people, being the neo-bourgeoisie, can fairly be expropriated. This is achieved in two major ways: immigration (as mentioned above), which serves to share the social capital of Western societies, and taxation, which serves to share the financial capital.

Much of the electoral appeal of Brown Communists comes from their promises to tax “the rich” (i.e. the kulaks) and to redistribute this windfall to non-whites. This is achieved by means of a long march through the institutions – in other words, to strive for high positions in government, academia and media and to use those positions to benefit the ideology and its supporters.

Brown Communists try to get into Government and use their influence there to agitate for open borders and shifting the tax burden to rural areas (where white people live). Opening the borders also has the ancillary effect of increasing the voter base. Because the sort of person who votes for a communist movement very seldom has the initiative to get a degree and go through regular immigration channels, Brown Communists consider raising the refugee quota to be of utmost importance.

A central tenet of Brown Communism is that all of the ills of the world can be traced back to white people. The white man replaces the devil as the font of all evil. His pale hand lies behind all suffering on Earth. This means that the ultimate origins of all underachievement by non-white people can be traced back to the malicious actions of whites at some point.

If Africans score poorly on IQ tests, this is because the tests are biased to favour whites on account of white racism. And if Japanese people score higher than whites, thus proving the tests are not biased, then the lower performance of Africans is due to the poverty inflicted upon them by whites. And if poverty can be accounted for by an analysis of variance that proves most of the difference comes from genetic causes, then you are a racist.

Another central tenet of Brown Communism is that any of the property of white people can be fairly expropriated by non-whites at any time. In the same way that the kulaks were believed to be hoarding all the wealth to the detriment of the common good, and therefore that it was righteous for the masses to confiscate it, so too Brown Communists feel about the wealth of white people.

Only in Zimbabwe and South Africa (thus far) have Brown Communists achieved so much power that they were able to expropriate white people directly, but in many places they are able to do so indirectly. In almost every Western country, taxation acts to ensure a net transfer of wealth from whites to non-whites. Brown Communists who achieve government in the West inevitably seek to both raise the tax burden on whites (thus expropriating them) and to increase welfare spending on non-whites.

Essentially, Brown Communism is an anti-white movement that is every bit as much a resentment-fuelled slave morality as the original Communism. Not only does it use the same narratives as Communism, but it appeals to the same sort of rejects and misfits who cannot find a place in decent society. The only major difference is that it explicitly rejects the white working class, and embraces non-white people of all but the most egregiously aristocratic bent.

This ideology will inevitably continue to rise in the West as the West continues to become more polarised along racial lines. If the social democratic movements keep demonising white people, they will keep losing support among the white working class. Those working-class people, finding that mainstream conservatism also rejects them, may find they have no other home but fascism.

• Thanks 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

55 minutes ago, travolta said:

I am saying that fans might start walking away if the NFL/NBA keep up the assault.

The NBA I gave up on in the 90s and this year I have committed to spending zero dollars on NFL merchandise, subscriptions, or game tickets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The NBA I gave up on in the 90s and this year I have committed to spending zero dollars on NFL merchandise, subscriptions, or game tickets.

I'll be joining you.  Nothing.  Nothing at all.  Hit them where it might hurt.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, travolta said:

Same. 

no NFL ticket this year. F them. 

You don't need it. Just go to NFL Bite.

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

It’s a business. That’s like GM or IBM saying “Our employees are our most important resource”. 

companies don’t care about employees until they become disgruntled and unproductive. The NFL doesn’t care about black lives, just green backs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jc856 said:

It’s a business. That’s like GM or IBM saying “Our employees are our most important resource”. 

companies don’t care about employees until they become disgruntled and unproductive. The NFL doesn’t care about black lives, just green backs.

The NFL should not be promoting Marxist organizations.  Period.  No one should for that matter.

• Like 1

theyre caving to an out of control ideology based on lies and separatism. they are at least as bad racism wise as the white supremacists

seems like every few days a new black voice rises up to challenge the 'blacks as permanent victims and whites as permanently guilty' narrative. thats good but its gotta go a lot faster

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Meathead said:

theyre caving to an out of control ideology based on lies and separatism. they are at least as bad racism wise as the white supremacists

seems like every few days a new black voice rises up to challenge the 'blacks as permanent victims and whites as permanently guilty' narrative. thats good but its gotta go a lot faster

I was going to give a response to your post, but I have to go. My “SO SORRY” shirt just came out of the dryer, 

And I’ve got to meet up with my buds to alleviate our white guilt.

CF1E4470-CBC3-49C6-B67C-D7C3D06119C7.jpeg

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I was going to give a response to your post, but I have to go. My “SO SORRY” shirt just came out of the dryer, 

And I’ve got to meet up with my buds to alleviate our white guilt.

CF1E4470-CBC3-49C6-B67C-D7C3D06119C7.jpeg

What morons.  SMH

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You don't need it. Just go to NFL Bite.

Thanks. 

I feel like the last guy alive paying for AOL.

Can I stream this on my TV or just IPAD? Do I need something like IPTV Smarters? 

6 hours ago, travolta said:

Thanks. 

I feel like the last guy alive paying for AOL.

Can I stream this on my TV or just IPAD? Do I need something like IPTV Smarters? 

I watch it on my PC and haven't tried it on an iPad or anything though but that's probably possible.

Parler @NYexile