Check out the comments about this article on CNBC Twitter feed. 

I agree, CNBC is now useless. 

• Barf 1

27 minutes ago, travolta said:

5,4,3,2,1 until Jungle finds a Twitter  that claims Fox News had a memo that says, “ To be a better ally to your white coworkers, start by recognizing your Affirmative Action”. 

Everyone has racism burnout and are now rebelling. Exactly how long did they think they could tell hard working white Americans that they're the most vile people on earth and expect to get away with it? There is no white privilege.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Everyone has racism burnout and are now rebelling. Exactly how long did they think they could tell hard working white Americans that they're the most vile people on earth and expect to get away with it? There is no white privilege.

Found some.

2EF7B96D-D426-4C1E-81A9-5A0D312DEBD0.jpeg

• Haha 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Correct - racism burnout. 

Voters will not say “ I know they call me a racist, but I am going to give them more power. Most people love and respect their parents, grand parents, and great grandparents. Having a strategy of calling past generations racist Is

A - is incorrect

B - not smart. 

Polls are WAY off because people do not want to deal with the BS, thought police, etc.... I see examples of this every day. 

I wish we had a way to bet on the election with members of this board. If I had a guaranteed way to collect, I would make sizable bets. Plus I would get great odds. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, travolta said:

I wish we had a way to bet on the election with members of this board. If I had a guaranteed way to collect, I would make sizable bets. Plus I would get great odds. 

THIS

clayton keller hockey GIF by NHL on NBC Sports

Parler @NYexile

13 hours ago, travolta said:

What kind of dope buys into this garbage?

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That sums it all up very well.  It's pretty much an honor to be called a racist now.

I agree this shit is getting and has been on a cringe level, in the corporate sense, the media, and the people filming.

Am I not allowed as a white man to have an argument with a black person now, simply on the fact that maybe they are an asshole, without now being called a racist?  Do I have to accept every opinion or action of a POC because I will be called a racist otherwise?  It's ridiculous.  And sorry, I'm not spending my life being actively anti-racist in order to prove I'm not a racist...I have a family to take care of I can't spend my days protesting when my rent costs 5k a month lol. 

Most of the people dubbing themselves as "white allies" are just some performative anti-racists piles of trash...I know a few out here in LA and they are shit people that are like rebranding themselves for attention and likes on instagram lol it's pathetic

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, travolta said:

I will start by telling them to shove their racist bullshit up their ass, then we can have a conversation.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

No white privilege? God damn you guys are just some ignorant fucking people.  Good riddance

Don't let the door hit ya where your boyfriend is going to split ya.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

No white privilege? God damn you guys are just some ignorant fucking people.  Good riddance

You are fucking ignorant, my friend.  Your kind are cancers.  Fact.

19 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You are fucking ignorant, my friend.  Your kind are cancers.  Fact.

You think you've had just as tough a time on the planet as a minority?  lmaoooooo

17 minutes ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I'm married to a beautiful woman in Los Angeles, I won.  Trust me kind sir lolll

The thumbs up is for the beautiful woman part. LA, not so much....🤣

how do you deal with the traffic? I go nuts when there’s an accident on the Niagara Falls blvd and I’m delayed 10 minutes...

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

The thumbs up is for the beautiful woman part. LA, not so much....🤣

how do you deal with the traffic? I go nuts when there’s an accident on the Niagara Falls blvd and I’m delayed 10 minutes...

falling-down-502135940ebf8.jpg

• Haha 1

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

You think you've had just as tough a time on the planet as a minority?  lmaoooooo

Oh my goodness yes!