Thebowflexbody

Look Like the Redskins Will Probably Change the Name *****

Disgusting.  More bowing to the mob.  Someone somewhere needs to take a stand and say NO at some point.  Never thought Snyder would cave.  I was wrong.  Doesn't happen very often, but I was wrong.

I always told my wife that I wouldn't mind living in the Canadian Northwest. British Columbia has some beautiful scenery.

I never actually thought it would come down to that though. 

Maybe cancel culture doesn't find its way up there. :classic_biggrin:

Washington DC Swamp Rats is my pick for the new name.

dirty_rats_dancing.jpg

• Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

21 minutes ago, LIBills said:

I always told my wife that I wouldn't mind living in the Canadian Northwest. British Columbia has some beautiful scenery.

I’d love Wyoming or Montana. Just give me 40 acres and a mule, I’d be happy.

oops, poor choice of words.........KH in 5,4,3,2................🤓

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Washington DC Swamp Rats is my pick for the new name.

dirty_rats_dancing.jpg

I don’t know, that might just work, if Hillary was coach......🤔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Disgusting.  More bowing to the mob.  Someone somewhere needs to take a stand and say NO at some point.  Never thought Snyder would cave.  I was wrong.  Doesn't happen very often, but I was wrong.

I think you being actually upset with washington changing their name says way more about you than them, or anybody else.  I think there was a poll that polled native americans (elizabeth warren was left out of the poll lol) and about 67% were offended by the team name.  I think if it was like 5% were offended or something of course there's no basis to really have to change the name IMO, but it's not our call.  Their heritage isn't a mascot or a caricature.

Hopefully they change their name to some pandering garbage like the Washington Freedom or some trash lol

Washington Indigenous People. 

Forget the poverty, alcoholism, drugs, etc... In that community. Change those names. 

If they are trying to win super bowls while calling themselves Redskins, they are in a way, complimenting Indians. Thought police are off the reservation. HA

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Let’s be honest, they really don’t deserve the name Redskins. It should be an honor to have that nickname. The way they’ve been playing, they should probably be called the Squaws

4 hours ago, LIBills said:

You think the same way I do.  I'm considering Ottawa and Quebec City too.  Maybe even Montreal.  Just has to be somewhere far from Jungle.  LOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

The most logical name, would be the Washington Warriors, that's if they keep the Indian (Native American) theme...

Whack name, alliteration present, that's probably what they'll go with lol

3 hours ago, Laughing Coffin said:

I think you being actually upset with washington changing their name says way more about you than them, or anybody else.  I think there was a poll that polled native americans (elizabeth warren was left out of the poll lol) and about 67% were offended by the team name.  I think if it was like 5% were offended or something of course there's no basis to really have to change the name IMO, but it's not our call.  Their heritage isn't a mascot or a caricature.

Hopefully they change their name to some pandering garbage like the Washington Freedom or some trash lol

More about me?  No.  Sorry, Charlie. :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You think the same way I do.  I'm considering Ottawa and Quebec City too.  Maybe even Montreal.  Just has to be somewhere far from Jungle.  LOL

If you can't speak french good luck in QC lol, even Montreal is mainly french speaking

1 hour ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

The most logical name, would be the Washington Warriors, that's if they keep the Indian (Native American) theme...

In that case I'd go in a completely opposite direction.  Crooked Politicians maybe.

1 minute ago, Laughing Coffin said:

If you can't speak french good luck in QC lol, even Montreal is mainly french speaking

As if I didn't know that.  LOL.  Everyone pretty much speaks English too.  Leaning towards Ottawa.  At this rate, our country gets less desirable by the day.  My patience is running out.  Glad I have the ability to do what I want.

New Zealand, Australia, Iceland, Scotland, Spain, France, Greece, Sweden and others are also under consideration.  All have their drawbacks as well as their positives.  So much to consider.  A lawless United States is not attractive I'm sorry to say.

Now the Cleveland Indians are considering changing their nickname.

Seriously???? When the fuck does it stop?

The Indians should change their name to the Browns and use Cleveland Brown as their mascot. :niterider:

the cleveland show dancing GIF

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

14 hours ago, LIBills said:

Now the Cleveland Indians are considering changing their nickname.

Seriously???? When the fuck does it stop?

They are changing the repulsive “Cleveland” out of their name 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

This shit needs to stop............

You put those words here when a team is changing their name but when cops are killing innocent people these words aren't even formulated in your brain LOL

How bout the Chicago Blackhawks, Atlanta Braves, KC Chiefs, Edmonton Eskimos....gonna be a busy name changin summer....

• Thanks 1

Let’s start attacking books and movies too. I’d like to propose Goldfinger, by Ian Fleming. Pussy Galore has GOT to offend feminists, right?

FB3D48A0-F9EE-48BD-81C6-037A736D530C.jpeg