Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, travolta said:

Nice. 
 

It wouldn’t surprise me to find out the twats that we’re doing that have shat out 8 kids between them, all getting taxpayer/govt. benefits. Too stupid to realize how ignorant they are.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Police: 2 women hit by car on Seattle highway amid protest

 

SEATTLE (AP) — A 27-year-old man drove a car onto a closed freeway in Seattle early Saturday and barreled through a panicked crowd of protesters, critically injuring two women, officials said.

Dawit Kelete of Seattle drove the car around vehicles that were blocking Interstate 5 and sped into the crowd about 1:40 a.m., according to a police report released by the Washington State Patrol. Video taken at the scene by protesters showed people shouting “Car! Car!” before fleeing the roadway.

Summer Taylor, 24, of Seattle, was in critical condition while Diaz Love, 32, of Portland, Oregon, was upgraded to serious condition in the intensive care unit, Harborview Medical Center spokeswoman Susan Gregg said.

 

Love was filming the protest in a nearly two-hour-long Facebook livestream captioned “Black Femme March takes I-5” when the video ended abruptly; with about 15 seconds left, shouts of “Car!” can be heard as the camera starts to shake before screeching tires and the sound of impact are heard.

A graphic video posted on social media showed the white Jaguar racing toward a group of protesters who are standing behind several parked cars, set up for protection. The car swerves around the other vehicles and slams into the two women, sending them flying into the air.

The driver, who was alone, fled the scene after hitting the protesters, Trooper Chase Van Cleave told The Associated Press. One of the protesters got in a car and chased the driver for about a mile. He was able to stop him by pulling his car in front of the Jaguar, Van Cleave said.

ScreenHunter-82-1.jpg

 

 


Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

'You enslaved our ancestors'

how long ago was that again? and how does it significantly impact your ability to build a career today?

you remain silent on the infection in your race killing more people for three plus decades now that ALL THE OTHER RACES COMBINED. but you really expect the rest of us to buy the lie that when a cop shoots just one of them justified or not, that it represents a systematic racism that targets you exclusively

just continuing to live in the past, thats all youre doing. opportunities abound for black folks now. and you expect me to feel guilty about brutal oppression i never once was involved in, nor supported, and spoke out against every chance i get

YOU are the one keeping the racial divide alive. YOU are the one abusing your privilege as the keeper of how racism is defined (hint: to your advantage and to the detriment of whites). YOU are the one preventing reconciliation. YOU are the one targeting the police to be universally defanged bc you have talked yourself into folk lies and consumed massive amounts of rap imagery that make you despise them so much

YOU are the core of our problem now. YOU are the new racists, the neo-racists. drop your hatred of whitey and the cops, drop your one-sided weaponry, embrace the majority white population thats eager to help you. come out of the past and move forward into the future united with your white brothers so we can go after the residual racism together

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Meathead said:

'You enslaved our ancestors'

how long ago was that again? and how does it significantly impact your ability to build a career today?

you remain silent on the infection in your race killing more people for three plus decades now that ALL THE OTHER RACES COMBINED. but you really expect the rest of us to buy the lie that when a cop shoots just one of them justified or not, that it represents a systematic racism that targets you exclusively

just continuing to live in the past, thats all youre doing. opportunities abound for black folks now. and you expect me to feel guilty about brutal oppression i never once was involved in, nor supported, and spoke out against every chance i get

YOU are the one keeping the racial divide alive. YOU are the one abusing your privilege as the keeper of how racism is defined (hint: to your advantage and to the detriment of whites). YOU are the one preventing reconciliation. YOU are the one targeting the police to be universally defanged bc you have talked yourself into folk lies and consumed massive amounts of rap imagery that make you despise them so much

YOU are the core of our problem now. YOU are the new racists, the neo-racists. drop your hatred of whitey and the cops, drop your one-sided weaponry, embrace the majority white population thats eager to help you. come out of the past and move forward into the future united with your white brothers so we can go after the residual racism together

You can thank these 3 guys ( it’s possible 2 of them are the same guy, idk)

DCC4D71E-978C-4664-B4BE-81621631F1BB.jpeg

64A23201-59DF-4E1A-A815-D0F7A14687A7.jpeg

D6540CE0-2F8A-45FC-AF29-A5423ADF9FB0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You can thank these 3 guys ( it’s possible 2 of them are the same guy, idk)

DCC4D71E-978C-4664-B4BE-81621631F1BB.jpeg

64A23201-59DF-4E1A-A815-D0F7A14687A7.jpeg

D6540CE0-2F8A-45FC-AF29-A5423ADF9FB0.jpeg

The Godfather’s of Racism Inc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jc856 said:

You can thank these 3 guys ( it’s possible 2 of them are the same guy, idk)

DCC4D71E-978C-4664-B4BE-81621631F1BB.jpeg

64A23201-59DF-4E1A-A815-D0F7A14687A7.jpeg

D6540CE0-2F8A-45FC-AF29-A5423ADF9FB0.jpeg

 

 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

  • Haha 2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve never seen that. Classic. “From the chittlin’ district to the diamond district”. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BLM needs to be recognized as a terrorist hate group... Asap! These losers need to seek refuge in a communist country like China if they hate America so much! Otherwise they won't realize how lucky it is to live in USA. Criminality these thugs are displaying is beyond words.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This doesn’t surprise me. It’s not a BLM’s thing as much as it is a Millennial thing. I’ve been a member of Zone for a long time. I don’t post a lot there and I post less on their spin zone. Way before this Kaepernick thing happen, probably in Obama’s first term, I posted something patriotic on Independence Day and remember getting killed over it. I don’t remember what exactly it was about. I believe my comments were non political and if they were,  I was more Democratic than Republican then. I remember it as a very eye opening experience, a lot of Millennials just hate this country. 

  • Thanks 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the zone is a petri dish for groupthink


One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Meathead said:

'You enslaved our ancestors'

how long ago was that again? and how does it significantly impact your ability to build a career today?

you remain silent on the infection in your race killing more people for three plus decades now that ALL THE OTHER RACES COMBINED. but you really expect the rest of us to buy the lie that when a cop shoots just one of them justified or not, that it represents a systematic racism that targets you exclusively

just continuing to live in the past, thats all youre doing. opportunities abound for black folks now. and you expect me to feel guilty about brutal oppression i never once was involved in, nor supported, and spoke out against every chance i get

YOU are the one keeping the racial divide alive. YOU are the one abusing your privilege as the keeper of how racism is defined (hint: to your advantage and to the detriment of whites). YOU are the one preventing reconciliation. YOU are the one targeting the police to be universally defanged bc you have talked yourself into folk lies and consumed massive amounts of rap imagery that make you despise them so much

YOU are the core of our problem now. YOU are the new racists, the neo-racists. drop your hatred of whitey and the cops, drop your one-sided weaponry, embrace the majority white population thats eager to help you. come out of the past and move forward into the future united with your white brothers so we can go after the residual racism together

Lots of truth here.

The real racists and hateful ones are exposing themselves now, which is a blessing is disguise. They are also showing us criminal behavior, which makes them lesser members of society.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This shit is basically the equivalent to me as the God hates Fags people...I gotta nice shot with them in my Miroslav jersey a few years ago when the Bills came to LA to whoop on the Rams.

14517515_10103372534835108_4101800878483305804_n.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2020 at 12:38 PM, LIBills said:

I'm so sick of these pandering cocksuckers.

If you hate America so much................. GET THE FUCK OUT. 

We don't need you or want in OUR great country if you do not want to be a positive contributor to our great society that inspires opportunities for EVERYONE.

So I would like to know who you are referring to when you say  ("OUR") great country. Please explain.


[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regardless of what this sign maker intended, I don't think the whoring reference here was sexual. If you look at that Passage you will see he's not talking about sexuality, he's talking about whoring yourself intellectually and morally, going along with the crowd instead of developing a quality conscience where are you thought for yourself based on universal principles

Ironically, the quote could qualify for the latter as well, but we wouldn't know unless we could talk to the sign maker. I suppose if this was a protest against homosexuality et al, that would make it clearer, but I don't know that

  • Like 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, protocal69 said:

So I would like to know who you are referring to when you say  ("OUR") great country. Please explain.

The country we live in.

People are clueless as to how great we have it here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. Just wanted clarification since you bolded "OUR" before country. Just making sure we werent kicking people out that this country also belongs to who are not trying to leave 


[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, protocal69 said:

Ok. Just wanted clarification since you bolded "OUR" before country. Just making sure we werent kicking people out that this country also belongs to who are not trying to leave 

 

14 hours ago, protocal69 said:

Ok. Just wanted clarification since you bolded "OUR" before country. Just making sure we werent kicking people out that this country also belongs to who are not trying to leave 

The fuck are you talking about?  Which people are you referencing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...