Thebowflexbody

Look Like the Redskins Will Probably Change the Name *****

5 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

You put those words here when a team is changing their name but when cops are killing innocent people these words aren't even formulated in your brain LOL

Your brain is defective, lefty.  Fact.

3 hours ago, jpp said:

How bout the Chicago Blackhawks, Atlanta Braves, KC Chiefs, Edmonton Eskimos....gonna be a busy name changin summer....

Edmonton isn't changing the name.  Good for them.

5 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

You put those words here when a team is changing their name but when cops are killing innocent people these words aren't even formulated in your brain LOL

That's ridiculous.  It's as 'valid' as saying, 'You sit at your computer and type these offensive posts whilst children are starving in Bangladesh!

The concern is not just with changing the Washington team's name, but where does it stop? 

"You can't continue calling the team the 'Buffalo Bills', William Cody was a drunkard."

"You called the Seattle team the Seahawks.  That species of bird is almost extinct, yet a multi-billion sports league is benefitting from the exploitation of their image!!"

And don't think that there aren't people right now who would agree with my examples above.  It can get that crazy pretty fast.

Is it time for the name to change?  Yes.  No one meant to offend anybody, yet they did.  But you should always have the discussion and not simply kowtow to the mob.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

You mean the 4 or maybe 5 debatable rare exceptions every 10-12 years?  This war on the police is BULLSHIT.  BULLSHIT.

"OMG, the New York Jets?  With the pollution caused by the large fossil fuel engines?  Never mind the habitats we have destroyed to build Airports.  Disgusting heritage.  One we had better leave behind."

"The Denver Broncos?  You can root for a team that glorifies the subjugation of an innocent animal.  I'm better than that!"

"The New England Patriots.  Do I need to even explain that one?  They need to rename their team 'The Social Justice Apologists and their symbol should be the American flag with the universal symbol for NOT covering it!!"

"The Cincinnati Bengals?  Every year of their existence the population of Bengal tigers in the wild has decreased.  There may not be a causal connection; but they should help the animal they are named after.  They fill their stadium with fans every Sunday.  Yet in that very same city, Bengal tigers live in deplorable conditions at the Cincinnati zoo."   

6 down, 25 to go.  This is fun.  Anybody want to join in?

40 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pigskins?  Why the hell not?

The professor would be especially offended.

028B7FE2-297D-4DDB-B60E-EA61B9BD8268.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Edmonton isn't changing the name.  Good for them.

I find that offensive. As soon as I finish this Eskimo pie, I’m shooting them an email.

46 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The war on heterosexuailty is surely coming.  Good luck with that motherfuckers.  LOL.  

I’m too old to fight anymore, guess I’m going gay. Anyone recommend a good lube? 

54 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Pigskins?  Why the hell not?

That would be racist towards pigs. :classic_biggrin:

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m too old to fight anymore, guess I’m going gay. Anyone recommend a good lube? 

Baby oil. :classic_biggrin:

25 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You mean the 4 or maybe 5 debatable rare exceptions every 10-12 years?  This war on the police is BULLSHIT.  BULLSHIT.

Utterly brainwashed.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FanBack said:

"OMG, the New York Jets?  With the pollution caused by the large fossil fuel engines?  Never mind the habitats we have destroyed to build Airports.  Disgusting heritage.  One we had better leave behind."

"The Denver Broncos?  You can root for a team that glorifies the subjugation of an innocent animal.  I'm better than that!"

"The New England Patriots.  Do I need to even explain that one?  They need to rename their team 'The Social Justice Apologists and their symbol should be the American flag with the universal symbol for NOT covering it!!"

"The Cincinnati Bengals?  Every year of their existence the population of Bengal tigers in the wild has decreased.  There may not be a causal connection; but they should help the animal they are named after.  They fill their stadium with fans every Sunday.  Yet in that very same city, Bengal tigers live in deplorable conditions at the Cincinnati zoo."   

FanBack is on a roll.......

I would like the Portuguese Man O’ War renamed also. I have absolutely no Portuguese in me, but strangely, I’m still offended......weird

BFFB4CDA-E22C-4F5F-B93C-1A7F671AAC99.jpeg

55 minutes ago, FanBack said:

6 down, 25 to go.  This is fun.  Anybody want to join in?

Packers is bigoted against fudge..............

Washington-Caucasians-Redskins-Ladies-Sh

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

caucasians.jpg

• Haha 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Daniel Snyder needs to have a press conference and do this to the people that are crying over Washington's nickname........

60561136.jpg

Imagine how much respect he will garner for doing this?

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Daniel Snyder needs to have a press conference and do this to the people that are crying over Washington's nickname........

60561136.jpg

Imagine how much respect he will garner for doing this?

Any respect would be from people that would probably keep it to themselves, for fear of being ostracized, doxxed, etc. He’s not going to stand firm if he loses support (sponsors, ticket holders, etc) . They’ve already been supporting a fairly crappy organization under his ownership.

hes one of the two most meddlesome owners (used to be anyway), but at least JJ knows football 🏈 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, FanBack said:

That's ridiculous.  It's as 'valid' as saying, 'You sit at your computer and type these offensive posts whilst children are starving in Bangladesh!

The concern is not just with changing the Washington team's name, but where does it stop? 

"You can't continue calling the team the 'Buffalo Bills', William Cody was a drunkard."

"You called the Seattle team the Seahawks.  That species of bird is almost extinct, yet a multi-billion sports league is benefitting from the exploitation of their image!!"

And don't think that there aren't people right now who would agree with my examples above.  It can get that crazy pretty fast.

Is it time for the name to change?  Yes.  No one meant to offend anybody, yet they did.  But you should always have the discussion and not simply kowtow to the mob.

When you watched Office Space for the first time you definitely thought the guy with the Jump to Conclusions mat had a great idea