Sign in to follow this  
LiterateStylish

Shootings soar 205 percent after NYPD disbands anti-crime unit - bloodiest June in 24 years

Defund the police.... Brilliant. What could go wrong?

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

This is what happens with the loons/left in charge.  The very idea of defunding the police is so fucking stupid.  You reap what you sow........

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Defund the police.... Brilliant. What could go wrong?

Absolutely nothing.  We're on our way to becoming a utopia.  :niterider:

• Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

shocking

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

1 hour ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

This is what it'll take to dethrone Trump. It dropped right in their laps. So what if you destroy what is to get the title.

Say what?

1 hour ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

This is what it'll take to dethrone Trump. It dropped right in their laps. So what if you destroy what is to get the title.

Yeah, I don't get this

This really had nothing to do with don, this was driven by a pathetically severe liberal overreaction, and bowing to pressure from the left wing extremist separatist group we know as BLM

If anything, it's going to get him re-elected

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

I am curious what do you all think defunding the police means?

This is what I think it means based off Wikipedia I agree

"Defund the police" is an American slogan that supports divesting funds from police departments and reallocating them to non-policing forms of public safety and community support, such as social services, youth services, housing, education, healthcare and other community resources. Activists who use the phrase may do so with varying intentions; some seek modest reductions, while others argue for full defunding as a step toward the abolition of contemporary police services.

To be honest it is a poor choose of words open to too much interpretation which the right exploits.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaBri said:

"Defund the police" is an American slogan that supports divesting funds from police departments and reallocating them to non-policing forms of public safety and community support, such as social services, youth services, housing, education, healthcare and other community resources. Activists who use the phrase may do so with varying intentions; some seek modest reductions, while others argue for full defunding as a step toward the abolition of contemporary police services.

It means weakening the police significantly.   Dumb.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Give that two  stupid morons Coumo & DiBlasio the credit by making NY the libs wet dream of Utopia. Well done you dumb fuck assholes. 

• Like 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

It means weakening the police significantly.   Dumb.

It means empowering social services to help people. I guess that's dumb to you as well?

It would lessen the load on police in the long run I guess you don't see big picture things.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BuffaBri said:

To be honest it is a poor choose of words open to too much interpretation which the right exploits.

7 minutes ago, BuffaBri said:

It means taking resources And power away from tough, strong, capable, brave people and giving it to academics and theorists who do not know or understand real world situations.

God help the first social worker that tries to deescalate a psycho on meth with a machete. Part of me wants to see a social worker show up at Susan Suranden’s house to deescalate a mob threatening to kill her family. Opps I forgot, she probably pays for armed private security. 

Yeah some cops are bad. Name ANY professions without bad guys. Law? Politics? Media? Athlete? Steel worker? Community organizer? Actor? You get the point... I mean - do you get the point? 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, BuffaBri said:

Taking funds away from police ...

Its pretty simple.

Less police = More violence 

• Like 2

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

43 minutes ago, BuffaBri said:

It means empowering social services to help people. I guess that's dumb to you as well?

It would lessen the load on police in the long run I guess you don't see big picture things.

I don't believe that what it all adds up to.  I see things just fine, ace.  Social fucking services.  Can't wait until that goes all wrong the first time.  So a good thing, huh?  LOL.  You're naive or stupid.

Don't kid yourself.................

Defunding the police is a politically correct term for disbanding the police.

These fucktards don't want less police............ they want NO police. FACT.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BuffaBri said:

Yeah, you see how well it’s working in NYC? Let’s higher a social worker to go give hugs to murderers and rapists. Boom no more crime. I’m glad you cleared that up for me. 

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Taking funds away from police ...

Its pretty simple.

Less police = More violence 

You can’t even make this shit up. Does this guy even realize how dumb it sounds as he’s posting that shit? 

There is someone in my house!! We will send one of our unarmed social workers right out. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Does anyone ever know what this guy is talking about? Does he just smash his hand down on the keyboard, and hit enter?

Ok, let the police only protect the people going to the bank, the store, etc.  The rest of the country can be like escape from new york. A big prison. They can infect one another, kill one another, what ever turns them on.  It's cool to be the one who kills you know... It will help limit the virus too by isolating the wild bunch. NFL season needs to happen. Most people will pay ticket prices to watch at home. Anyone else can just go.

2 hours ago, BuffaBri said:

Ain't going to help you much if you're dead

2 hours ago, LIBills said:

Don't kid yourself.................

Defunding the police is a politically correct term for disbanding the police.

These fucktards don't want less police............ they want NO police. FACT.

They want a national police force once they into power.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile