Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Question for Trump Haters

Assuming it's possible for you to ever admit he's ever done anything good, what is the best thing Trump has done in office so far? What is the worst?

Serious questions and answer both, please

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

I’ll answer this in the other thread you started

17 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’ll answer this in the other thread you started

You did notice they're targeting different sides of the coin, right?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

43 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Assuming it's possible for you to ever admit he's ever done anything good, what is the best thing Trump has done in office so far? What is the worst?

Serious questions and answer both, please

Oops.  Headed to the other dumb thread.

I am one of Trump's biggest critics, but I like what he has done with Kim Kardashian for criminal justice reform. It's a step in the right direction but Trump could do a lot more like ending the war on drugs, put in a system similar to the one being used in Portugal  and put the resources used for prison industrial complex for rehabilitation and getting sick people help instead of throwing them in jail. Ending the war on drugs also lower the artificially inflated price of drugs and makes it less profitable for drug cartels so that is a great value added.

Trump has done a lot of things wrong including the horrible way he has handled the Covid 19 crisis and race relations, to name a couple of the long list of wrong things he has done in office. More than 120,000 people have did from Covid 19 because of Trump's incompetence, it should be called the Trump virus. 

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

3 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

I am one of Trump's biggest critics, but I like what he has done with Kim Kardashian for criminal justice reform. It's a step in the right direction but Trump could do a lot more like ending the war on drugs, put in a system similar to the one being used in Portugal  and put the resources used for prison industrial complex for rehabilitation and getting sick people help instead of throwing them in jail. Ending the war on drugs also lower the artificially inflated price of drugs and makes it less profitable for drug cartels so that is a great value added.

Trump has done a lot of things wrong including the horrible way he has handled the Covid 19 crisis and race relations, to name a couple of the long list of wrong things he has done in office. More than 120,000 people have did from Covid 19 because of Trump's incompetence, it should be called the Trump virus

Just curious.  In your opinion, how many people would have died if not for Trump's "horrible" handling of the CHINESE VIRUS?  Eight?  15?  The answer is there's no possible way you can know.  In MY OPINION, the death count was going to be pretty much the same no matter what.  What would the death count have been in New York state if not for Andrew Cuomo's deadly orders regarding the nursing homes?  And don't parrot the line where he was just following federal guidelines which is utterly dishonest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Trump has done a lot of things wrong including the horrible way he has handled the Covid 19 crisis and race relations, to name a couple of the long list of wrong things he has done in office. More than 120,000 people have did from Covid 19 because of Trump's incompetence, it should be called the Trump virus

Nope.  It's called the CHINESE VIRUS.  It came from China.  You do realize that Trump, for the most part, was following the advice of the same "experts" that any President democrat or Republican would.  This attempting to lay it at Trump's feet is nothing but a transparent campaign strategy.  People are smarter than that, guy.

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just curious.  In your opinion, how many people would have died if not for Trump's "horrible" handling of the CHINESE VIRUS?  Eight?  15?  The answer is there's no possible way you can know.  In MY OPINION, the death count was going to be pretty much the same no matter what.  What would the death count have been in New York state if not for Andrew Cuomo's deadly orders regarding the nursing homes?  And don't parrot the line where he was just following federal guidelines which is utterly dishonest.

If Trump actually listened to his advisors and didn't dismantle the white house pandemic team the damage from Covid 19 in terms infections and deaths could have been minimized. Instead Trump called Covid 19 a hoax, didn't put in measure to mitigate the pandemic until way too late and was more concerned with golfing and going to campaign rallies than show the leadership of a President and deal with this pandemic. 

Trump could have reduced the damage of Covid 19 by acting quicker, being professional, listening to the scientists and doctors advising him and not hoarding ventilators, PPE equipment from hospitals.

It's not a coincidence that America is the world leader in Covid 19 deaths with a President in Trump who doesn't believe in science and is arrogant enough to ignore his scientific and medical advisors. 

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

33 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

If Trump actually listened to his advisors and didn't dismantle the white house pandemic team the damage from Covid 19 in terms infections and deaths could have been minimized. Instead Trump called Covid 19 a hoax, didn't put in measure to mitigate the pandemic until way too late and was more concerned with golfing and going to campaign rallies than show the leadership of a President and deal with this pandemic. 

Trump could have reduced the damage of Covid 19 by acting quicker, being professional, listening to the scientists and doctors advising him and not hoarding ventilators, PPE equipment from hospitals.

It's not a coincidence that America is the world leader in Covid 19 deaths with a President in Trump who doesn't believe in science and is arrogant enough to ignore his scientific and medical advisors. 

The sheer size of our country is not a factor in that?  I take it you trust the numbers coming out of China, then?  Most of your Trump criticisms are pretty generic/weak and are speculation at best.  "being professional"?  Really?  I also notice no mention of the travel ban involving China that likely saved tens of thousands of lives.  At least I'll admit that I know it's impossible for me to confirm a figure like that.  Most of what you said are the same old lame and tired talking points.  I promise you that if the exact same things had happened under a "President Biden" you would not say a word.  And no, I do not expect you to admit that.  It's true though.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The sheer size of our country is not a factor in thatr?  UI take it you trust the numbers coming out of China, then?  Most of your Trump criticisms are pretty generic/weak and are speculation at best.  "being professional"?  Really?  I also notice no mention of the travel ban involving China that likely saved tens of thousands of lives.  At least I'll admit that I know it's impossible for me to confirm a figure like that.  Most of what you said are the same old lame and tired talking points.  I promise you that if the exact same things had happened under a "President Biden" you would not say a word.  And no, I do not expect you to admit that.  It's true though.

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, best thing he's done is the VA Reform that opened private sector care for Veterans. The Prison Reform Bill was a good step in the right direction but it falls short:

Trump relies on his criminal justice reform creds, while prison time is a favorite threat for his opponents

President Trump has presented himself as an advocate of criminal justice reform, emphasizing the legislation he signed in 2018 in campaign remarks and appeals to black voters as well as white voters uncomfortable with his handling of race matters. He often touts his criminal justice reform while attacking his rival, former vice president Joe Biden, or defending himself against accusations of racism.

But the president also undercuts his commitment to that issue — a key point of that bill is to mitigate damage caused by unnecessarily harsh sentencing — by reverting to his tough-on-crime instincts even for nonviolent offenses. He did so again Tuesday.

The worst thing he's done is set this country up for an attack. We are weaker under Trump. Our allies do not see us as a Strong America leading the world. Our enemies are laughing at us. China is building up their military in the South China sea and moving their ship closer to American vessels than ever, previously. The world does not see America as strong. There is no consistency in Administrative positions. The Trump administration is mired in chaos and that chaos has us with our guard down. Trump takes it for granted that the world fears America.

The Coronavirus epidemic and the fact that the US is being overcome with the crisis leaves us in a weakened state. The civil divide, now on the brink of a civil war has diverted attention away from our enemies, and Trump's shunning of our allies while repeatedly coddling our enemies is shameful.

Probably, it would be a technological attack, but either way, America is ripe for attack

Trump’s America: Weaker, divided & losing international prestige – Chomsky to RT

While its military and economic clout still knows no competition, the world is no longer America's playground; and with Trump’s isolationist and aggressive stance, the US surrenders positions internationally, Noam Chomsky told RT.

Noam Chomsky argued that US President Donald Trump’s claims that he is making America greater, stronger and more powerful have absolutely no merit.

“Under Trump, it’s becoming weaker, less effective, it’s internally disintegrating, it’s losing whatever international authority or prestige it had and it’s also moving to destroy the world,” Chomsky said. 

Trump’s decision to pull out of the milestone Paris climate accord, which is aimed at fighting climate change, endangers the future life on the planet, Chomsky said, arguing that the US withdrawal from the pledge to reduce its carbon footprint is “the most important policy of the Trump administration by far.”

“Here, the United States under Trump has departed from the entire world. Every other country has at least some kind of commitment to addressing this growing and, in effect, imminent crisis. The US alone, under Trump, is aggressively moving to increase the danger, to escalate by the greater concentration on fossil fuels extraction.”

Resist false hope: America under Trump is in big trouble, and there's no going back

The United States is a sick society.

It is a failing democracy. By that measure, America is no longer truly "exceptional" among nations.  

Income inequality and other forms of social inequality are limiting the life opportunities of many Americans.

Mass shootings and other forms of gun violence are a public health crisis. Our nation leads the world in mass murder by guns, an ignoble distinction.

For much of the American population, lifespans are getting shorter. The Republican Party's policies are actually killing and hurting those Americans who are not rich.

Loneliness and social atomization are increasing. Politically, the U.S. is paralyzed by extreme polarization and "negative partisanship," especially among Republicans and conservatives.

Donald Trump's white rage politics are normalizing white supremacy and overt racism.

The American right hates the very idea of government (especially in the form multiracial democracy) except as a means of protecting its political power. The basic idea of government as a means of solving common problems through collective action is anathema to today's conservatives. The public commons is being gutted.

An entire culture appears to have amused itself to death, drunk on spectacle and self-medicating with dopamine hits to their brains from social media and smart phones, opioids and other drugs.

These problems long predated the Age of Trump, although Donald Trump and his movement have made them much worse.

The yearning for the cult leader, the political strongman, is a sign of an infantilized country and people….
And this is what makes a figure like Donald Trump so dangerous. The people who follow Trump do not care how crude he is.
Trump's followers want him to get more power because they look to the cult leader as a way of healing their own sense of powerlessness….
There is a similar dynamic with the Christian right. A cult is really about the death instinct. Cult leaders cannot create anything positive.
All they can do is destroy. They then sell that destruction as a form of creativity.
That is exactly what Donald Trump does. But ultimately the cult and the cult leader end up destroying themselves.

The agents of the radical right who have been vomited up by a sick American society are not the only misleading heralds in our society. They are matched in some ways by the peddlers of false hope. 

These are the people who tell the public that everything will be OK, that the danger of the Trump regime has been somehow exaggerated,  that matters are not as dire or extreme as they appear and that a return to "normalcy" is "inevitable" if we somehow muddle through the present moment.

In the "liberal" mainstream media these voices can be heard on a daily basis. In the Age of Trump the hope peddlers work within the approved limits of public discourse.

There is nothing more offensive to me than the weakened state this country is in and the way the Trump supporters not only don't care, but somewhat embrace it.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The sheer size of our country is not a factor in that?  I take it you trust the numbers coming out of China, then?  Most of your Trump criticisms are pretty generic/weak and are speculation at best.  "being professional"?  Really?  I also notice no mention of the travel ban involving China that likely saved tens of thousands of lives.  At least I'll admit that I know it's impossible for me to confirm a figure like that.  Most of what you said are the same old lame and tired talking points.  I promise you that if the exact same things had happened under a "President Biden" you would not say a word.  And no, I do not expect you to admit that.  It's true though.

The EU is bigger than the US in population and has far less Covid 19 casses.

The population of the EU is 446 million people as of April 29,2020.

https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/figures/living_en#:~:text=The EU covers over 4,population after China and India.

The population of the US is 328 million people as of April 3, 2020

https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=kf7tgg1uo9ude_&met_y=population&idim=country:US&hl=en&dl=en

• Like 1

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

8 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/30/health/us-coronavirus-toll-in-numbers-june-trnd/index.html

The US represents 4% of the world's population but 25% of all coronavirus cases

L*t is a loser

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

I forgot to add, the 2nd worse thing Trump has done is undermine his own advisor and security agencies by ignoring intel, dismissing everything his administration brings to him about our enemies, not taking morning briefings, or ignoring things in those briefings and believing that he knows more than the people who've spent their entire careers serving this country

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 6/30/2020 at 12:59 PM, junglesouljah said:

And then when he finally unveiled a plan, he signaled to the States that it's OK to ignore the recommendations and open right up.  Now we are in a deeper hole as the rest of the world get's on with their business.

Masks do help mitigate the spread of the virus.  They don't 100% keep it from spreading, but keep it from spreading exponentially more.  The lack of leadership on mask wearing from the President is amplifying the problem.

I pray somehow our medical system can stay ahead of the case count wave and minimize the impact.  We get through this by managing the infection rate and keeping it in line with our ability to treat/manage cases that need medical attention -- all while waiting for increased herd immunity and a Cure and/or Vaccine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foster said:

And then when he finally unveiled a plan, he signaled to the States that it's OK to ignore the recommendations and open right up.  Now we are in a deeper hole as the rest of the world get's on with their business.

Masks do help mitigate the spread of the virus.  They don't 100% keep it from spreading, but keep it from spreading exponentially more.  The lack of leadership on mask wearing from the President is amplifying the problem.

I pray somehow our medical system can stay ahead of the case count wave and minimize the impact.  We get through this by managing the infection rate and keeping it in line with our ability to treat/manage cases that need medical attention -- all while waiting for increased herd immunity and a Cure and/or Vaccine.

So The President could have just dictated to the states exactly what they were going to do?  I don't think so.  Not the way it works, guy.

Best thing he ever did was that he dropped „February“ from his timeline of handling COVID ... or was it March? Don’t remember which one ...

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

4 minutes ago, Topas said:

Best thing he ever did was that he dropped „February“ from his timeline of handling COVID ... or was it March? Don’t remember which one ...

Such b.s.

The real problem with how he handled coronavirus is that when it started to move into the country, he left it up to the individual governors and basically told them that they’re on their own. Without a cohesive plan from the federal government regulating how this was going to be handled, every state was just feeling their way through the dark. But then again, when the leader of the federal government doesn’t believe in science…

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

The real problem with how he handled coronavirus is that when it started to move into the country, he left it up to the individual governors and basically told them that they’re on their own. Without a cohesive plan from the federal government regulating how this was going to be handled, every state was just feeling their way through the dark. But then again, when the leader of the federal government doesn’t believe in science…

So those Chinese Virus task force press conferences every night for weeks (featuring Dr. Fauci) were my imagination?  The federal government CANNOT DICTATE TO INDIVIDUAL STATES.  You need a middle school civics class.

43 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So those Chinese Virus task force press conferences every night for weeks (featuring Dr. Fauci) were my imagination?  The federal government CANNOT DICTATE TO INDIVIDUAL STATES.  You need a middle school civics class.

You mean the ones that started 6 weeks after it started to spread in the US?

Dope!!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You mean the ones that started 6 weeks after it started to spread in the US?

Dope!!

Sure Hip.  Your democrat friends would have handled the whole thing in an amazingly better way!  As always, hindsight is 20/20 and opinions are like assholes.  Trump's response is within 10% or less of what any other President's would have been.  The "experts" on hand would have been the exact same people.  There was no right or wrong or any blueprint on how to proceed with something unprecedented.  Easy to critique and point fingers after the fact.  You're completely blinded by your Trump hate.  Get a hobby.  LOL.  Big dummy.

You really think other presidents would have also skipped a month from the timeline?

Proud adopter of #16 Robert Foster and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Eightyfive percents

4 hours ago, Topas said:

You really think other presidents would have also skipped a month from the timeline?

We can answer that by looking at what other Presidents did and they did not ignore this for over a month. Only Trump did that

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, Topas said:

LOL.  Sure, that's what happened.  Keep on with the same old tired mantra/talking points/lies.