Sign in to follow this  
Thebowflexbody

Is It Possible All The PROTESTS Spread the Chinese Virus? *****

33 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Only the truly stupid would go out in this mess. Which is why we have the problem we have. People like you and your "warriors" spread the virus and keep it moving all because you think masks are for libs, and you want to go to a f'in bar. Selfish shitheads.

Let's shot 'er down for 2 years!!  No downsides to that.  LOL.  Idiots.

4 hours ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Only the truly stupid would go out in this mess. Which is why we have the problem we have. People like you and your "warriors" spread the virus and keep it moving all because you think masks are for libs, and you want to go to a f'in bar. Selfish shitheads.

No mask are not just for libs, taking away freedom is for libs!  You can go ahead and stay home, not work, get depressed, eventually get the virus anyway and die or take the unproven vaccine if it ever comes out then die from that, it is your choice!  I choose to work, eat out, go to church, and live my life, none of which should concern you because you are staying home collecting your government check while I work to give you the electricity you need to stay in your air conditioned government housing and type moronic comments on this site! You’re welcome!

9 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

that was impossible and was never the plan.  That's like trying to eradicate the flu.  It is impossible in a country of 327 million people.  Maybe on an island.  But impossible in the US without turning it into a 3 world country.  Hell, it's already a 3rd world country in some big cities.

The plan was always to flatten the curve, buy time to get resources in place to better handle the virus, and close the gap between start and vaccine and treatment.

And that was actually starting to work. But then the weather got nice and people got restless and started to rebel against the precautionary guidelines that have been put into place. Some people stopped wearing masks and then that turned into more people not wearing masks. People stop social distancing and then the perfect storm, businesses begin to reopen. I drove by bars in this town before they got to the phase where they could have people inside. The parking lots would be packed and there would be very few people on the patios which means that inside was probably jammed. 

The worst was in the hood. We keep hearing about how inner-city neighborhoods are being hit the worse, in April I would go into neighborhoods for work that were inner city and there would be people hanging around in the yard sand and porches just like nothing was happening. Safety precautions got thrown out the window way too quickly and way too soon

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

I thought we lived in a country where we are free to choose!  Why is everyone so willing to give up their freedom for “security”?  Who cares if you get the virus if you are not going to die from it?  Tell people the risk based on age and per existing conditions, tell people how to minimize their risk, give them the freedom to choose what they are willing risk.  If anyone here is willing to trust any person who works for the government to take care of this virus for us without a ton a mistakes then you need to relearn your history, because you can’t show me any government run program that has ever worked that way, let alone one that needed to be implemented so quickly and was so widespread.  The original shutdown was to prevent overwhelming the hospitals, we stocked up on ventilators and medications and we are ready for this wave.  Let people who want to live their life, live it!  Next round to government stimulus should incentivize work not staying home.  Can’t figure out why you would ever get paid more to not work.  This governments job is to ensure freedom for all of its citizens and protect the ones who cannot protect themselves.

Age is no longer a factor in the risk department. The virus is spreading faster in younger people now than any other group. Try to keep up

• Thanks 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

31 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

No mask are not just for libs, taking away freedom is for libs!  You can go ahead and stay home, not work, get depressed, eventually get the virus anyway and die or take the unproven vaccine if it ever comes out then die from that, it is your choice!  I choose to work, eat out, go to church, and live my life, none of which should concern you because you are staying home collecting your government check while I work to give you the electricity you need to stay in your air conditioned government housing and type moronic comments on this site! You’re welcome!

God Chef, I hate to be rude but you’re an idiot. What you’re advocating is going out and intentionally spreading the virus to other people just so that you can go to a restaurant or a bar.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

the only way it would have continued to work was by crippling the country for decades.   It had to end at some point.   You think the racial riots were bad.  The starvation riots would have been 10 times worse.

wait, decades?

last projection i heard was a vaccine should be available by early next year, as in jan or feb. now that could have been a wag or bullshit but thats what i heard

if true, we could keep the economy closed for that long. we would have to work harder helping those hardest hit, food pantries, low interest loans, etc. but i think we could do that

of course youre right, if it was ten years then we are totally fucked. hundreds of millions if not more would die. youd almost have no choice but to open  the economy, take the best precautions you can, but expect many hundreds of millions to die. pretty fucking brutal, like the spanish flu or whatever it was called in the 1800s. i just never heard it once be estimated that long

One set of rules for all in the beloved community

"The word racism is like ketchup. It can be put on practically anything, and demanding evidence makes you a 'racist' " - Thomas Sowell

27 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Age is no longer a factor in the risk department. The virus is spreading faster in younger people now than any other group. Try to keep up

My point is that young ppl are still not dying.

Why do I feel the need to play the Florida State war chant whenever I see Buffalobhief post?

17 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

You endanger me, and my parents, and you put our way of living at risk. If you would simply follow the guidelines and stop complaining about your "rights" and realize that we have "responsibilities" to each other in a society, we may have football this year. Douche.

PS--I run my own business in the private sector. God you're ignorant!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

You endanger me, and my parents, and you put our way of living at risk. If you would simply follow the guidelines and stop complaining about your "rights" and realize that we have "responsibilities" to each other in a society, we may have football this year. Douche.

My county has had three deaths of 451 cases with 64,000 ppl living in the county that’s 0.7% of the population who have got the virus.  The three deaths are make 0.004% of the population.  My state has never closed down businesses, mask have never been mandated, kids are playing in baseball leagues, we have always had a choice.  Use your brain not the media to make decisions. If you don’t feel safe stay home.  Hitler told the Germans it was their “responsibility” to stop the Jews from taking over!

Just now, Buffalochief2 said:

My county has had three deaths of 451 cases with 64,000 ppl living in the county that’s 0.7% of the population who have got the virus.  The three deaths are make 0.004% of the population.  My state has never closed down businesses, mask have never been mandated, kids are playing in baseball leagues, we have always had a choice.  Use your brain not the media to make decisions. If you don’t feel safe stay home.  Hitler told the Germans it was their “responsibility” to stop the Jews from taking over!

Not sure where you live but it's coming brother. Better get ready. Remember when Florida Governor Desantis mocked the virus???

Just now, Kelly's Heroes said:

Not sure where you live but it's coming brother. Better get ready. Remember when Florida Governor Desantis mocked the virus???

Also why the FUCKING FUCK would you quote Hitler. You are truly scum.

1 hour ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

A forecast of doom!  Everyone cower!  KH has spoken.  LOL

No, but I do remember when Cuomo said New Yorker didn’t need God to fight the virus.  

Also why the FUCKING FUCK would you quote Hitler. You are truly scum.

I didn’t quote him I just pointed out the fact you did! 

On 7/3/2020 at 11:43 AM, Kelly's Heroes said:

Still don't like the over the top tone, but I agree. 

I wear the mask out of consideration to others and try to keep my distance when going out. I only catch stuff when I'm tired, so I personally am not worried; but who wants to be a carrier?

I would not consider visiting my Mom or anyone above 70 now.  

On 7/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't stay shut down forever.  Tell us when we should have re-opened, genius.  When a vaccine arrives - if ever?  Lockdowns amount to kicking the can down the road.   Don't tell me - I'll bet it's just fine by you to stay locked down until election day.  Then poof.  All will be better.  A miracle!  LOL

No... don't stay shutdown forever but how about mandatory masks at least indoors until the states reach the presidents own mandated minimum requirements before reopening everything? Is that so difficult? Can you stand here and say that would not have made a difference? I will say in ATL GA area it is about 50/50 when I go out in public it really kind of pisses me off because it is just prolonging the overall issue and costing people their lives unnecessarily.

So many uninformed I heard a sportscaster today arguing that all kids should go back to school because they are not effected. Sure they are not at high risk but schools are like a petri dish and guess where those kids go after school... 

On 7/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

Can't stay shut down forever.  Tell us when we should have re-opened, genius.  When a vaccine arrives - if ever?  Lockdowns amount to kicking the can down the road.   Don't tell me - I'll bet it's just fine by you to stay locked down until election day.  Then poof.  All will be better.  A miracle!  LOL

oops duplicate

On 7/1/2020 at 7:25 PM, miamibillsnut said:

I live in Florida obviously in Miami and yes there is a spike but it is still being massively exaggerated.  Life in Miami is fine people are going about their business people get the virus feel like crap for a few days and then move on.  Deaths are slightly up hospitals are not overflowing.  My son his mom his brother and his step dad all got it all felt like crap for a week and are now 90% better.  Age 17 - 50.  I was with my son 26 of the 28 days before he got sick.  I tested negative.    The ultra contagious virus is not so ultra contagious obviously.

This virus is an amped up flu and if anyone other than Trump were President and/or it wasn't an election year, there wouldn't be half the non stop media hysteria you are seeing.

It is a real disease and it is bad and even deadly but so is the flu and so are all the  Diseases that people have that are not being treated because they're sitting at home not going to the doctor or getting the treatment they need because they are scared 

What if 1 or maybe even 2 of them died how would you feel then?

21 hours ago, BuffaBri said:

What if 1 or maybe even 2 of them died how would you feel then?

you obviously didnt read what I wrote and want to make some lame ass save 100 lives at the price of 1000 lives point.

• Like 1

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

you obviously didnt read what I wrote and want to make some lame ass save 100 lives at the price of 1000 lives point.

That point is lost on many.

funny how the obsession has turned to Florida Texas and Arizona's explosion of cases and not a single solitary mention of the protests.     The highest number of cases Florida had before June 3rd was about 700.  The number increases to 900 on June 3rd, 3 days after the first demonstrations and protests and has climbed every single day since but its the opening up of Miami-Dade County and the State, which started in the first week of May and earlier in other parts of the state that led to the explosion of cases, not the protests

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

3 hours ago, miamibillsnut said:

funny how the obsession has turned to Florida Texas and Arizona's explosion of cases and not a single solitary mention of the protests.     The highest number of cases Florida had before June 3rd was about 700.  The number increases to 900 on June 3rd, 3 days after the first demonstrations and protests and has climbed every single day since but its the opening up of Miami-Dade County and the State, which started in the first week of May and earlier in other parts of the state that led to the explosion of cases, not the protests

The protests just get a pass!  Nothing to see here - move along.  LOL

On 7/14/2020 at 9:41 AM, miamibillsnut said:

Obviously, the protests helped drive the numbers up.

Funny how Trump supporters never acknowledge the spike in Tulsa came after the Trump (failed) rally there. 

Seek help. soflabillsfan