2 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

If you think the virus is a hoax (and many of you seem to), watch Nicole Wallace on MSNBC. Every day she does a profile of someone who has died. MAKES IT REAL for you guys who think it's a hoax. Good people, here yesterday, living their lives like us, gone today FOREVER.

If you think it's a hoax, do us a favor and go to a hospital in Texas or Arizona without a mask. Tough guys.

What about Salem Oregon?

2 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

If you think the virus is a hoax (and many of you seem to), watch Nicole Wallace on MSNBC. Every day she does a profile of someone who has died. MAKES IT REAL for you guys who think it's a hoax. Good people, here yesterday, living their lives like us, gone today FOREVER.

If you think it's a hoax, do us a favor and go to a hospital in Texas or Arizona without a mask. Tough guys.

Thanks for being my extra conscience.  LOL.  You're such a do-gooder.  How much virtue signalling have you gotten in today???

• Thanks 1

The virus isn't a hoax only the response is.

• Thanks 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

The virus isn't a hoax only the response is.

Yep.  Cure worse than the virus itself.  65% election year politics.  Make no mistake about that.

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

The numbers are definitely a hoax. You don't shutdown the world economy over a virus, and impose other draconian dictates (not laws) on the people you claim to represent, because of a virus.

This plandemic is being blamed and used to distract us from the crash of the dollar. Fiat currencies irresponsibly printed into oblivion, do not last forever.

Thanks for bringing msnbc into the picture. A news source we can trust.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Barf 1

21 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Thanks for being my extra conscience.  LOL.  You're such a do-gooder.  How much virtue signalling have you gotten in today???

What is your issue?

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

51 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

The numbers are definitely a hoax. You don't shutdown the world economy over a virus, and impose other draconian dictates (not laws) on the people you claim to represent, because of a virus.

This plandemic is being blamed and used to distract us from the crash of the dollar. Fiat currencies irresponsibly printed into oblivion, do not last forever.

Agree on Corona.

They do not need to distract from devaluing dollar. Nobody understands this. 

However, printing $$$ is a real issue. Pols like AOC are way too stupid to understand that massively printing $$$ widens the gap big time between rich and poor. Her crumbs to the people are a joke. F it, I know what to own while they print $$$$. Most people don’t have a clue. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

What is your issue?

Please explain.  Issues?  I have tons of them currently.  Mostly with those constantly crying racism and the phony ass virtue signalers.  I could go on and on.  How much time do you have?  :classic_happy:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Please explain.  Issues?  I have tons of them currently.  Mostly with those constantly crying racism and the phony ass virtue signalers.  I could go on and on.  How much time do you have?  :classic_happy:

You never actually respond to a post you disbarred with by using stats, figures, common sense, etc.

Its just always some insult. No substance. Ever.

• Thanks 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

On 7/3/2020 at 2:13 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  Cure worse than the virus itself.  65% election year politics.  Make no mistake about that.

Why would the whole world shut down for US politics? (Italy doesn’t give a shit about who wins the election, for example)

5 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

I’d honestly be more inclined to give this more thought, except I’ve been hearing that very thing for YEARS. YEARS AND YEARS. When is this coming? Soon? Within 5 years? It’s like people that preach Armageddon. ANY DAY NOW......................

• Thanks 1

Could it be that this is something that has been worked on for years and years?

6 hours ago, travolta said:

Agree on Corona.

They do not need to distract from devaluing dollar. Nobody understands this. 

However, printing $$$ is a real issue. Pols like AOC are way too stupid to understand that massively printing $$$ widens the gap big time between rich and poor. Her crumbs to the people are a joke. F it, I know what to own while they print $$$$. Most people don’t have a clue. 

Lots of people are beginning to understand this. And in my opinion, this is why we are getting all the distractions. 

Either our voices need to be heard, or our voices are being heard and it’s scaring them to the point where they are just going for broke. 

3 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

You never actually respond to a post you disbarred with by using stats, figures, common sense, etc.

Its just always some insult. No substance. Ever.

LOL.  Yep.  Why would I waste two seconds of my valuable time debating true believers who would discount any evidence prior to even looking at it?  To engage them is folly.  Seems I'm the brains around here.  Not your dumb ass.  

On 7/3/2020 at 11:48 AM, Kelly's Heroes said:

You pompous, condescending ass.

You should virtue signal less and learn how to debate.  I don't think it's a hoax, yet this post offends me.

More than that.  This post is objectively offensive.   

• Thanks 1

I'd like to thank the influence of Albert Schweitzer and the Dalai Lama for making the previous post possible. 

25 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Yep.  Why would I waste two seconds of my valuable time debating true believers who would discount any evidence prior to even looking at it?  To engage them is folly.  Seems I'm the brains around here.  Not your dumb ass.  

You're some kind of a self proclaimed "moderate".  Really?  There's no where you can take a stand with what's currently going on?  Somewhere in the middle, huh?  LOL.  I'm just "half Marxist".  What is wrong with you?  You're weak.  Weak.  

2 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Could it be that this is something that has been worked on for years and years?

Soooo.......you’re talking about an organization, such as, oh I don’t know, ....the Illuminati? Or some other nefarious group, like say, oh I don’t know, Rothschild connected Jew bankers, perhaps? 

The ubiquitous “they”.......

28 minutes ago, FanBack said:

I'd like to thank the influence of Albert Schweitzer and the Dalai Lama for making the previous post possible. 

Which one? There’s been 14

41 minutes ago, Dragon said:

The Dalai Lama stiffed me on my tip when I caddied for him, but he said I would achieve total consciousness on my deathbed, so I have that going for me. 

Carl, is that you?

D2C4A3A3-3614-4EE9-8B71-7D604DAF7FB9.jpeg