Sign in to follow this  
SackMan518

BLM Reign of Terror

21 minutes ago, direbills said:

Well we always knew who was going to burn the country down. They showed it a couple of days back. I am sure some of the ignorant and uneducated filth here like blowjob, ballsack and their ilk participated and actively supported this. Sick traitors.

The good thing is that the GREAT JOE BIDEN is now their PRESIDENT.

And Senile Joe Biden is not my President!!!!!  LOL.  See, I can be just like you liberal shitheads.  :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, direbills said:

If you noticed, blowjob did not deny his support of the coup. Traitor.

Hey fucko, if you look on at least four other threads I've already condemned the knuckleheads who entered the Capitol.  They were wrong and fuck them.  A coup?  Talk about blowing shit out of proportion.  You need to shut the fuck up.  People like you are dangerous and a problem.  See, based on that last sentence I can sound just like one of you progressive cocksuckers.  

Or his participation.

I wasn't there, pole smoker.  I most certainly did vote for President Trump and not Senile Joe Biden, though. 

I don't think dire is even sure he's breathing unless he thinks to put his had on his chest to feel it moving.  Gotta be scary at times.  

Oh No Reaction GIF by Breaking Bad

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

29 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hey fucko, if you look on at least four other threads I've already condemned the knuckleheads who entered the Capitol.  They were wrong and fuck them.  A coup?  Talk about blowing shit out of proportion.  You need to shut the fuck up.  People like you are dangerous and a problem.  See, based on that last sentence I can sound just like one of you progressive cocksuckers.  

Looks like I am on to the truth as evident from the unhinged reply. These people are the scum of society.

23 minutes ago, direbills said:

Looks like I am on to the truth as evident from the unhinged reply. These people are the scum of society.

LOL.  Unhinged reply?  The truth is it was concise, logical, correct and to the point.  Sure, those folks are scumbags, but so are Antifa and BLM.  God forbid you criticize those pieces of shit. Therefore, you reveal your true colors.  Nice work.  Perhaps you can host a group think seminar for the board.    

33 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Unhinged reply?  The truth is it was concise, logical, correct and to the point.  Sure, those folks are scumbags, but so are Antifa and BLM.  God forbid you criticize those pieces of shit. Therefore, you reveal your true colors.  Nice work.  Perhaps you can host a group think seminar for the board.    

100% unhinged.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Never seen you this animated.

• Like 1

What truth is that?

7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Never seen you this animated.

Tired of fucking around.  I'll try for more levity in the future.  LOL

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Exactly.  Tired of "progressive" douchebaggery.

Just laugh at them.

You heard crickets from them all summer about the riots and now all of sudden you get some braindead Trump supporters and the whole world is fucking ending.

Arrest those fuckers that stormed the Capitol building and throw the book at them.

What don't they understand about you and I (and so many like us) calling those Trump supporters out?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Just laugh at them.

You heard crickets from them all summer about the riots and now all of sudden you get some braindead Trump supporters and the whole world is fucking ending.

Arrest those fuckers that stormed the Capitol building and throw the book at them.

What don't they understand about you and I (and so many like us) calling those Trump supporters out?

They would NEVER call out BLM or Antifa.  That's how I know I'm on the right side of everything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They would NEVER call out BLM or Antifa.  That's how I know I'm on the right side of everything.

That's why we will NEVER get anywhere in this country as it pertains to politics.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh that won't begin until he takes office.  Get with the program.

Oh ok. I remember what you said here.

Just now, pkschul said:

Oh ok. I remember what you said here.

What are you saying?  You WILL remember what I said here?  If so, great.  Me too.  What?  You think Senile Joe is going to be a great Prez?  LOL.  All accomplished in his one year or so before they force him out.  Please.

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What are you saying?  You WILL remember what I said here?  If so, great.  Me too.  What?  You think Senile Joe is going to be a great Prez?  LOL.  All accomplished in his one year or so before they force him out.  Please.

You said the country will burn after Biden is in office twit.

5 minutes ago, pkschul said:

You said the country will burn after Biden is in office twit.

Who urinated in your cornflakes, porky.  Twit, huh?  Not very nice.  Think harder, that wasn't meant literally.  Things are going to get shitty under Biden, not better.  The guy will not be a unifier.  Not sure anyone can be at this juncture.  Is that better?

Not holding your boy responsible for dick until he actually takes office.  Yet another way of looking at it.  Come on now.

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Who urinated in your cornflakes, porky.  Twit, huh?  Not very nice.  Think harder, that wasn't meant literally.  Things are going to get shitty under Biden, not better.  The guy will not be a unifier.  Not sure anyone can be at this juncture.  Is that better?

Biden painted Trump supporters as "thugs".

Very unifying.

2 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Biden painted Trump supporters as "thugs".

Very unifying.

Trump got crucified for using the exact same word.  Fuck Biden and all these dumb lib haters.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Trump got crucified for using the exact same word.  Fuck Biden and all these dumb lib haters.

Hypocrisy 

10 minutes ago, LIBills said:

Hypocrisy 

That's the most amazing part of all this.  They're hypocrites about TONS of stuff and they can't see a bit of it.  I know the second I do anything close to hypocritical.  Simply amazing.