BLM Protester Allegedly Kills Photographer Who Supported The Movement

A photographer who allegedly supported Black Lives Matter (BLM) seems to have been killed by a BLM-affiliated protester.

Tyler Gerth, a photographer and outspoken supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement, according to the Courier Journal, was gunned down in a protest camp in Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday. Steven Nelson Lopez, who is suspected of killing Gerth, has been sighted and arrested at protests against racism and police brutality, per the Courier Journal. One other individual was also wounded during the shooting.

A livestream originally provided by Maxwell Mitchell appears to show Lopez firing indiscriminately into a protest camp that was located in Louisville’s Jefferson Square Park. Mitchell’s stream has since been clipped and reposted by other individuals.

A Terrorist’s Ties to a Leading Black Lives Matter Group

Some conservatives have begun speculating the unrest in American cities—even as late as Monday night in Washington, DC, as “protestors” unsuccessfully worked to tear down a statue of Andrew Jackson and set up an autonomous zone across the street from the White House—may in part be an attempt to affect the upcoming presidential election, with the chaos and violence intended to make it as difficult as possible for Donald Trump to win a second term.

Lending credence to this idea is the fact that at least one board member of Thousand Currents—the group fiscally sponsoring the most organized part of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement, who have been involved in most of the activity surrounding the current unrest—tried the same thing almost 40 years ago during Ronald Reagan’s reelection campaign. And it landed her in federal prison for 16 years...

If there were any question whether Black Lives Matter has ideological ties to the Communist terrorists of the 1960s, the story of Susan Rosenberg [archived here] should put that issue to bed.

Rosenberg, who started out as a member of the 1960s revolutionary group Weather Underground, graduated into even more violent, and arguably successful, forms of terrorism in the 1970s and 1980s—including bombings at an FBI field office in Staten Island, the Navy Yard Officers’ Club in Washington, DC, and even the U.S. Capitol building, where she damaged a representation of the greatest of the Democrat defenders of slavery, John C. Calhoun. She currently serves as human and prisoner rights advocate and a vice chair of the board of directors of Thousand Currents...

In fact, Rosenberg was a member of the May 19th Communist Organization (M19). It was, according to this NY Post article from January 2020, “the nation’s only woman-run terror group,” as recounted by William Rosenau in his book Tonight We Bombed the U.S. Capitol.

According to the Post, M19 spent two years engaged in bombings in New York and Washington, DC, that were meant “to cast a cloud over what President Ronald Reagan’s re-election campaign was promising: a sunny, prosperous ‘Morning in America.’ Reagan’s election in 1980 told the remnants of America’s radical left that the country had rejected their call to revolution...”

In an eerily familiar incident on November 7, 1983, they even managed to pose as tourists at the U.S. Capitol building, planting a duffel bag with a bomb under a bench outside the Senate chamber, and cratering a wall  and shattering chandeliers that ultimately damaged a portrait of 19th-century Sen. John C. Calhoun.

Rosenberg and another M19 member, Tim Blunk, were arrested in November 1984 in Cherry Hill, NJ, in front of a storage unit containing 740 pounds of unstable dynamite stolen from a Texas construction firm four years earlier. Rosenberg was also wanted in connection with the 1981 Brink’s robbery. She was never charged in those crimes.

After 16 years in prison, she was released in 2001 when President Bill Clinton commuted her sentence, an act that outraged even the left-leaning New York Times.

tonightwebombedtheuscapitol_to_2_susanro

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Welp, you know what happens when you play with fire... :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

process.jpg

Fuck this team

I'll tie a frying pan to my ass so you hurt your penis, you ****ing homo!

Shut the fuck up dark cloud pussy

Anyone who is foolish enough to not be a Buffalo Bills fan can go f*ck themselves with a wooden shovel handle.

image-trump-emoticon.png

also, all that shit in your signature is beyond annoying. just like you.

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

BLM Protester Allegedly Kills Photographer Who Supported The Movement

A photographer who allegedly supported Black Lives Matter (BLM) seems to have been killed by a BLM-affiliated protester.

Tyler Gerth, a photographer and outspoken supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement, according to the Courier Journal, was gunned down in a protest camp in Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday. Steven Nelson Lopez, who is suspected of killing Gerth, has been sighted and arrested at protests against racism and police brutality, per the Courier Journal. One other individual was also wounded during the shooting.

A livestream originally provided by Maxwell Mitchell appears to show Lopez firing indiscriminately into a protest camp that was located in Louisville’s Jefferson Square Park. Mitchell’s stream has since been clipped and reposted by other individuals.

A Terrorist’s Ties to a Leading Black Lives Matter Group

Some conservatives have begun speculating the unrest in American cities—even as late as Monday night in Washington, DC, as “protestors” unsuccessfully worked to tear down a statue of Andrew Jackson and set up an autonomous zone across the street from the White House—may in part be an attempt to affect the upcoming presidential election, with the chaos and violence intended to make it as difficult as possible for Donald Trump to win a second term.

Lending credence to this idea is the fact that at least one board member of Thousand Currents—the group fiscally sponsoring the most organized part of the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement, who have been involved in most of the activity surrounding the current unrest—tried the same thing almost 40 years ago during Ronald Reagan’s reelection campaign. And it landed her in federal prison for 16 years...

If there were any question whether Black Lives Matter has ideological ties to the Communist terrorists of the 1960s, the story of Susan Rosenberg [archived here] should put that issue to bed.

Rosenberg, who started out as a member of the 1960s revolutionary group Weather Underground, graduated into even more violent, and arguably successful, forms of terrorism in the 1970s and 1980s—including bombings at an FBI field office in Staten Island, the Navy Yard Officers’ Club in Washington, DC, and even the U.S. Capitol building, where she damaged a representation of the greatest of the Democrat defenders of slavery, John C. Calhoun. She currently serves as human and prisoner rights advocate and a vice chair of the board of directors of Thousand Currents...

In fact, Rosenberg was a member of the May 19th Communist Organization (M19). It was, according to this NY Post article from January 2020, “the nation’s only woman-run terror group,” as recounted by William Rosenau in his book Tonight We Bombed the U.S. Capitol.

According to the Post, M19 spent two years engaged in bombings in New York and Washington, DC, that were meant “to cast a cloud over what President Ronald Reagan’s re-election campaign was promising: a sunny, prosperous ‘Morning in America.’ Reagan’s election in 1980 told the remnants of America’s radical left that the country had rejected their call to revolution...”

In an eerily familiar incident on November 7, 1983, they even managed to pose as tourists at the U.S. Capitol building, planting a duffel bag with a bomb under a bench outside the Senate chamber, and cratering a wall  and shattering chandeliers that ultimately damaged a portrait of 19th-century Sen. John C. Calhoun.

Rosenberg and another M19 member, Tim Blunk, were arrested in November 1984 in Cherry Hill, NJ, in front of a storage unit containing 740 pounds of unstable dynamite stolen from a Texas construction firm four years earlier. Rosenberg was also wanted in connection with the 1981 Brink’s robbery. She was never charged in those crimes.

After 16 years in prison, she was released in 2001 when President Bill Clinton commuted her sentence, an act that outraged even the left-leaning New York Times.

tonightwebombedtheuscapitol_to_2_susanro

So much good coming from all this.  Right?

• Haha 1

White guy. Jungle will be along to explain why he didn’t matter.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

44 minutes ago, Nuke said:

White guy. Jungle will be along to explain why he didn’t matter.

You are so fucked up and making a lot of wrong assumptions about me. I have never justified the killing of people of any color or race. But feel free to make shit up for your narrative. 

I was upset when a white woman by the name of Heather Heyer was killed during the Charlottesville protest by James Alex Fields by a white nationalist and Neo Nazi supporter at the  Neo Nazi protest organized by Alt Right Richard Spencer.

Did Heather Heyer's life matter to you?

If Steven Nelson Lopez is found guilty I want him prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It's a terrible tragedy that Tyler Gerth was killed.

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I think we know EXACTLY what you think jungle. The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is SUPER racist and absolutely filled to the brim with KKK members and white supremacy, and IF it should happen that BLM takes things a little too far, we’ll, you can see why they get so worked up, right?

i personally say to you, go fuck yourself.

69E63BE6-4CFC-4513-925D-7CA8F9C361BD.png

So you don't see a problem with 2 different white cops killing black suspects by chocking them and not allowing them to breath?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

4 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

So you don't see a problem with 2 different white cops killing black suspects by chocking them and not allowing them to breath?

NO. I only see a problem a COP killing a MAN. If you think it’s because the cop was WHITE, and the suspect was BLACK, that’s your problem.

the only thing I stand with you on this is cops need better training.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

NO. I only see a problem a COP killing a MAN. If you think it’s because the cop was WHITE, and the suspect was BLACK, that’s your problem.

the only thing I stand with you on this is cops need better training.

Why aren't more white suspects killed by cops chocking them and not allowing them to breathe?

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Why aren't more white suspects killed by cops chocking them and not allowing them to breathe?

Because god doesn’t like black people. I mean really, if you’re going to ask stupid questions, I’m giving you stupid answers.

why does the corona virus kill blacks at twice the rate as white people. God doesn’t like black people.

8 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Chocking is something you do to like say, a tire on a semi. Choking is the word you’re looking for. 👍

3 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

You are so fucked up and making a lot of wrong assumptions about me. I have never justified the killing of people of any color or race. But feel free to make shit up for your narrative. 

I was upset when a white woman by the name of Heather Heyer was killed during the Charlottesville protest by James Alex Fields by a white nationalist and Neo Nazi supporter at the  Neo Nazi protest organized by Alt Right Richard Spencer.

Did Heather Heyer's life matter to you?

If Steven Nelson Lopez is found guilty I want him prosecuted to the full extent of the law. It's a terrible tragedy that Tyler Gerth was killed.

Whew.  Good thing there aren't any left wing kooks/knuckleheads.  LOL.  No one here supports Neo Nazi assholes.  Fuck you.

This is going to hit home for me on Sunday.

They are supposedly going to be coming down my street and I will know first hand if these people are "PEACEFUL" or not.

I might very well get arrested for protecting my family and my property.

We shall see.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LIBills said:

This is going to hit home for me on Sunday.

They are supposedly going to be coming down my street and I will know first hand if these people are "PEACEFUL" or not.

I might very well get arrested for protecting my family and my property.

We shall see.

Want to hear an unintended consequence caused by all this idiocy?  Buying my first firearm ever because of all this shit.  I know I'm far from alone on this.  You neuter the police and there's no other choice.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Did I already say fuck BLM?

A few times. :classic_biggrin:

In case anyone missed it though.................

FUCK BLM.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Want to hear an unintended consequence caused by all this idiocy?  Buying my first firearm ever because of all this shit.  I know I'm far from alone on this.  You neuter the police and there's no other choice.

My neighbor is a war vet and he has weapons like you wouldn't believe. So, he is ready.

I hope the Nassau County Police are allowed to do their jobs and keep us safe so it doesn't come down to us making the news.

If they come to my house I have a Mossberg shotgun and one of these for protection.

SD9VE.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

My neighbor is a war vet and he has weapons like you wouldn't believe. So, he is ready.

I hope the Nassau County Police are allowed to do their jobs and keep us safe so it doesn't come down to us making the news.

EVERYONE in my area is weaponized, and there’s virtually no crime. I read the area police blotter. Go figure.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

EVERYONE in my area is weaponized, and there’s virtually no crime. I read the area police blotter. Go figure.

That's the way it should be.

On 7/1/2020 at 7:16 PM, junglesouljah said:

cops kill twice as many whites as blacks, and when you factor in the inconceivable level of violence committed by blacks the 2:1 disparity as a percentage of population disappears

whites on average generally comply with lawful commands. blacks generally give the cops are hard time and try and kill the officers because its their fantasy dream. who is more fucked up in this scenario?

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

On 7/3/2020 at 6:23 PM, jamsim67 said:

Where’s the mainstream media for all the black on black crime in Chicago, or any other big city? Silly question I know, but the media and whoever they work for are a BIG problem in this country (and probably other countries as well). 

massive problem

our media has blacks thinking they are doing something in support of civil rights to physically resist the officers. thats a good way to make yourself dead

but yeah, great idea, lets defund the police and let the violent psychopaths have free reign. what could possibly go wrong?

gotta be a nightmare. this can be happening. somebody wake me out of this fucked up dream

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

go to the BLM website and read their objectives/demands in their own words. they basically want to secede from the country, to be treated like the indians, only further. they want their own government, police force, etc. they want nothing to do with white people and to only be around black people

why in holy hell are we accommodating these extremists? weve only taken baby steps, stupid baby steps, regarding changing the police force and we already have violent blacks taking full advantage. this scenario will happen over and over again, everywhere we try to defang the police. more hurt, more dead, more anarchy

if liberals dont stop with this bullshit you might even get ME to consider another term for don. well, not really, but i might vote for a republican running against him as a protest vote. this is absolute lunacy the way they are going about it in many places now. yeah, good idea, defund the police over lies and misdirections, instead of banding together and going after the real remnants of racist still in our midst

totally fucking retarded. thats how we are addressing this. nice job, libs. why dont you just endorse the orange pig and get it over with?

• Like 2