Holy fuck was that thing a steaming pile of hot garbage..... from the low energy delivery to the slurred words, it was a total shit show.  But ya know what, the best (read: worst) part was he looked like the color of a rotisserie chicken.... or someone that did a face plant into the dorrito bowl..... I mean, the fucking guy knows we can see the side of his face, right?

lol, comical.  You couldnt get the Onion to make up a less flattering evening for this demented dipshit...... 

dorrito dust 2.jpg

dorrito dust.jpg

• Haha 1

lol

ECQKgbmW4AAkI5n.jpg:large

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Holy fuck was that thing a steaming pile of hot garbage..... from the low energy delivery to the slurred words, it was a total shit show.  But ya know what, the best (read: worst) part was he looked like the color of a rotisserie chicken.... or someone that did a face plant into the dorrito bowl..... I mean, the fucking guy knows we can see the side of his face, right?

lol, comical.  You couldnt get the Onion to make up a less flattering evening for this demented dipshit...... 

dorrito dust 2.jpg

dorrito dust.jpg

Look at this post.  It is a total shit show.  It has missing punctuation, poorly timed pauses, and fails to make the intended point of the author.  In truth, this post only delineates the author's grammatical limitations.  For goodness sake, did the author not realize that this post would become part of the public domain?

Sorry, Frawk, I'm bound to tell the truth.  But I wish you a happy 4th of July.  Both to you and the mental defectives who intend to vote for Joe Biden.  All of them.  

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FanBack said:

Look at this post.  It is a total shit show.  It has missing punctuation, poorly timed pauses, and fails to make the intended point of the author.  In truth, this post only delineates the author's grammatical limitations.  For goodness sake, did the author not realize that this post would become part of the public domain?

Sorry, Frawk, I'm bound to tell the truth.  But I wish you a happy 4th of July.  Both to you and the mental defectives who intend to vote for Joe Biden.  All of them.  

dumb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

lol

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

dorrito dust 2.jpg

dorrito dust.jpg

Nope.  The speech was great and was overdue in fact.

8 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

One hell of a great speech.

what's your level of denial feel like, on a daily basis?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

what's your level of denial feel like, on a daily basis?

its not so much denial as 

de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective

1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    "hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
    • based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.

• Thanks 1

lol

6 hours ago, 212frawk said:

dumb.jpg

I gotza steal dat shit

Mount Rushmore needs to be left alone and enjoyed for generations to come.

History needs to be respected. You don’t see Poland tearing down Auschwitz and some of the worst stuff in the history of mankind happened there. 

• Like 1

Those who would erase history, will only see it repeated. 

• Like 2

All those fireworks...................................where do you think they are made and imported from????

CHI-NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I just caught about 5 minutes of the speech on TV.

Based on my 5 minute sample, you are seriously grasping when you say he is losing it cognitive wise.

Content wise - 3 years ago everything he is saying would be considered 100% acceptable by everyone. Now Mount Rushmore represents white supremacy? Good luck with that narrative.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, travolta said:

I just caught about 5 minutes of the speech on TV.

Based on my 5 minute sample, you are seriously grasping when you say he is losing it cognitive wise.

Content wise - 3 years ago everything he is saying would be considered 100% acceptable by everyone. Now Mount Rushmore represents white supremacy? Good luck with that narrative.

He cant even get the words out without slurring and sound like a guy blitzed on adderall

de·lu·sion·al

/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective

1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

lol

what rational person goes on worldwide tv looking like this?

tangerine.jpg

• Haha 1

lol

2 hours ago, BrewMan said:

All those fireworks...................................where do you think they are made and imported from????

CHI-NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

China continues to kill and maim us with their ordnance, disguised as entertainment. They are diabolical, I tell ya!

67756C1B-AA5D-4FD6-B1DD-6C3085FE66E5.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

He cant even get the words out without slurring and sound like a guy blitzed on adderall

de·lu·sion·al

/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/

adjective

Just so we are clear:

You are going with Biden has an edge over Trump in regards to cognitive decline? 

I will take the other side of that bet. 

34 minutes ago, travolta said:

Just so we are clear:

You are going with Biden has an edge over Trump in regards to cognitive decline? 

I will take the other side of that bet. 

100%.  Name your price.  

• Thanks 1

lol

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

what rational person goes on worldwide tv looking like this?

tangerine.jpg

You are really hung up on looks. Hair, skin color, posture. What’s up with you? You would’ve had a field day with William Howard Taft.

743C22E2-8096-4DA1-92D6-89E67F390216.jpeg

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

You are really hung up on looks. Hair, skin color, posture. What’s up with you? You would’ve had a field day with William Howard Taft.

743C22E2-8096-4DA1-92D6-89E67F390216.jpeg

fat and well groomed.  nothing wrong with that.  

painting your 3/4 of your face the color of moldy doritos is not ordinary. standing like your about to shit your pants is not ordinary.  constantly slurring your words is not ordinary.  Being unable to walk down a gentle slope is not ordinary, nor is being unable to drink water with one hand. 

I recommend you try all those things out in public.  Who knows, maybe it will improve the general impression you normally make on people cause I can only imagine what you look like if you think going on tv looking like you did a face plant in the doritos is a good look, especially for the guy that has the nuclear codes.  

• Thanks 1

lol