Sign in to follow this  
f8ta1ity54

What happened to separation of church and state?

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I might have an opinion on this but since you didn't post any fragment of the story, as usual, we have no idea what its about. Do try to be less lazy in the future.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I might have an opinion on this but since you didn't post any fragment of the story, as usual, we have no idea what its about. Do try to be less lazy in the future.

You had to click this thread, then click quote just to post this. You could have just clicked the link. I didn't realize I was the lazy one because you can't click more than twice.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You had to click this thread, then click quote just to post this. You could have just clicked the link. I didn't realize I was the lazy one because you can't click more than twice.

Doofus

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Standard message board protocol dude. If you want us to read it don't just put up a Google link, you need to quote the actual story with a link to the full article.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Standard message board protocol dude. If you want us to read it don't just put up a Google link, you need to quote the actual story with a link to the full article.

Our boy is a tad lazy.........

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

If you think this is a standard message board, you're in the wrong place.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

That’s the polar opposite of the jungle strategy.

• Haha 1

I hope my tax money goes to an Islamic school. Thats the only way the Christians will overturn this ruling.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I hope my tax money goes to an Islamic school. Thats the only way the Christians will overturn this ruling.

Coming to a Madrasa near you....f8tes tax money!!!

D20F67BF-A3CA-4552-B8F6-A6163F3C6F64.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

A Bernie Supporter bitching about where their tax money is going? You have to admit that’s funny. 

Why is it funny? 

I pay taxes. I just dont want my taxes going towards oil subsidies, corporate bail outs, inflated military budgets, war, or funding schools that teach fairy tales over critical thinking skills. But yea, tell me why it's funny again.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm hoping the next Supreme Court Justice is a transgender, Muslim abortion physician. Fuck you conservatives!

• Trump 1

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

I'm hoping the next Supreme Court Justice is a transgender, Muslim abortion physician. Fuck you conservatives!

At this point it doesn't even matter. Every justice will be pro corporations.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

I’m trying to figure out why people generally think lawyers are dirtbags...🤔