Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

BLM Reign of Terror

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That's the most amazing part of all this.  They're hypocrites about TONS of stuff and they can't see a bit of it.  I know the second I do anything close to hypocritical.  Simply amazing.

It's like they truly want an all out war with Trump supporters and turn around and blame Trump supporters when they fight back.

Crazy.

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

It's like they truly want an all out war with Trump supporters and turn around and blame Trump supporters when they fight back.

Crazy.

You nailed it.  They're used to civilized Conservatives and/or Repubs sitting back and taking their shit as it's always been.  They've been allowed to get away with murder, and now those times are officially over.  They're not accustomed to push back.  They'd better get used to it.  They will not react well to it.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Crazy.

It's because the Liberals are the party of the feminine psyche and like a woman they will repeatedly provoke a foe much more powerful than them and when that foe strikes back they will recoil in horror and play the victim. Look at most Liberal men and dispute me on this.

cuck-face.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It's because the Liberals are the party of the feminine psyche and like a woman they will repeatedly provoke a foe much more powerful than them and when that foe strikes back they will recoil in horror and play the victim. Look at most Liberal men and dispute me on this.

cuck-face.jpg

LOSERS, INC.