Sign in to follow this  
HipKat

Arrest Warrant issued for Donald Trump

Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump over drone strike that killed Qasem Soleimani

Iran has issued an arrest warrant for US President Donald Trump over the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in January, the semi-official Fars news agency reported Monday.

Trump is one of 36 people Iran has issued arrest warrants for in relation to the death of Qasem Soleimani, commander of the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC), according to Fars, but the Tehran attorney general Ali Alqasi Mehr said Trump was at the top of the list.

Mehr claimed Trump would be prosecuted as soon as he stands down presidency after his term ends, Fars reported.

Iran also said it had asked Interpol to issue a Red Notice for these 36 individuals, semi-official state news agency ISNA reported, though it was unlikely that Interpol would grant the request.

In a statement to CNN, Interpol said it "would not consider requests of this nature." It explained that it was not in accordance with its rules and constitution, which states "it is strictly forbidden for the organization to undertake any intervention or activities of a political, military, religious or racial character."

• Haha 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

When is the last time a President had an arrest warrant issued for them?

L*t is a loser

My adapt a Bill is Brandon Beane.

1065198188.jpg.0.jpg

13 minutes ago, junglesouljah said:

Ulysses Grant was arrested.

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

6 minutes ago, Woody said:

That would make a great COPS episode.  Too bad we don't have COPS anymore.  :niterider:

Pluto TV does

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

A US president?

• Haha 1

Huh... where were those arrest warrants for past presidents who had much more blood on their hands?

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, junglesouljah said:

They probably would have issued one to Eisenhower, but the CIA wouldn’t have allowed it. Operation AJAX, and all that.

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Iran issues arrest warrant for Trump over drone strike that killed Qasem Soleimani

Iran has issued an arrest warrant for US President Donald Trump over the drone strike that killed a top Iranian general in January, the semi-official Fars news agency reported Monday.

Trump is one of 36 people Iran has issued arrest warrants for in relation to the death of Qasem Soleimani, commander of the Islamic Revolution Guard Corps (IRGC), according to Fars, but the Tehran attorney general Ali Alqasi Mehr said Trump was at the top of the list.

Mehr claimed Trump would be prosecuted as soon as he stands down presidency after his term ends, Fars reported.

Iran also said it had asked Interpol to issue a Red Notice for these 36 individuals, semi-official state news agency ISNA reported, though it was unlikely that Interpol would grant the request.

In a statement to CNN, Interpol said it "would not consider requests of this nature." It explained that it was not in accordance with its rules and constitution, which states "it is strictly forbidden for the organization to undertake any intervention or activities of a political, military, religious or racial character."

This is AWESOME.  I want his 'Wanted: Dead or Alive poster in Farsi.  

24 minutes ago, FanBack said:

This is AWESOME.  I want his 'Wanted: Dead or Alive poster in Farsi.  

Idiot.  If someone said such a thing regarding your boy Brain-Dead Biden, you'd be screaming bloody murder.  Hypocrite.

LOL....dont think the Orange Man is gonna be golfing in Tehran anytime soon...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, jpp said:

LOL....dont think the Orange Man is gonna be golfing in Tehran anytime soon...

Better watch out when he goes to Saudi Arabia or the U.A.E. next year as a disgraced ex-president.

• Like 1

Just now, Kelly's Heroes said:

Better watch out when he goes to Saudi Arabia or the U.A.E. next year as a disgraced ex-president.

LOL.  Oh brother.  Wishing and hoping.  Praying too?  Hit those knees, boy.

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

No just saying. He had better watch his orange ass from bounty hunters when he visits his golf clubs in the middle east. Sheesh.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Also, can you imagine Biden--"I'm sorry Ayatollah, we don't negotiate with terrorists. Click."

4 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Also, can you imagine Biden--"I'm sorry Ayatollah, we don't negotiate with terrorists. Click."

Say what?  He'd probably just send them a plane load of money like his boss Obongo.  That worked out just peachy.  LOL

5 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Say what?  He'd probably just send them a plane load of money like his boss Obongo.  That worked out just peachy.  LOL

Obongo sounds racist to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Idiot.  If someone said such a thing regarding your boy Brain-Dead Biden, you'd be screaming bloody murder.  Hypocrite.

?????

A tyrannical regime has put an arrest warrant out for the Aquarian.  It should be his campaign poster. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Kelly's Heroes said:

Obongo sounds racist to me.

Everything is "racist" these days per the DNC/mainstream press.  Call me whatever you want to.  I don't give a shit.  Maybe I'll write a song dedicated to "racism".  LOL

39 minutes ago, FanBack said:

?????

A tyrannical regime has put an arrest warrant out for the Aquarian.  It should be his campaign poster. 

Yep.  A love letter would have been troubling.  I think they wrote one to Obongo after the big money delivery.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oops, my bad.  I thought that was a snarky comment by HipKat.  My bad.  I completely take back that post.  Sorry.