Jump to content

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, FanBack said:

Should I go over to the 'Zone' and unleash?

 

2A55B9BE-4505-468E-9B68-61F2BF64A41E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, travolta said:

Colin K in 2011
 

That was before he started dating Nessa Diab, (dating since 2015), his Egyptian-born Muslim activist girlfriend. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Meathead said:

Regardless of what this sign maker intended, I don't think the whoring reference here was sexual. If you look at that Passage you will see he's not talking about sexuality, he's talking about whoring yourself intellectually and morally, going along with the crowd instead of developing a quality conscience where are you thought for yourself based on universal principles

Ironically, the quote could qualify for the latter as well, but we wouldn't know unless we could talk to the sign maker. I suppose if this was a protest against homosexuality et al, that would make it clearer, but I don't know that

He’s still a self-righteous holier-than-thou prick that thinks we need to repent. Fuck protesting proselytizers that think we need to hear what they believe. Put a fucking sign on your lawn, but I don’t need you near me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That was before he started dating Nessa Diab, (dating since 2015), his Egyptian-born Muslim activist girlfriend. 

I imagine she's a sweet gal!!!  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I imagine she's a sweet gal!!!  LOL

He started dating her in 2015, in 2016 season, he was kneeling. Funny, born in Egypt, raised in s. California, but her fathers job caused them to move Saudi Arabia a lot, and it’s THIS COUNTRY, where she has become a successful talk show host, that she bitches about oppression. 

761BD88B-3FCF-48AB-97EE-BCBD892F7323.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jc856 said:

He started dating her in 2015, in 2016 season, he was kneeling. Funny, born in Egypt, raised in s. California, but her fathers job caused them to move Saudi Arabia a lot, and it’s THIS COUNTRY, where she has become a successful talk show host, that she bitches about oppression. 

761BD88B-3FCF-48AB-97EE-BCBD892F7323.jpeg

She's Woke!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

She's Woke!!!!

Funny how she can come from a place like Egypt or see what it’s like in Saudi Arabia, and complain about America. Yeah, we have problems, but really? Well, and least she doesn’t have to worry about being beheaded here, so she’s got that going for her. And her communications degree.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Funny how she can come from a place like Egypt or see what it’s like in Saudi Arabia, and complain about America. Yeah, we have problems, but really? Well, and least she doesn’t have to worry about being beheaded here, so she’s got that going for her. And her communications degree.

Yep.  Not too many beheadings in the States.  At least not yet.  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2020 at 8:16 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

The fuck are you talking about?  Which people are you referencing?

Just making sure when he put in quotes “Our” country he was not just referring to White people because we know that this country belongs to “All” of us. He gave his reply. It’s all good.


[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...