Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

Tucker Has Balls of Steel

Wow, hard to believe that an MSM outlet is covering this Maxwell arrest and there are a lot of questions about why now and not years ago? I think it's no coincidence that with the Berman firing this happened so quick.

What's the over/under on how long she lasts in prison?

ghislaine maxwell stars stripes bikini.png

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

side note: interesting that she pronounces her name "gah-LEN" when i knew a woman with the exact same spelling and she pronounced it like it looks, "jiz-LANE", no pun intended

• Thanks 1

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

"Online petition calls to replace Columbus statue with Chef Boyardee

yeah, and then next week theyll tear it down cuz its racist against italians

• Haha 2

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

36 minutes ago, Meathead said:

"Online petition calls to replace Columbus statue with Chef Boyardee

yeah, and then next week theyll tear it down cuz its racist against italians

The Grisly Story of America’s Largest Lynching

A mob of tens of thousands of angry men surrounded a New Orleans jail, shouting angry slurs and calling for blood. By the time they were done, 11 men would be dead—shot and mutilated in an act of brutal mob violence that took place in front of a cheering crowd. It was 1891, and the crowd was about to participate in the largest lynching in U.S. history.

Nearly 5,000 lynchings—vigilante murders that included shootings, hangings and other forms of mob “justice”—were recorded in the United States between 1882 and 1968. Most of their victims were African-American men. But though the New Orleans lynch mob was driven by bigotry, its targets weren’t black people.

They were Italian-Americans. March 14, 1891 would go down in history as one of the darkest moments in the United States’ long history of anti-Italian discrimination.

It began with the murder of David Hennessy. A popular police chief, Hennessy was shot down by gunmen while walking home from work. As he lay dying, a witness asked him who did it. “Dagoes,” he reportedly whispered, using a slur for Italians.

That slur was used often in New Orleans, which was home to more Italian immigrants than any other Southern state at the time. Between 1884 and 1924, nearly 300,000 Italian immigrants, most of them Sicilian, moved to New Orleans, earning the French Quarter the nickname “Little Palermo.”

These immigrants were hardworking and religious, but they were not welcomed by New Orleans residents. Though Italians had been living in New Orleans since before the Louisiana Purchase, their language and customs were considered foreign and even dangerous by some.

“Sicilians were viewed by many Americans as culturally backward and racially suspect,” writes historian Manfred Berg. Because of their dark skin, they were often treated with the same contempt as black people. They were also suspected of Mafia connections, and their family networks were closely watched by the New Orleans police.

At the time of Hennessy’s murder, a feud had broken out between two Sicilian families, the Provenzanos and the Matrangas. Hennessy kept close watch over the Matrangas and earned their enmity when he helped capture and deport a crime boss the family defended. But he had other enemies, too: As chief of police, he made a series of unpopular decisions to consolidate the force, and helped collect taxes on brothels and gambling houses.

His assassination—and accusation—fanned the flames of anti-Italian sentiment in New Orleans. Police rounded up hundreds of Italians, even those who didn’t seem to be associated with the attack. Local papers fueled the fire, demanding justice and declaring nine men who were arrested on suspicion of a connection to the murder guilty before they were even tried.

When news spread that the trial had resulted in six not-guilty convictions and three mistrials, the city went wild. They assumed that the Mafia had somehow influenced jurors or fixed the trial and that justice had not been served. “Rise, people of New Orleans!” wrote the Daily States newspaper. “Alien hands of oath-bound assassins have set the blot of a martyr’s blood upon your vaunted civilization.” The message was clear: If the New Orleans justice system couldn’t punish Italians, the people of New Orleans would have to do so instead.

In response, thousands of angry residents gathered near the jail. Impassioned speakers whipped the mob into a frenzy, painting Italian immigrants as criminals who needed to be driven out of the city. Finally, the mob broke into the city’s arsenal, grabbing guns and ammunition. As they ran toward the prison, they shouted, “We want the Dagoes!”

A smaller group of armed men stormed the prison, grabbing not just the men who had been acquitted or given a mistrial, but several who had not been tried or accused in the crimes. Shots rang out—hundreds of them. Eleven men’s bodies were riddled with bullets and torn apart by the crowd.

Outside the jail, the larger mob cheered as the mutilated bodies were displayed. Some corpses were hung; what remained of others were torn apart and plundered for souvenirs.

The act of vigilante justice was decried by the Italian government, which demanded the lynch mob be punished. But many Americans, swept up on a tide of anti-immigrant sentiment, applauded the killings. An editorial in the New York Times called the victims “desperate ruffians and murderers. These sneaking and cowardly Sicilians, the descendants of bandits and assassins…are to us a pest without mitigations.”

The lynch mob—composed of some of New Orleans’ most prominent residents, including future mayors and governors—went unpunished. Though the grand jury said the crowd included some of “the first, best, and even the most law-abiding, of the citizens of this city,” it claimed that none of the killers could be identified.

The real identity of Hennessy’s murderer was never determined. However, the lynchings his death inspired had lasting repercussions for Italian-Americans. In the years after, the supposed (and unproven) Mafia conspiracy behind the acquittals was used as an excuse to discriminate against other Italian-Americans for decades afterward.

The lynchings were the most violent expression of anti-Italian feeling in America, but far from an isolated event. Bigoted sentiments surged again during World War II, when Italy entered the war on Germany’s side. Today the 1891 lynchings in New Orleans are a reminder of how quickly anti-immigrant rhetoric can turn deadly—even in a city that now proudly celebrates its Italian heritage.

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

doesnt that sound totally stupid?

but thats the rationale for BLM saying "All Lives Matter" is racist

ridiculous

• Like 1

tucker has been doing a good job lately. it reminds me of keith olberman's run during george jrs miserable run. ironic that i hated the job george did while he was in, but i would gladly take him now over the current buffoon

olberman went off the deep end as his run went on, and the last time i saw him he was horrible. so idk how long carlson can keep it up before he inevitably beaches himself, but right now hes been on fire, calling out the hypocrisy, including some on the right. you can tell hes hitting a nerve bc even though he mostly tells the truth (i catch him in inaccuracies once in a while), hes mostly been right on point with the bad part of blm, white supremacists, and antifa - the triumvirate of selfish evil causing virtually all of the problems in our dysfunctional race issue processing. and of course, they are calling him racist for accurately pointing out the hypocrisy and pure lunacy of some of the lefts and BLMs claims and positions

ive said it before but it bears repeating: when the pendulum swings to the extreme on one of the sides, they abandon the reasonable middle, which allows the other side to take ownership of it. that means when the left goes off the rails (like now), the right becomes much more rational and reasonable. im seeing WAY more reasonable content on Fox (of all places) than on msnbc or cnn, for example. the same thing happened during george jrs term - msnbc actually was fairly centrist back then while fox was a propaganda machine. i dont think we can say the same about dons time because he has been so erratic and outrageous that normal rules and patterns dont apply. but the massive swing left only involves don as a catalyst, not a leading credible voice to that change

14 minutes ago, Meathead said:

tucker has been doing a good job lately. it reminds me of keith olberman's run during george jrs miserable run. ironic that i hated the job george did while he was in, but i would gladly take him now over the current buffoon

olberman went off the deep end as his run went on, and the last time i saw him he was horrible. so idk how long carlson can keep it up before he inevitably beaches himself, but right now hes been on fire, calling out the hypocrisy, including some on the right. you can tell hes hitting a nerve bc even though he mostly tells the truth (i catch him in inaccuracies once in a while), hes mostly been right on point with the bad part of blm, white supremacists, and antifa - the triumvirate of selfish evil causing virtually all of the problems in our dysfunctional race issue processing. and of course, they are calling him racist for accurately pointing out the hypocrisy and pure lunacy of some of the lefts and BLMs claims and positions

ive said it before but it bears repeating: when the pendulum swings to the extreme on one of the sides, they abandon the reasonable middle, which allows the other side to take ownership of it. that means when the left goes off the rails (like now), the right becomes much more rational and reasonable. im seeing WAY more reasonable content on Fox (of all places) than on msnbc or cnn, for example. the same thing happened during george jrs term - msnbc actually was fairly centrist back then while fox was a propaganda machine. i dont think we can say the same about dons time because he has been so erratic and outrageous that normal rules and patterns dont apply. but the massive swing left only involves don as a catalyst, not a leading credible voice to that change

You lost me when you compared someone of sane mind like Tucker to an absolute quack like Olberman.

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

doesnt that sound totally stupid?

but thats the rationale for BLM saying "All Lives Matter" is racist

ridiculous

Game-Set-Match

Olberman was poor before his epic run and then poor again after it

but he had a magical year-ish where he was right on point about the moral and ethical failings of junior and darth and why it mattered

people can enter a zone as they develop themselves, in whatever direction. thats when they become the teachers. it can last a short or long time, but if they can universally demonstrate how to create less pain, they win that time period, if they do it best. he deserved some kind of award, in fact i think he did but it was second place so who remembers second place

im just saying he went on an extended run where he said everything that needed saying. he was a smartass a lot of the time, but it was still on point. i think much of how we see the flaws and failures in juniors terms was defined by olbermans ideas. he wasnt the only one

he just sort of folded after it was clear junior was getting a second term, he couldnt muster up much new stuff so had to just start the standard attack formation, much to my dismay. you sort of lose all credibility there eventually because you will start reaching

i think trump is teetering on that point, i think hes in attack formation, i think hes always in attack formation. not that he hasnt done some nice things, that doesnt make him immune to criticism

hes been more destructive than constructive. he delivered literal garbage of a health care system proposal. his general direction is on destructive consciousness. hes done so many nasty things, failed badly in his covid decisions.  lost the racism battle, but you know i support don on that. iow, the racist charges against don are bullshit and/or very old. i hate him but i dont see the racism. i think the definition is broken if don is racist right now, which it is

no worries. plenty of other things to hope they pursue his ass on now and legally whenever he gets out. expose him before he KFC's himself to death

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

racist

all stories about lynchings have to be about blacks because other stories takes away from the bigger problem of black lynchings

A lot of people don't know this but Columbus Day was largely in response to that lynching. Also, most of the attacks on Columbus painting him as a brutal murderer are based out of context words from his letters where he describes things he DOESN'T approve of and one single letter by his chief political rival who was a man named Francisco Bobadilla.

• Thanks 1

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

The Grisly Story of America’s Largest Lynching

A mob of tens of thousands of angry men surrounded a New Orleans jail, shouting angry slurs and calling for blood. By the time they were done, 11 men would be dead—shot and mutilated in an act of brutal mob violence that took place in front of a cheering crowd. It was 1891, and the crowd was about to participate in the largest lynching in U.S. history.

Nearly 5,000 lynchings—vigilante murders that included shootings, hangings and other forms of mob “justice”—were recorded in the United States between 1882 and 1968. Most of their victims were African-American men. But though the New Orleans lynch mob was driven by bigotry, its targets weren’t black people.

They were Italian-Americans. March 14, 1891 would go down in history as one of the darkest moments in the United States’ long history of anti-Italian discrimination.

It began with the murder of David Hennessy. A popular police chief, Hennessy was shot down by gunmen while walking home from work. As he lay dying, a witness asked him who did it. “Dagoes,” he reportedly whispered, using a slur for Italians.

That slur was used often in New Orleans, which was home to more Italian immigrants than any other Southern state at the time. Between 1884 and 1924, nearly 300,000 Italian immigrants, most of them Sicilian, moved to New Orleans, earning the French Quarter the nickname “Little Palermo.”

These immigrants were hardworking and religious, but they were not welcomed by New Orleans residents. Though Italians had been living in New Orleans since before the Louisiana Purchase, their language and customs were considered foreign and even dangerous by some.

“Sicilians were viewed by many Americans as culturally backward and racially suspect,” writes historian Manfred Berg. Because of their dark skin, they were often treated with the same contempt as black people. They were also suspected of Mafia connections, and their family networks were closely watched by the New Orleans police.

At the time of Hennessy’s murder, a feud had broken out between two Sicilian families, the Provenzanos and the Matrangas. Hennessy kept close watch over the Matrangas and earned their enmity when he helped capture and deport a crime boss the family defended. But he had other enemies, too: As chief of police, he made a series of unpopular decisions to consolidate the force, and helped collect taxes on brothels and gambling houses.

His assassination—and accusation—fanned the flames of anti-Italian sentiment in New Orleans. Police rounded up hundreds of Italians, even those who didn’t seem to be associated with the attack. Local papers fueled the fire, demanding justice and declaring nine men who were arrested on suspicion of a connection to the murder guilty before they were even tried.

When news spread that the trial had resulted in six not-guilty convictions and three mistrials, the city went wild. They assumed that the Mafia had somehow influenced jurors or fixed the trial and that justice had not been served. “Rise, people of New Orleans!” wrote the Daily States newspaper. “Alien hands of oath-bound assassins have set the blot of a martyr’s blood upon your vaunted civilization.” The message was clear: If the New Orleans justice system couldn’t punish Italians, the people of New Orleans would have to do so instead.

In response, thousands of angry residents gathered near the jail. Impassioned speakers whipped the mob into a frenzy, painting Italian immigrants as criminals who needed to be driven out of the city. Finally, the mob broke into the city’s arsenal, grabbing guns and ammunition. As they ran toward the prison, they shouted, “We want the Dagoes!”

A smaller group of armed men stormed the prison, grabbing not just the men who had been acquitted or given a mistrial, but several who had not been tried or accused in the crimes. Shots rang out—hundreds of them. Eleven men’s bodies were riddled with bullets and torn apart by the crowd.

Outside the jail, the larger mob cheered as the mutilated bodies were displayed. Some corpses were hung; what remained of others were torn apart and plundered for souvenirs.

The act of vigilante justice was decried by the Italian government, which demanded the lynch mob be punished. But many Americans, swept up on a tide of anti-immigrant sentiment, applauded the killings. An editorial in the New York Times called the victims “desperate ruffians and murderers. These sneaking and cowardly Sicilians, the descendants of bandits and assassins…are to us a pest without mitigations.”

The lynch mob—composed of some of New Orleans’ most prominent residents, including future mayors and governors—went unpunished. Though the grand jury said the crowd included some of “the first, best, and even the most law-abiding, of the citizens of this city,” it claimed that none of the killers could be identified.

The real identity of Hennessy’s murderer was never determined. However, the lynchings his death inspired had lasting repercussions for Italian-Americans. In the years after, the supposed (and unproven) Mafia conspiracy behind the acquittals was used as an excuse to discriminate against other Italian-Americans for decades afterward.

The lynchings were the most violent expression of anti-Italian feeling in America, but far from an isolated event. Bigoted sentiments surged again during World War II, when Italy entered the war on Germany’s side. Today the 1891 lynchings in New Orleans are a reminder of how quickly anti-immigrant rhetoric can turn deadly—even in a city that now proudly celebrates its Italian heritage.

Jungle must have missed this somehow. As studious and caring as he is about racism in a country NOT HIS OWN, he seems to have not seen it. 

OH YEAH, NOBODY TWEETED IT.

P.S., My wife’s grandfather came from Palermo. Yeah, I’m married to a dago, sigh................

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

Jungle must have missed this somehow. As studious and caring as he is about racism in a country NOT HIS OWN, he seems to have not seen it. 

OH YEAH, NOBODY TWEETED IT.

P.S., My wife’s grandfather came from Palermo. Yeah, I’m married to a dago, sigh................

You said dago, you're a racist!  We'll ruin you!!!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Too late

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Guinea, whop, spaghetti head...... whatever else they wanna dish out at us Italians.

Funny thing is, I could care less.

Racial slangs don't offend me like it does with a certain brand of people in America.

Just now, LIBills said:

Guinea, whop, spaghetti head...... whatever else they wanna dish out at us Italians.

Funny thing is, I could care less.

Racial slangs don't offend me like it does with a certain brand of people in America.

I like greaseball myself

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

We are nation of big pussies in 2020.  Take me back to the world gone away.  Seriously.  Planet earth sucks these days.

29 minutes ago, LIBills said:

How about Guido?

Guido is ok, but Mustache Pete is better

EAA86BF0-7FC7-41EB-A245-637AC0000F77.jpeg

• Like 1

Speaking of Eye-talians.

FBI Hires Top-Rated Italian Bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli To Protect Ghislaine Maxwell

BRADFORD, NH—Following the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell for sex abuse charges, the FBI is taking no chances in keeping her safe while she awaits trial. Sparing no expense, the FBI has hired top-notch Italian bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli.

“It's-a me, Clintonelli!” said the world-renowned bodyguard arriving at the prison. 

article-6476-2.jpg

Thanks to the particularly glowing reviews from high-profile individuals such as President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, all federal prison security checks were waived for Hiluigi. “There’s simply no one else that we trust to execute this job as she can.” 

“Mamma mia, this simply will not do!” exclaimed Hiluigi Clintonelli as she forcefully cleared the room. She warned that anyone other than her could be a threat to Ghislaine’s life. 

Clintonelli also connected all camera feeds to her personal server to ensure that all recorded video was properly secured.

• Haha 2

Parler @NYexile

5 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Speaking of Eye-talians.

FBI Hires Top-Rated Italian Bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli To Protect Ghislaine Maxwell

BRADFORD, NH—Following the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell for sex abuse charges, the FBI is taking no chances in keeping her safe while she awaits trial. Sparing no expense, the FBI has hired top-notch Italian bodyguard Hiluigi Clintonelli.

“It's-a me, Clintonelli!” said the world-renowned bodyguard arriving at the prison. 

article-6476-2.jpg

Thanks to the particularly glowing reviews from high-profile individuals such as President Bill Clinton and Prince Andrew, all federal prison security checks were waived for Hiluigi. “There’s simply no one else that we trust to execute this job as she can.” 

“Mamma mia, this simply will not do!” exclaimed Hiluigi Clintonelli as she forcefully cleared the room. She warned that anyone other than her could be a threat to Ghislaine’s life. 

Clintonelli also connected all camera feeds to her personal server to ensure that all recorded video was properly secured.

“Datsa gouda, you spaghetti-bender!”

• Haha 1